Making the Bed - Cover

Making the Bed

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Anais hasn't seen her cousin since they were 12, but now the reunion seems to be going okay. It goes even better after Anais reads her cousin's diary. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cousins   Illustrated   .

Anaïs was staying with her cousin Thérèse, whom she had not seen since they were twelve. They seemed to get along, laughing and talking about school and movies and fashion and possible future careers. Thérèse wanted to do something in music, although she confessed she couldn’t sing or play an instrument. Anaïs admitted she had no idea what she wanted to do with her life. That evening they talked long into the night across the narrow space between the little beds in Thérèse’s room.

Anaïs awoke with the room bright with morning light. Thérèse was already up, sitting on the edge of her bed writing something in a journal. “Oh, good morning,” Thérèse called to Anaïs. “I’ll just pop into the shower and then it’ll be your turn.” Thérèse tucked the book under her pillow and with a finger wave set off for the bathroom.

Please Wait while image loads

Anaïs got out of bed and quickly pulled up the covers. She removed her nightgown and stashed it under her pillow. Maybe I should have left it on until after the shower, she thought. But Thérèse had been naked, so...

As a favor to Thérèse, Anaïs thought she’d make Thérèse’s bed. She took up the pillow to plump it, and there was the journal. Anaïs couldn’t resist. She picked it up and let it fall open to the current page:

I had hoped to meet Pierre today, but with Anaïs here I’m sure that is off. What a pain! I shouldn’t blame Anaïs. She seems nice enough. I don’t know why I lied to her about wanting to be a musician. Well, it’s the truth that I have no skill at playing an instrument, unless one counts the clitoris. I wouldn’t mind playing Anaïs’s clitoris, but should it be plucked or blown? Maybe both! Something to consider while I’m in the shower.

Please Wait while image loads

Anaïs blushed. The blush deepened when Thérèse entered the room.

“I was just...” Anaïs started to say. “I was just making your bed.”

Thérèse smiled. “I have an idea. Let’s make it together.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.