Oh Daddy, I Came! Travis & Trey - Cover

Oh Daddy, I Came! Travis & Trey

by Regina Venus

Copyright© 2021 by Regina Venus

Erotica Sex Story: Travis is a 18 year old twink craving a daddy's cock and a new car. Trey, a 43 year old bear is ready to give him both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Spitting   Public Sex   Size   .

“Fuck my ass!” Travis screamed while Trey rammed his 8” cock deep into his ass. Travis is an 18-year-old twink with a fetish for daddies. Travis is Trey’s dream boy to fuck with a beautiful slim but nicely built body. His hair a brownish blonde and no body hair in sight. Trey, 43-year-old car salesmen and twink chaser is your not so typical bear with a nice gut and a cock for days! Trey bent Travis over the counter in his office and put the tip of his cock on Travis’ hole.

“You fucking want this cock. You want that car too.” Trey said while shoving his big black cock in Travis’ tight white ass. “Yes, daddy.” Travis said while grabbing onto the counter.

Travis moaned loudly as Trey continued to fuck him. He felt Trey’s big cock sliding fast inside his tight ass. Travis began stroking his hard 6” cock while Trey fucked his hole. Travis took the end of his hand while stroking his cock and stroked the head of his cock repeatedly while Trey pounded him. He moaned loudly as his cock became rock hard. He felt his balls feel heavy and the sensation to cum, but Trey had none of that noticing his twink tensing up while his cock filled his tiny white hole.

“Get your ass on this floor and suck this cock!” Trey demanded of Travis as he complied and kneeled before Trey, taking his large thick cock in his mouth.

Travis took every inch of Trey’s big cock in his mouth as he felt the urge to gag. Not wanting to disappoint his daddy, Travis kept sucking Trey’s cock without hesitation. Trey moaned as Travis massaged Trey’s big balls while sucking his cock faster. Travis began stroking Trey’s cock while looking at him. Spit dripping off his face, Trey grabbed the twink pulling him close to his face and kissing him. Trey sat down in his office chair and held his cock. Travis sat on Trey’s cock, slowly taking and enjoying each inch.

“Oh, fuck me daddy!” Travis yelled while Trey slammed Travis down on his cock. “Make my hole yours.” He continued as Trey fucked him. Trey began to jack Travis off while pounding his hole. Travis let out a loud moan as he nearly reached climax, Trey stopped, pulling his cock out and slapping Travis in the face with it before he began sucking him again. Trey knew the young twink was not going to last longer, but he wanted to savor the tightness of that hole, something he craved and loved.

“You like sucking that cock, don’t you?” Trey asked Travis while Travis moaned what seemed like a yes, his mouth filled with big cock. “You want daddy to cum in you?” Trey asked.

Travis pulled Trey’s cock out of his mouth and said, “Oh, yes daddy. Fill my ass full.” Trey looks at Travis and says, “Not yet, suck those balls first.” Travis took Trey’s balls and began sucking one, slowly running his tongue over his delicious tasting balls. Travis swore Trey’s cock and balls tasted like a sweet cream. Travis sucked his balls and ran his tongue under them towards his shaved tant. Trey moaned as Travis began jacking Trey off while licking and playing with his balls.

Trey picked Travis up and cleared a space off on his desk, laying Travis on the desk, Trey began kissing Travis pressing his throbbing hard cock in Travis’ leg. “You want this big cock deep inside your tight hole?” Trey asked while rubbing his cock on the outside of Travis’ hole, teasing the young twink. Travis moaned gently and whispered, “Fuck my hole daddy, fuck me hard”. Trey looked deep into his eyes and shoved his cock inside Travis hard and began pounding him hard.

Travis seemingly broke his brave face of taking all 8” thick inches of Trey’s cock as Trey slammed into him harder and harder. His moan was in a filling of pure pleasure and pain as Trey continued pounding his tight hole, filling him full of his big cock. Trey felt his cock massaged by Travis’ tight ass and he fought the desire to cum, savoring this delicious young twink. Trey pulled Travis’ close to him, feeling him jacking off and his hand hitting Trey’s stomach. Trey pounded Travis harder feeling his balls tense up.

“I’m fucking cumming...” Trey yelled as he slammed his cock deep inside Travis’ hole filling the young twink with his hot thick cum. Travis’ moaned loud as his load shot all over his body and on Trey. Travis looked at Trey, “Oh daddy, I came!” he said as he laid back on the desk, the cum from his hard young cock running off his body. Trey began licking the cum off his body and said, “Let’s talk about that car”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.