The Virginity Pact - Cover

The Virginity Pact

Copyright© 2021 by Red Czar

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 6 - Haley and Chloe both lost their virginity to the same boy. Their friends were all still virgins. Girl talk at a weekend sleepover led to the idea that they would all love to lose it to him too! And so, a pact was born. (Lots of sex, but the first couple sections are required setup)

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Sleepover

Zane and Mia didn’t emerge from Chloe’s room until almost 9 pm. Everyone thought they were in there for the night. There were no cheers this time, or comments, or questions, just a big smile on Mia’s face and a lot of knowing smiles from around the room.

Zane looked around the room and realized that, as of this moment, he had slept with every girl in this room, except for one. Poor Riley. For a moment, he wondered what he could do for her to make her night special too.

That moment passed quickly, as Zane noticed all of the Chinese food containers spread throughout the room. The rest of the girls decided they couldn’t wait for the love birds and had ordered dinner already. Zane, once again, he was starving.

After picking their fill from the various boxes, Mia and Zane settled in with everyone else in the Family room. Just like the night before, the sofas were pulled out, Haley, Chloe, and Mia settled onto one, Izzy and Kyra on the shorter one. Zane grabbed Riley and cuddled up with her on the big leather chair.

The rest of the night proceeded exactly the way a sleepover with six teenage girls should. They put on some mushy movies, which would have been porn if it weren’t for parental controls, but they didn’t need any porn after the day they had all just had.

So, they put the movie on in the background, gossiped about boys and school, and each other. Zane was a big topic. How many of those cheerleaders he was always hanging around with had he slept with? Who was his first? Who was his favorite? Why doesn’t he have an actual girlfriend? Oooh and what about prom? Who would he take to prom this year?

Zane tactfully avoided any firm answers or commitments. We’d have to see about prom when it came time for prom. As for who he’d slept with, the only girls he would confirm were the five that were in the room. They were all disappointed. So, Zane changed the question, “Now that none of you are virgins, who are you going to sleep with next?”

That sparked at least another two hours of conversation about all the lucky boys at school that they all had their eyes on. Zane knew most of them. Maybe he would give some of those boys a little nudge about some girl who might like a little special attention. And the girls hinted that they might have some friends who ... well let’s just say Mia didn’t watch Zane in the gym by herself.

In the middle of all this, they were watching the movies, doing each other’s hair, playing with makeup, playing video games, watching Tik Toks. They stayed up far too late and eventually started dropping off to sleep one by one. The sofas were filled, there was no way Zane would be able to squeeze into either of them.

Riley made her last-ditch effort. She whispered to him.

“You can come sleep in my room!” she said.

That woke Chloe right up.

“NO!” she barked, without even lifting her head off the pillow.

“I’d love to sleep in your room sweetie, but if I did...” Zane said. As he trailed off, he gave her a very tight hug, squeezing her ass.

“Zane can sleep in my room. With the door shut.” Chloe said,

Zane walked Riley the short way down the hall to her room and said goodnight, with a big fat juicy kiss. Her tongue was in his mouth instantly. Her hands grabbing at his ass, pulling him tight and close. She learned well and quickly hanging with the sophomores. Zane’s hands made their way up her body to her tits. Definitely bigger than Chloe, he thought. Already he was starting to rise.

He stopped himself.

“Okay sweetie, you have to go in your room now before we can’t stop this,” he said.

“Who wants to stop?”

Zane groaned for a moment. He sure as hell didn’t want to stop.

“Goodnight Riley,” he said. Then he pushed her into her room and pulled the door shut. He stood there for a moment, still holding the doorknob, trying to have the strength not to turn it and walk in with her.

He let go and walked the few feet across the hall to Chloe’s room and collapsed on the bed. He was asleep in a matter of moments.


Chloe

Zane was dead to the world. It had been a long, hard day, literally. Somewhere in a dream, he registered a familiar feeling, one he had been feeling all day. He was starting to rise. That familiar feeling was someone spooning him from behind, and a hand reaching around and gently stroking his cock to life, which didn’t take much work.

“mmmmmmmmmmm...”

“Shhhhh, we don’t want anyone to hear.”

He sleepily rolled toward his mystery guest. He looked to see who it was, but the room was too dark for his barely open, still sleepy eyes. Chloe saw his eyes open and planted her lips on his.

“mmmmmmmmmmmm ... well hello there.” He smiled and let her continue kissing, and stroking. In his dream state, it all made sense. He had been using her bed all day for his own wicked pleasures, now was as good a time as any to pay the rent. He laid back, closed his eyes again, and enjoyed while Chloe continued her efforts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.