SWISH! - Cover

SWISH!

Copyright© 2021 by aroslav

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Underdeveloped and extremely near-sighted sophomore Dennis Enders is recruited to manage a new girls' basketball team at their school in Bartley, Iowa. The girls adopt him readily and his gentle nature, kindness, and vulnerability make him an instant favorite. They can't believe he was overlooked and ignored for nine years in school. They survive in a world rife with danger from bootleggers, rapists, drug dealers, and kidnappers, while learning intimacy and love from and for each other.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

AS CIRCUMSTANCES would have it, Leanne needed her ankle taped before every practice and before the game Thursday night. She was fully dressed before and after the game when Dennis put the tape on and took it off. Dennis was simply quick and efficient at getting her taped up and didn’t make any comments to her aside from normal friendly banter that went on with Leanne and the rest of the team, who continued to be in various stages of dress and undress. Dennis noticed that the four girls who seemed most frequently to be topless or in panties and bra were the other four who had claimed to be his girlfriends.

After their fifth consecutive win on Thursday, they came back to their own locker room to shower and dress. That was pretty common for the small schools who all preferred their own showers to dressing in the home school’s boys’ locker room. Dennis was surprised when Leanne slid into the seat beside him. She glanced across the aisle at Coach Graves, who raised an eyebrow.

“Come sit with the rest of us,” Leanne said. She tugged at Dennis’s hand and he got up to follow her farther back on the bus. He simply shrugged at Coach as she quietly laughed. This time, Leanne slid into the seat first and Dennis sat beside her. She didn’t let go of his hand. “We need to talk,” she whispered.

“Um ... Okay, I guess. Are you breaking up with me, Leanne?”

“Huh?”

“You said I was your boyfriend, but I’m afraid you’re mad at me and don’t want be my girlfriend any longer.”

“Oh, my God! Is that what you thought? It isn’t that. It’s just that I’m so embarrassed.”

“Please, Leanne. Let’s just forget about it. I’ve put it out of my mind.”

“Completely?”

“Mmm ... Mostly,” he said.

“Good. I wouldn’t believe you if you said it didn’t pop up occasionally at an appropriate time. I just don’t want you to think of me as just that.” She squeezed his hand until it almost hurt and hung her head.

“Leanne, I like you. A lot. I liked you before Monday and I still like you now. I like that you were the first girl to kiss me on the cheek and that you helped lead the other girls into accepting me as team manager. I like your sense of humor and daring. I like how you’ve progressed as a player and done everything necessary to improve all season long. You’ve got determination. I want you to be my girlfriend.”

“Wow, Dennis! I mean ... Wow!” She leaned toward him and placed a soft kiss right on his lips.

“Aww!” chorused half a dozen girls sitting near them.

“Well, what could I do?” Leanne asked. “He asked me to be his girlfriend.”

“How about the rest of us?” Natalie asked.

“Nat, you are and always will be Number One,” Dennis affirmed.

“I think we might need to line up for kisses when we get back to school,” Diane said.

“Dennis, what can we do to get your mom to agree to us all having a sleepover in your living room?” Amy asked. “Or maybe we can get you over to Natalie’s house for a sleepover.”

“Maybe I’ll invite you for a sleepover and skip inviting all these girls,” Natalie said. That drew a chorus of disbelief and mock offense. By the time they got back to school, they were all laughing and some tickling had ensued.

The girls didn’t wait to drag Dennis into the locker room as soon as Coach disappeared into her office. They were still giggling with a few gentle tickles that were more like caresses and no one seemed to mind who was giving them or receiving them. Before they started heading to the shower, they all huddled together.

“We’re a team!” Brenda said.

“Team!” the girls all responded.

“You’re not just a team,” Dennis said. “You’re my Angelines!” The girls headed to their lockers to undress and shower. Dennis grabbed his stool and sat down as Leanne sat on the end of the bench and lifted her foot. She was wearing only panties. Very thin skimpy panties.

“Um ... Uh ... Wow!” Dennis said. “Leanne?”

“It doesn’t really make a difference, does it?” she asked. “You’ve seen me in less.”

“I’m good if you are,” he answered.

“I don’t know if I’m good yet or not, but I think I will be.” He dragged his eyes off her full round breasts and dark nipples to her face. She winked at him. He grinned and set to work cutting off the tape, pausing every few seconds to look up her legs and over her chest again.

By the time he finished, most of the girls were naked or almost so and headed to the shower. Leanne stripped off her panties and tossed them into the uniform bag as she scampered off to the shower. Dennis rolled the towel cart to the door of the shower room and turned to leave.

“Hey, Dennis!” Natalie hissed. He turned to see her naked and dripping with water. “As long as you’re bringing the towels, you should at least take a peek.” She held out a hand and pulled him to the door. Seeing nine pretty girls with water streaming off their boobs and down their slits was almost more than Dennis could stand. He turned and headed out.


“Back seat tonight,” Brenda said, motioning Dennis to the back door of her car. Rosie climbed into the front seat and as soon as Dennis was in the car, Leanne slid in on one side and Natalie pushed him into the center from the other side.

“Oh, wow!” he said as the two girls closed in on him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Leanne got to give you a nice kiss when you asked her to be your girlfriend,” Natalie said. “I know you’ve kissed Brenda and Amy. And you kissed Diane on your first pretend date with her. That means I’m the only girlfriend who hasn’t gotten a kiss yet. Don’t you love me, Dennis?”

“Can I ... Should I...” Dennis stumbled as he tried to move closer to Natalie. She solved the question by pressing her lips to Dennis’s and parting them slightly. That made her mouth even softer than Brenda’s when he kissed her. It was a whole new sensation, though, when she pulled back a bit and ran the tip of her tongue over his lips. His tongue automatically reached out to touch hers. Just a little and they both gasped for breath a little.

Dennis didn’t have time to say anything. Leanne turned his head and pressed her parted lips against his, letting the tip of her tongue reach out to touch his and caress it lightly. Dennis was truly out of breath and in danger of releasing in his underwear. He pulled back and was absolutely amazed when Natalie and Leanne reached across him to kiss each other. He could see, from a distance of about five inches, how their tongues danced together.

“We had to practice that in the shower so we’d know what to do,” Natalie whispered in his ear. “We can pretend to date, but we don’t need to pretend to kiss anymore.” She put her mouth against his again and let their tongues lightly touch and explore. Brenda pulled up in front of Dennis’s house and all five of them got out of the car. Rosie blocked Dennis’s path.

“I feel left out,” she said. She had to really reach down to accommodate the eight- or nine-inch difference in their heights. But she managed it and, if not as experienced as the other girls, she made sure she left him just as breathless. “Six,” she whispered. She scampered down the street two doors and ran up her steps.

Dennis was really surprised when all three remaining girls walked him up on the porch to his door. One by one, they each kissed him, ending with Brenda who opened her mouth wide enough to let his tongue in to play with hers.

“I almost did that Monday, but we were all waiting for Natalie,” Brenda whispered. She stretched up to kiss Natalie and then Leanne.

“Goodnight, boyfriend,” they chorused as they left the porch. Leanne hopped across the street to her house as Natalie and Brenda got in the car. Dennis opened the door to find his mother next to him.

“Who was the one who kissed you on the sidewalk?” she asked. Dennis sighed.

“Number Six.”


“Hey, Dweeb!” a guy with a cigarette tucked over his ear called at Dennis.

“That’s Geek to you,” Dennis snapped back. It was only momentarily effective before the kid kept going.

“What do you think you’re doing dating the hottest senior in school? It’s bad enough you’ve got freshmen hanging on you. You got a ten-inch dick or something?”

The guy with three of his friends intercepted Dennis in the hall on the way to the locker rooms after school. Dennis had enough of this already and wasn’t interested in being bullied again.

“Eight-inch,” he shot back.

“Ha! No way! You’re so short you’d be tripping on it. Just lay off sucking up to Brenda. I plan to take her to prom and have some real fun afterward. So, I need her in the clear for dating and not hanging around the school nerd.”

“I’m sure if she had any interest in you, she’d drop me like a hot rock. She wouldn’t be able to help herself in the presence of a guy with a flatulent mouth like yours,” Dennis said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.