SWISH! - Cover

SWISH!

Copyright© 2021 by aroslav

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Underdeveloped and extremely near-sighted sophomore Dennis Enders is recruited to manage a new girls' basketball team at their school in Bartley, Iowa. The girls adopt him readily and his gentle nature, kindness, and vulnerability make him an instant favorite. They can't believe he was overlooked and ignored for nine years in school. They survive in a world rife with danger from bootleggers, rapists, drug dealers, and kidnappers, while learning intimacy and love from and for each other.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

THE NEXT GAME, the following week, was a home game. Dennis dutifully taped up Diane, Rosie, and Amy while the rest of the girls ran around in matching white undies for the home game. Somehow, Dennis found the plain white underwear to be more erotic than the red because it just looked like underwear. The three girls did their level best to tease him, but Dennis had to finish so he could get the score sheets and starting lineup to the scorers and make sure the timekeeper was comfortable with the board. The mighty Angelines were holding a three-and-one season going into the halfway point game. People expected this to be the one they fell apart at as they were playing a class 5A team from Des Moines. They had a full roster of players plus five coaches and two team managers. They were the first girls’ team Dennis had seen that had another male manager. The school was huge—like eight or ten times the size of Bartley. But the team wasn’t very good. It was apparent the coaches had chosen to add Bartley to their schedule to get an easy win on their record.

It didn’t work. The girls swamped the visitors and the thirty-five-point continuous clock was invoked in the third quarter. Coach Graves really tried to find a combination of her players that would let the visitors score a few points. But, although Bartley’s scoring slowed down, the other team just couldn’t make a basket. With Amy and Brenda moved to forward, the visitors still couldn’t snag a rebound. Three minutes into the fourth quarter, the coach from the other team called a time-out and went to talk to Coach Graves. They conceded the game under the mercy rule with a spread of over forty points. And it wasn’t that Bartley had been so deadly on their shots and ran the score up. The visitors had only scored nineteen points in the entire game!

The girls went out to greet the other team, almost ashamed of their win. They hugged every member of the team and encouraged them to keep practicing and not get discouraged. Dennis shook hands with the managers of the other team and they laughed about even Bartley’s manager being a little but powerful member of the team. The boy suggested that Dennis probably could have beaten their entire team by himself, even if he wasn’t able to see. Dennis took that as a compliment, but he rather thought it was a derogatory dig toward their own team who couldn’t beat a blind man.

Dennis took the racks of basketballs down to the equipment cage and went to untape the girls. He called through the door that he was ready for them whenever they were ready. The door opened a crack and Natalie’s hand reached out to drag Dennis into the locker room. Rosie was first to have the tape cut from her ankle, but by the time he’d finished, every other girl in the room was topless. And they were all just standing around as if waiting for their teammates. Rosie stood up and dropped her uniform shorts and pulled off her bra. She grinned at Dennis and went to stand with the other girls.

Diane was the most embarrassed of them all when she sat in front of Dennis to get her tape off.

“Now you can see how fat I really am,” she moaned. “And just two days before our practice date at the end of semester dance.”

“Diane, you’re not fat. You’re really pretty,” Dennis said.

“I didn’t say I was ugly. I said I was fat. You can’t answer me by saying I’m really skinny. I’ve looked in a mirror,” Diane said.

“Okay. I won’t say that,” Dennis said. He worked on the tape, only occasionally glancing up at Diane’s super-sized nipples. She definitely had the biggest areolae and the longest nipples of all the players.

“You won’t?” she asked.

“I won’t compete with what you say you see in the mirror. But you should know that I’ll be truly proud to practice dating you Saturday night. I think a lot of guys will be jealous of me.”

“You’re so sweet. I wanted to wallow in self-pity and you wouldn’t let me. This won’t be the only time I let you see my boobs.” She hopped up and gave him a kiss on the cheek that went just a little longer than most. Then she went to join the other girls. Finally, Amy sat in front of him and put a foot in his lap. Dennis couldn’t help but notice a dark band of moisture on the crotch of her panties. He was more interested in her little titties, though.

“I think you made them start growing,” she said. “I bet if you played with them again one night, they’d grow enough to fill my training bra.” Dennis paused and looked at her curiously.

“What do you train them to do?” he asked.

“Seriously? I guess I’ll train them to not flop around all over. That’s what bras are for. Girls with big chests end up with their nipples hanging down to their waists. I want my boobs a little bigger than this, but I don’t want them huge. I don’t even want them as big as Brenda’s, and she said, ‘Anything bigger than a mouthful is wasted.’ Funny, huh?” Dennis laughed. He didn’t think Brenda’s boobs were wasted and he knew from experience they were certainly more than a mouthful.

“Um ... I guess,” he ventured. “Amy, I think you’re just perfect with little breasts or big ones. It’s that they’re attached to you that makes them so pretty.” The dark spot on Amy’s panties got bigger. Dennis finished removing the tape and sat back. Amy lunged toward him, almost knocking him off his stool, and planted a kiss right on his lips. Then she scampered over to the rest of the team. Dennis was a little dazed as he scooped up the shreds of tape to throw away.

“Den-nis,” Natalie called. He looked up to see all the girls lined up with their backs to him. Then they all reached into the waist of their panties and pulled them down, stepping out of them. They hustled into the shower, leaving a row of white panties on the floor.

Dennis shoved the waste into a basket and got out of the dressing room. He stopped outside the door and just leaned against it with his eyes closed for a moment, reliving the sight he had just been treated to.

“Are they too much?” Ardith asked. He hadn’t even realized she was beside him. “Teasing can become bullying too easily. You need to be honest with me and tell me if they are crossing the line. If they attempt to force you to do something, that’s bullying. Even if they just keep pestering you to do something until you break down and do it, that’s bullying. You need to tell me.”

“No ma’am. The girls are all sweet and I know they’d never do anything to hurt me. The teasing comes with the territory of being a boy on a girls’ team. But it’s nothing mean-spirited. I’d do anything for any of them, just because they treat me decently,” Dennis affirmed. They watched the visitors file out of the other locker room with their belongings and wished them all good luck as they went out to catch their bus.

Ardith went into the locker room to talk to the girls while Dennis went to change into his street clothes.


“Good game, ladies,” Ardith said as she entered the locker room. Two things caught her eye immediately. All the girls were in the shower, even though Dennis had just left the room, and the towel cart was just inside the door where all the girls had to parade across the locker room naked in order to get one. She started by pushing the cart over by the shower door, then went back to the door to wait for the girls to emerge.

In a few minutes, they did come out of the shower and nearly stumbled over the unexpected cart.

“He’s so nice,” Natalie said. “He brought us our towels.” She grabbed one and started vigorously rubbing her hair. It was only when Judith snatched a towel that she looked up.

“Coach!” Judith said as she scrambled to cover her nudity. The girls all grabbed towels and wrapped them around themselves.

“I expected you’d all be dressed since Dennis just left the room,” Ardith said.

“We’re not, um ... doing anything bad, Coach,” Brenda said.

“Hmm? Running around naked teasing your team manager is nothing bad? He’s a boy. Do you have any idea how you affect him?”

“Coach, we check in with him a lot to make sure he’s not feeling bad or upset or abused,” Natalie said. “We’re not bullies and I even asked him if our teasing was too much.”

“As I did,” Coach asked. “Go ahead and get dressed. I’m not scolding you, but we need to talk a bit about this.”

The girls scrambled to grab their clothes and Ardith noted now many of them pulled shirts on without a bra and that Amy’s underwear was missing entirely. The girls all sat on the bench respectfully when they’d finished.

“First of all, is anyone in this room uncomfortable with what’s going on? Do you feel like you are being forced to do something in order to avoid criticism by your teammates? How do you feel about a boy at least catching glimpses of your nudity? How about the other girls?” The girls shook their heads as Coach asked questions.

“Coach,” Roberta said, “we’re all developing. Some of us are just beginning to get boobs and some of us have body issues. Being with Dennis is ... giving us confidence. He appreciates us and encourages us. I don’t mean he encourages our sexuality, but he certainly appreciates it. He’s safe.”

“What about Dennis?” Ardith asked. “How long do you think you can tease a boy before it’s too much for him and he becomes no longer safe?”

“Coach, if Dennis was in really bad straits, I’d ... I’d fuck him,” Amy said. There were a chorus of ‘me too’ around the room.

“Heck, Coach, even I’d go down on him,” Daniella said. “And all the girls know I’d ... um ... rather do them.”

Ardith shook her head trying to make sense of the teen girls who, by national average, should be particularly body shy. She didn’t notice any activity during the day at school that indicated otherwise, but they were hellions in the locker room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.