Teen Gender Bender - Cover

Teen Gender Bender

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gender fluid Bailey is learning what it means to mature as a young adult while entering public school for the first time. Follow young Bailey as she navigates puberty and discovers his/her sexual awakening times two!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mother   Father   Cousins   First   Food   Oral Sex   Petting  

When I came to my parents were smiling and passing the pipe back and forth. I felt like jello but very relaxed and my mom told me I looked like I was on could 9 and just to enjoy the ride. My mom then explained that I had the best of both of them and if I wanted my sex to look like hers or my daddy’s, they would pay for the procedure so that I could start middle school being as normal as possible. I still didn’t understand what all that meant and must have had a confused look on my face because they then decided to fully demonstrate for me. My mom then repositioned us so that I was now on the outside facing her and my daddy as he was spooning her.

Looking over her shoulder at me he smiled snd took in my nakedness that was fully on display for him. My mom shifted her hips and parted her thighs as I saw the head of his cock slide effortlessly through her swollen and drooling lips. Unlike my droopy looking pussy lips, my mom had very plump but very tight looking lips almost as if she never lost her youthful baby fat down there. I also noticed that unlike my very thin soft peach fuss, She was completely bare and smooth all over.

My mom explained that unlike me, my daddy can get a fully “hard” erect, and penetrate her like I did with my fingers.

I bit my lip in curiosity and my mom gave me a knowingly smile and a nod giving me permission to explore. I reached down and felt the wetness on them. My dad let out a moan as I spread the wetness around the head. I subconsciously brought my fingers to my face and took in the intoxicating musk smell of their sex.

And mimicking my mom from earlier, put my fingers in my mouth and sampled the pungent snd salty juice.

I immediately noticed that her wetness was thin and watery and slick, whereas mine way more thick and slimy. My mom then asked me if I wanted to have some fun and took a gummy worm and dropped it all over my daddy’s semi hard dick. She then told me if I could eat it off him without using my hands or teeth, she had a special treat for me. I eagerly shook my head yes and shifted down so my face was less than a inch from their sex. My daddy’s dick sticking out from between my mommy’s pussy lips as they rested nestled around the shaft. I timidity stuck my tongue out and licked around his dick enjoying the taste of their sex and sweetness of the gummy. As I moved further down I heard my mother mommy moan as I realized I was licking her and my daddy at the same time.

I then focused on the gummy using my lips around the side of his shaft as I felt him throb and form a massive hard-on against my lips.

At some point I felt wetness driping all over my chest as a mixture of juices, saliva, and precum that was now leaking from the tip of my daddy’s cock. He stated making thrusting motions causing the tip to brush against the little nub that was now peeking from my mommy’s clitoral hood. Then the gasped and breathlessly pleaded for me to put him inside her.

With that she moved up and shifted her hips back slightly and I took hold of his throbbing shaft and put the head inside her as she shifted back causing her pushy lips to swallow him whole.

Then felt her hand at the back of my neck pushing my face closer to their joined sex as a light sloshing sound began to pick up a faster pace. I continuously lick them sucking on the little bud of my mom’s clitoris and licking the juices off my daddy’s cock and he continued his rhythm s as I had no doubt my mommy was working towards an explosion of her own. Then suddenly my mom began to shake involuntarily and a wave of wetness splashed across my face as her lips ejected my daddy’s cock causing him to explode himself all over my lips, chin, neck and bare chest.

After a relaxing bath in our huge jacuzzi style tub, I returned to my and passed out on top of my bed still wrapped in my towel.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.