The New Rug - Cover

The New Rug

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Mat and Laura and Emma and Megan get together at a beach house. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Illustrated   .

While Megan and Laura were out shopping for a new throw rug to liven up the beach house, Mat and Emma went for a walk.

“It’s so gloomy out. Isn’t this place supposed to be sunny?” Emma complained. “I even wore my bright flowery shirt. Surely that should have coaxed out some sunshine.”

“It’s those brown shoes,” Mat commented.

“Maybe you’re right,” Emma said, and she leaned against a palm tree and scuffed off her shoes.

As if by magic, the sun came out, poking bright and fierce through the clouds.

“A miracle,” Emma exclaimed.

“Imagine what would happen if you took off the rest of your clothes,” Mat said.

“Kiss me,” Emma said.

Please Wait while image loads

Mat kissed her. A soft gentle kiss, but soon they were kissing up a storm.

The hard rain ripped down, soaking Emma and Mat, and they ran back to the beach house, laughing in the wild rain.

“Whew, that was fun,” Emma said. “Do you think if the rain hadn’t come we would have fucked under that tree?”

“If we had, there probably would have been an earthquake,” Mat said.

“Or a volcano,” Emma said. “I wish we had.”

Just then Megan and Laura came home. They’d found a nice blue throw rug.

“You guys been swimming?” Megan asked as she placed the rug on the living room floor.

“Just about,” Emma said. “Nice rug. Feels good on my bare ... Oh no!”

“What?” Mat and Laura and Megan all asked at once.

“My shoes. My comfy brown shoes. One of them is missing.”

“Probably out under that palm tree,” Mat said. “We can go look for it after the rain stops.”

“It’s probably ruined,” Emma said sadly.

“Well, at least you have one shoe,” Laura said. “You can hop.”

“Ha ha, you’re so funny,” Emma said.

“I’m sorry,” Laura said. “I really am sorry about your shoe.”

After supper Emma whispered something to Mat.

“Secrets?” Laura asked.

“No. I was just asking Mat if he’d help me look for my missing shoe now that the weather’s cleared up. You don’t mind if I borrow your husband, do you?”

“Yeah, with the bright moon, we might be able to find it,” Mat said.

“Should we come and help?” Megan asked.

“Uh, no,” Emma said. “You should stay home—in case the shoe comes back.”

“You’re so funny,” Laura said.

Mat and Emma set off. Not too long later they were back at the palm tree. There was no sign of the missing shoe.

“Maybe a dog got it,” Mat suggested.

“Shut up and kiss me,” Emma said.

“Remember what happened last time?”

“Yes,” Emma said, pushing down Mat’s pants. “And your cock’s like a volcano and my cunt’s ready for your lava. Fuck me, Mat. Fuck me against this magic tree.”

Mat knelt in the sand at the base of the tree to take down Emma’s jeans. He nuzzled her pussy fur with his face and forehead. He nosed her clit. He tongued the little bud at the apex of her sex. He said, “Ow! Something nipped me.”

It was Emma’s shoe, half buried in the sand. Mat dug it out.

“You found it. My hero!” Emma said. She knelt in the sand. “It’s a little soggy, but maybe it will dry. Speaking of soggy, Mat, my cunt is soaked.”

“Do you think we really should? Fuck?”

“Do you think Laura would mind very much?” Emma asked.

“What about you and Megan?” Mat said.

“I don’t know,” Emma said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.