A Teaching Opportunity - Cover

A Teaching Opportunity

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: A follow up to "Trim," Alina shows Emma how to do her hair, then Nils shows Alina how to paint, then... Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Emma was impressed with the new haircut and styling Alina did for Nils. “You need to teach me how to do that,” she told her friend.

“You can do my hair,” Alina offered.

“Really? Aren’t you afraid I’ll mess it up?”

“You won’t mess it up,” Alina said. “And if you do, it’ll be a lovely mess, and I’ll love you for it.”

The project took much of the morning.

“I love it,” Alina said.

“You’re not just saying that?” Emma asked.

“No, really, we’ll let Nils be the judge.”

“I like it,” Nils said. “I like it so much I want to do a portrait of you.”

“Okay,” Alina agreed, “but in exchange you have to teach me something. You have to teach me how to paint.”

Nils and Alina visited his studio. “So,” Nils said, having set a large canvas on the easel, “what would you like to paint?”

Alina grinned. “I want to paint Emma’s cunny slit.”

Nils smiled. “A most worthy subject. But shouldn’t we have asked Emma along so she could model?”

“We should have,” Alina said, “but I know her cunny slit like the back of my hand. And this way it will be a surprise.”

The project would have taken only an hour but they took a couple of breaks along the way.

“Let’s go show Emma,” Alina said, when the painting was finished.

“The oil isn’t dry yet,” Nils told her. “It could drip.”

“That would be realistic,” Alina said. “Let’s go.”

They took the painting to show Emma. They could tell from the coloring of Emma’s cheeks that she knew exactly what it was.

“Now for my portrait of you with your new hair,” Nils said.

“And my new painting,” Alina said.

They hung the painting, and Nils set to work. “Maybe if you spread your legs a little,” Nils suggested. “So we could have two cunny slits in the painting.”

“No,” Alina said. “Mine should be a mystery. And I wouldn’t want my cunny slit to detract from my painting or my new hairstyle.”

The project took the rest of the afternoon.

Please Wait while image loads

“Okay, Emma, it’s your turn,” Nils and Alina said. “Teach us something.”

That project took all night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.