Teen Gender Bender - Cover

Teen Gender Bender

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gender fluid Bailey is learning what it means to mature as a young adult while entering public school for the first time. Follow young Bailey as she navigates puberty and discovers his/her sexual awakening times two!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mother   Father   Cousins   First   Food   Oral Sex   Petting  

My parents decided to talk with me about my pending decision but also made it known I certainly could change my mind and many young adults in-fact do.

They also decided to start being a lot more open around me regarding their bodies and sexuality. I’ll never forget the first time they invited me into their bed to talk and show me about my body and theirs.

It was the eve of my 13th birthday, they asked me to come to their bed after I got done with my bath. They told me not to get dressed and presented me with a super soft and very short silk robe as an early bday present. I knew something was different about that night because they had been drinking and partaking in a little 420 out of their “peace pipe”. A long wooden hand carved pipe shaped like a woman’s vagina on the mouthpiece. I was excited and nervous because I saw them being three glasses into their bedroom along with the jar of moonshine that tasted exactly peach cobbler. Even smelled like it too. Along with some gummy bears that I suspected were edibles that they purchased from the local dispensary. I don’t know why but I got this excited feeling like butterflies all over and I can honestly say that I was horny for the first time.I as I bathed I remember hearing them giggle and wondering if they were doing “sex stuff” as I called it back then. In the months leading up to that night I started to become more aware and curious when I’d hear them having sex or see them making out, groping, or dry humping each other on the sofa. This was also the first time I noticed my cock head out from under the foreskin as I was very hard looking into the full length bathroom mirror. I turned and looked at my body and felt self conscious and vulnerable as well.

Just then I heard a voice at the door which started me. It was my mom telling me how I’ve gotten so big and not a little kid anymore as she stared at my body with a mischievous little grin.

She held up my robe and held it open for me and I noticed she was wearing a matching one that barely came down to the tops of her thighs. It was also the first time I remember thinking about how sexy she was. In many ways I wanted to be sexy like her yet wanted to be sexy for her ... but the daddy’s little girl in me was also very jealous of her. She told me to hurry up as my daddy is just as excited as she is to see just how much I’ve grown and all the grown-up changes in my body.

What would he think about my body. With all these thoughts in my head I nervously walked down the hallway and peered into their room. I watched as they had some hippie zen meditation music playing sitting up in the bed passing the pipe and whispering no doubt dirty, sexy, erotic things seeing as how the both giggled. My mom had her robe slightly open I could see the edges of the areoles and the unmistakable outline of her very erect nipples poking through. I looked over at my dad who was also wearing a robe that was open showing his strong muscular chest as my mom slowly caressed it moving her hand down past his stomach and between his thighs as he rolled towards her doing the same. It was then he smiled and winked at me as I heard him whisper in her ear how she always liked being watched. Just then he removed his hand bringing it up to her her face as she inspected her thick grool on his fingers and he said I think you’re ready as she took his fingers into her mouth and sucked her juices off his fingers. It was then they called me over to the bed.

As I approached the bed my dad leaned over to the night stand and handed me a tall glass of moonshine as told me to enjoy myself that there were no rules, no boundaries, no expectations tonight. We were just three mature people who were one with the spiritual energy. My family was Pagan and they often would meditate and connect with the spiritual energy of the Pagan gods. It was then I knew they were extremely blazed and there was no turning back now. As I climbed into bed I was told to lay between them. As we sat up in the bed they turned the lights off and just the flicker and glow of the candles illuminated the room. On the TV in the front of the room was a scene of various pagan mating activities being acted out the first one being young topless nymphs dancing around a pagan god in the center each one taking turns revealing their young nubile bodies to him with their flower tiaras and thin transparent barely there robes.

It was then my mom opened up some THC gummy “night crawlers” and poured some onto her tummy, and my dad poured some THC gummy bears onto his chest. A little background behind the types of gummy’s should be explained. Gummy bears and worms are my favorite treat. When I was feminine I’d gravitate towards gummy bears. When I was masculine I’d gravitate towards the gummy bears. Looking back on it this was their way of letting me be whichever way I was feeling and showing me it was okay. When I was at home I would switch from one to the other fluidly as it didn’t matter. I usually wore a T-shirt and boyshort style panties that were fairly gender neutral. Some even had the fly pocket even though they were fitted and marketed for girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.