The Virginity Pact - Cover

The Virginity Pact

Copyright© 2021 by Red Czar

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 5 - Haley and Chloe both lost their virginity to the same boy. Their friends were all still virgins. Girl talk at a weekend sleepover led to the idea that they would all love to lose it to him too! And so, a pact was born. (Lots of sex, but the first couple sections are required setup)

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Just a normal slumber party

For the next couple of hours, they all put on clothes and everything seemed like a normal teenaged slumber party. All anyone could talk about was what they had just witnessed. No one had ever actually watched someone have sex before. Well, Haley had. That’s what started everything.

Zane was once again famished and so attacked whatever was left of the pizza. The girls all put on their bikinis and retreated to the backyard to lie in the sun. Zane was forbidden to step foot outside the house.

“You’re not even supposed to be here! NO boys! If my parents found out what’s been going on here ... or if the neighbors saw you out here and told them...” Chloe said.

No. Nobody wanted that. So, Zane ate leftover pizza, flopped on the couch, and turned on the TV. He nodded off for a little while until Haley plopped on the couch next to him. She felt sorry for the poor boy, yeah right, poor boy, so she decided to give him another little surprise.

“So, having fun?”

Zane smiled and laughed.

“This is not the way I thought my day was going to go.”

“No kidding? Guess you just got lucky huh?”

“Yeah, and I’m not done getting lucky yet either!” He said.

He turned to her and slid his hand across her tummy, then leaned over and started kissing her. Haley was still one of his favorites.

“Whoa, whoa, easy boy. Save yourself for Mia.”

He stopped and thought about that.

“Mmmmm, yeah, you’re right.”

“Yeah, I’ve seen you eyeballing her all day. You’d probably still be in there banging her right now if Izzy hadn’t...”

They both laughed.

“She’s an aggressive little thing,” Zane said.

“Yeah. She’s a slut, but she’s our friend.”

“Well, she ain’t a virgin anymore at least.”

“So, here’s a treat for you,” Haley said, as she produced his phone and started to show him the pictures that she had been taking since that first one that started it all.

Zane perked right up. Haley had a few versions of the original picture, with all of them on the couch. Then with Izzy grabbing his cock. Then Mia sucking his cock. Then Kyra. Then there were a few of the naked fun that took place while he and Kyra were in the bedroom. He had been wrong thinking that they had all got bored, dressed, and waited for his triumphant return. It seems they had decided to play a few naked games of their own while they waited. And Haley got pics of all of it.

Zane browsed through them a few times. Kyra’s pics without clothes looked so much better than her Instagram pics, even in the smallest bikinis. And Mia, he didn’t think Mia even posted any bikini pics, so as far as he knew, no one had ever seen any shots of her like this. And that gave him an idea.

“Hey, go outside and get Mia will you, I want to show her something,” Zane said.

“Yeah, I thought you might.”

A few moments later he heard cheering and catcalls from the backyard, then Haley and Mia both returned and sat down on either side of him. By that time Zane had sent all the photos to his secret stash and deleted them. All except the few from the beginning, on the couch. He pulled them up and showed them to Mia.

“See, Haley the genius photographer shot it so you can see that everyone is naked, but you can’t see any ... thing. Except me, of course, thank you very much.”

He gave Haley a nudge and a dirty look.

He handed Mia the phone.

“You said you didn’t want any of these floating around out there, so here, you can delete them. Just to be sure it’s done.”

Her eyes brightened at that idea. Even though you really couldn’t see anything of her in those pics, she would be much happier if they didn’t exist. She didn’t have to know he’d already saved them elsewhere. And he didn’t know that Haley had already sent them to herself.

“Really?” Mia said. “I thought you wanted proof, in case anybody started accusing you of anything?”

“That was just to test you all. I still didn’t believe this whole thing was real. I mean when does this kind of thing ever happen? Five girls invite you over to have sex? It doesn’t, that’s when. I was sure it was a trap.”

“What do you think now?” Haley asked.

Zane just grunted.

“How did this happen anyway?” He asked.

“Well, we were all talking about boys and sex and so they asked me and Chloe about our first times, and it came up that we both had our first times with you ... then someone said, oh I’d lose it to him, I think that may have been you, Mia.”

Haley looked past Zane, at Mia. Mia smiled and blushed.

“Then Kyra said that she would too, and of course Izzy jumped right on that bandwagon.”

“Yeah, then someone else...” Mia said, looking accusingly back at Haley. “ ... said, do you wanna? I’ll invite him over.”

“And a pact was born,” Haley said.

Zane shook his head listening to this. It was pretty crazy to believe.

“That’s insane,” he said.

He turned and looked at Mia. Taking in those beautiful blue eyes.

“Did you really say you want to lose it to me?”

She answered very enthusiastically.

“Yeah!”

A huge smile spread across his face. Finally.

He turned to Haley.

“Excuse us,” he said.

Then he stood up, taking Mia by the hand and pulling her up with him.

“Come on!”


Mia

The moment the door closed behind them, they dove onto the bed and each other. Their lips met, and their hands were everywhere. Zane’s slid up inside her top and started kneading and tweaking her breasts. They weren’t big, but he didn’t care. Mia started moaning with every touch.

Her hands immediately went to his abs. She stroked and squeezed and caressed them. She wanted to lick them and bite them. She had watched Zane in the gym at gymnastics practice many times, dreaming about biting those abs, and now was her chance.

Zane pulled at her top until he could get his lips on those little tits. So white and firm and perfect, with those little pink rosebud nipples now pointing straight out at him like little mountain peaks. He leaned over her and his mouth immediately found one of them, his tongue teasing and tasting, then he began to suck. Mia’s moans became louder. Zane stopped long enough to pull her top off. Then attached his mouth to her other nipple.

Mia threw her head back and closed her eyes. Her arms locked around him and held him tight to her body, her moans becoming little screams. While Zane sucked on one nipple, his hands pinched and squeezed the other, driving Mia wild.

She moved one hand to the back of his head, holding him firmly in place, keeping his mouth filled and his tongue busy. Her other hand slowly slid down his back and over his ass. She grabbed and squeezed a handful and let out a little animal sound, almost a growl, like a panther stalking her prey. Zane stopped momentarily to look up at her. The look in her eyes was pure lust.

She rolled him on his back and reached inside his shorts, finding what she was looking for. She wrapped her hand around his cock and held firm. That was what she wanted. She stopped Zane from what he was doing and sat up next to him. Without a word, she reached down and slid his shorts off. Then she slid off her own.

Once again, Zane stared at this beautiful girl. Her sparkling blue eyes devouring him. Her perfect little breasts standing straight out, and the little puff of golden hair above her pussy, glistening with moisture.

Mia had no time to stare. She leaned down and closed her mouth over Zane’s cock. Her tongue started dancing around the head, her hands squeezing and stroking, making him harder than he had been all day. And then, with the one hand stroking him, and the other massaging his balls, she once again slid as much as she could into her mouth.

Mia had managed to keep all those horny boys she’d dated in the last year out of her pants by learning to give amazing blow jobs. Almost no one knew that, but Zane was going to find out now. She sucked. She licked. She squeezed and stroked. She even managed to take almost his entire length into her mouth. He could feel the head going into her throat. She didn’t do that for long, but damn.

Finally, Zane had to stop her, otherwise, he was going to shoot everything he had down her throat, and he didn’t want to do that. For one thing, he had other plans for that load, and for another, it had been a long day, he didn’t know how long it would be before he could get it up again if he blew his load now.

She cuddled up tight to him again and returned to kissing him anywhere she could. Zane lay there for a moment, then had to ask.

“Where did you learn to do that?”

“Haley taught me.”

Zane was shocked. Haley had never tried any of those tricks on him.

“What?”

Mia burst out laughing.

“You should see your face!” she said.

Zane rolled his eyes, then reached over and pinched her nipple. She let out a little screech. Then she started slapping at him.

“Ow! Stop that!”

“I can’t help it, I love those nipples.”

He leaned over and started sucking again.

“mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”

Clearly, she enjoyed that.

He stopped for a moment and stared at her again.

“Can I ask you a question?” he said.

“Okay”

“Why are you doing this?”

She didn’t understand the question.

“Because we made a pact,” she said

“No, no, Haley said that you were all talking about it and then you said you’d lose it to me. You said it first. Why?”

“Whadda ya mean why? Look at you. Look at these abs. Your body is amazing. Why wouldn’t I wanna do it with you?”

“I see you in the gym at practice almost every single day, and I don’t think you’ve ever even said hello to me. And now you’re in bed with me about to give up your virginity.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.