How Daddy and I Became Nudist and More - Cover

How Daddy and I Became Nudist and More

by Nudemac

Copyright© 2021 by Nudemac

Incest Sex Story: Widow father and daughter enjoy home nudity

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism   .

I’m 20 and live with my dad. I want to relay how we became nudists. It didn’t happen overnight. It was a gradual process that started when I was a little girl. Mom and dad have always slept naked. I have vague memories of running into their bedroom early in the morning and getting in bed with them. I can still see daddy getting out of bed naked and going to the bathroom to wash up for the day. Often, especially on weekends and sometimes in the evening, daddy just wore his robe and nothing else. Many times it was untied, and he was exposed. I can still hear mom telling him to tie it up.

All that changed when I was in the first grade. Mom had taken me to school along with my baby brother and dropped me off. That was the last time I saw mom and my baby brother. On the way home, they were hit by an oncoming car, and both died instantly. My dad came to the school and took me home. He told me mommy and little Teddy had gone to heaven to be with grandma. Even at that young age, I understood what he was telling me.

Life continued at home almost the same as before, except that, daddy now worked from home more than before. Every morning he would wake me to get ready for school. Often the both of us would be using the bathroom at the same time. We saw each other naked, which I never really gave much thought to since, for me, it was just how things were.

When I was ten, things changed. My body was changing; I wasn’t a skinny flat chested little girl anymore. My body had started to round out. I hadn’t yet reached puberty. I was flat-chested but had tiny booby knobs, and my hips were fuller, more rounded, and feminine-looking. I had also grown taller. My PJ no longer fit. They were tight across the top.

I remember walking to the kitchen naked with my PJ in my hands to tell daddy it didn’t fit anymore. He looked at it and said we would go Saturday to get a new one. I thought about it and said, I didn’t want a new one. I want to sleep naked like you.” He shrugged his shoulders and said, “OK, cool beans.”. And that was how I started sleeping naked.

Daddy did buy me a new robe, which I would wear after showering in the evening and the mornings before dressing for school. We both usually ate breakfast together in our robes. Like daddy, my robe was often untied, and just like him, I didn’t bother to close it. Neither of us ever said anything to each other about it. It was just how it was. No big deal if we saw each other’s naked body.

Just before I turned 12, I started puberty. First, the peach fuss on my pubic mound grew, and within a week or so, it thickened and got darker. It did not pass unnoticed by daddy. He suggested I start wearing undies or, at the very least, keep my robe tied. I said, “Why? You don’t keep yours tied.”

He looked at me and said, “I know, but you are starting to get boobs and hair down there. Maybe it’s time to start covering up a bit.”

I looked at him and said, “You have hair down there, lots of hair and on your stomach, chest, and legs too, and you don’t cover up. Why do I have to?” He didn’t say anything. Instead, he just nodded his head, and that was it. Nothing more was ever said about it.

A couple of years later during one of the droughts, the summer was sweltering and hotter than I could remember. We didn’t have air conditioning, but we did have ceiling fans, which helped. Still, the heat was uncomfortable. It was a Saturday morning and already hot. Daddy and I had eaten breakfast and were in the living room. The ceiling fan was on high, I was watching TV, and he was reading the newspaper. I don’t know what possessed me, but I stood up and took my robe off. I sat back down on the floor, completely naked. Daddy looked at me and asked me why I took my robe off. I said, “It’s too hot.” and he said I was right, and he too took his robe off and sat back down in his easy chair completely naked too. We spent the rest of that day naked. It didn’t seem weird or strange. It wasn’t like we had not seen each other naked before. We ate dinner and afterward watch TV together before going to bed.

The following day still naked, I went to the kitchen, and there was daddy, naked, pouring himself a cup of coffee. He saw me and smiled. “I guess we are going to spend another hot day naked together.” I just smiled back and said, “Yea, I guess we are.”

Even though I had seen daddy naked many times, being naked with him all day was different. I liked it very much and didn’t want it to end. Later that afternoon, we were playing checkers, and I asked him if at home, we could stay naked all the time. He thought about it for a minute or two and said he didn’t see anything wrong with it but did tell me it had to be our secret and we had to wear clothes when my friends came over. I smiled and said, “Cool beans, let’s do it.”

Daddy and I have been living naked at home ever since. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I didn’t think it strange or weird being naked with my dad. I honestly did not see a naked man. I only saw my daddy.

That changed when I had sex, for the first time, with one of my HS classmates. It wasn’t really “real” sex. We were kissing, and he was feeling me up. He pulled my panties off and was rubbing his hand all over my pussy. I undid his pants, and he pulled them down below his knees. Boy, was I in for a surprise. I was expecting to see a cock like daddy’s, but instead, I saw this BIG hard cock. I had never seen an erect penis before, not even on daddy. I had no idea they could do that. He had me lay back and pushed my skirt up, exposing my pussy. He knelt between my legs and started to lick my pussy. It felt weird but good all at the same time. After a few minutes, he stood up and knelt over me. Aiming his cock toward my mouth and at the same time telling me to suck on it. I opened my mouth, and he shoved his cock in, making me gag. I grabbed it with my hand and pulled it away. Then, I heard him say, “Yea, that’s it, rub your hand up and down on it.” I did that for what seemed like ages but was probably only seconds before he shot his cum all over my face, hair, and blouse. I didn’t know what to do. He pulled his pants back up, took my undies with him, and left. I wiped as much cum off me as I could, then ran home.

I saw daddy working on his computer. He looked up at me and saw I had been crying. He rushed over and asked me what happened. I told him everything. He said he would talk to the boy and make sure he didn’t tell anyone about what happened. He also wanted to get my panties back.

I went to the bathroom and showered. When I got out, daddy was gone. About an hour later, daddy came home and handed me my panties. I watched as he undressed. I had never “truly seen daddy naked” until now. For the first time, I noticed how muscular he was. I also noticed his chest hair, his pubes, his hairy legs, his ass, his balls, and his flaccid penis. I looked at him, realizing I had indeed never truly seen him naked before. I couldn’t stop staring at him. I felt embarrassed being naked in front of him. I ran to my room crying and shut the door.

A few minutes later, daddy knocked on the door and asked if he could come in. I had pulled the bed cover over me and called out that it was OK to go in. I stared at his naked body as he walked up to me and sat next to me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.