The Virginity Pact - Cover

The Virginity Pact

Copyright© 2021 by Red Czar

Chapter 4: The Awkward Return

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 4: The Awkward Return - Haley and Chloe both lost their virginity to the same boy. Their friends were all still virgins. Girl talk at a weekend sleepover led to the idea that they would all love to lose it to him too! And so, a pact was born. (Lots of sex, but the first couple sections are required setup)

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Zane let Kyra lie on the bed with her eyes closed absorbing what she had just experienced. He returned to the bathroom to grab a towel for her to clean up. When he stepped out of the bathroom again there rose a cheer from the crowd watching from the family room.

Awkward. Here he was standing naked in the hall while they were all staring at him. And, he noticed, they were all dressed again. At least, they had all put t-shirts or tops back on, enough to be semi-covered. He dropped the towel to cover his crotch and thought to himself, jeez this won’t be too awkward for Kyra.

He walked into the family room to cheers and a flurry of questions.

“Did you do it?”

“Is it done?”

“Was it good?”

Zane grabbed his shorts and pulled them on while he quickly doused the questions.

“Jeez knock it off will ya! Is that what you’re gonna do when Kyra comes back out here? Is that what you’re gonna want after your turn?”

He scooped up Kyra’s top and shorts, along with the towel, and returned to the bedroom. He handed them to her.

“You may want to put something on before you go back out there. Everybody has covered up again. I guess no one wanted to continue all the fun without us.”

“Were they cheering?!”

Zane rolled his eyes. He sat down close to her and start planting kisses on her again.

“They’re just jealous that you got to be first. I’ll go out there and shut them up. Do you want to wait a bit first?”

More kisses. More touching. His hands starting to wander across her body again. He could feel that tingle starting to come on.

“Are you going to stay here with me?”

He thought. He kissed her some more. He cupped her breast in his hand.

“If I stay here with you, we’re gonna end up doing it again. Are you ready for that?”

Kyra thought about it for a minute. He let her think.

“You stay here. I need something to eat.”

He would love to have stayed right there and fucked her again. He planned on fucking her again. Soon. But right now, he was thinking of Mia.

And food. He had worked up an appetite, and it wasn’t even noon.

Zane walked back into the family room and had a quick talk with Chloe and Haley, after which they both walked down the hall and disappeared into Chloe’s bedroom. Zane plopped himself back on the couch between Mia and Izzy. They both cuddled right up to him on either side, with Riley trying to get right in there too. When Izzy took the initiative and straddled his lap, Riley was able to slide right up close in her place.

“My turn!” Izzy declared.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” he said. “Give me some time to recover will ya? I’m not a machine.”

Izzy was disappointed.

“Besides,” he said. “Something’s wrong with this picture.”

He slid his hand up her sides, under the t-shirt she had put back on, lifting it as he went. She wasn’t wearing anything else and her naked pussy was grinding on his crotch. He was sorry now that he’d put his shorts back on.

While Izzy lifted her shirt the rest of the way off, Mia started kissing his neck and nibbling on his ears. He started to pull her shirt off again too. He gave Riley a questioning glance which she understood instantly. Within moments of sitting back down, all three of them were naked again. And he couldn’t even decide which one he wanted first.

But ... he was starving.

“CHLOE!” he yelled.

The bedroom door opened and there came an annoyed reply. “What?”

“I’m starving, what’s for lunch?”

The door closed again, and then a few moments later the three girls came back into the room. A small cheer rose for Kyra who turned a lovely shade or red.

“Geez look at you guys! We step out of the room for five minutes and it turns back into an orgy out here!” Chloe said.

It was true, all of them naked, Izzy dry humping Zane over his shorts. Even Riley had her hands all over him. Chloe wouldn’t admit it, but that turned her on just a little bit, she always knew Riley wasn’t the goody goody she pretended to be.

Zane reluctantly nudged Izzy off his lap for the time being and they all decided to order pizza. They agreed to put their clothes on long enough for lunch, or at least until the pizza was delivered. This brought back the pizza delivery guy fantasy from the night before with their full imaginations. Izzy was ready to open the door naked and invite him in to be ravaged by five girls.

Zane knew who delivered pizza for the place they were ordering from and reminded them of who it was. They all knew him. That dampened their imaginations. Chloe reminded them that they wouldn’t be opening the door for him anyway, Mom’s rules. It would be paid for by credit card and left on the table in the breezeway.

Zane made a compromise. After the delivery guy had gone, he would step outside and ring the bell. Then they could all answer the door naked and let him in for his ... delivery. They all screamed and squealed!


Riley

After lunch, Zane took his place of honor on the couch, and the girls once again crowded practically on top of him. Izzy was insistent.

“My turn! My Turn!”

But Zane really wanted to fuck Mia next. He couldn’t wait to take her. Izzy was just the girl you have to fuck to get to her hot friend. He kept trying to think of how to push her aside. She could go last. If he had the energy.

While all of this was going on, Haley had grown one of her evil little smiles, which meant there was something devious on her mind.

“So, Zane, who are you gonna do next?” She said.

He looked at Haley and wondered what she was up to, because he knew she was up to something.

He looked at Mia. He so wanted “next” to be Mia. He looked at Izzy, he didn’t know a guy alive who wouldn’t trade places with him right then. He returned to Haley.

“I don’t know, what did you have in mind?”

Haley waited a moment.

“Well. Since we agreed that Riley isn’t going to be losing her virginity today...”

A series of Awwwws and Boooos arose. Poor Riley. She sat there and pouted. Zane could have sworn he’d heard her mutter “yes I am” under her breath.

“ ... maybe we can help her out in some other ways.”

That got everyone’s attention. Especially Zane, and Riley.

Chloe looked guardedly at her and asked.

“Like what?”

“I think someone needs to teach Riley how to give a proper blow job.”

She grinned.

Zane liked the idea, and his shit-eating grin showed it.

Riley’s eyes almost popped out of her head and she sat bolt upright on the sofa.

“Alright!” she said enthusiastically.

Chloe sat for a moment, thinking about her little sister sucking Zane’s cock. In front of all her friends. Kinnnnnky. She smiled. She was warming up to the idea of letting her little sister do whatever the hell she wanted.

“Okay,” she said.

“ ... and I think Chloe’s the one who should teach her.”

Again, the room erupted in cheers and agreement.

Mia and Izzy sat on either side of Zane, as close as they could get without actually climbing on his lap. Haley and Kyra sat together in the big leather chair across from the couch. Chloe and Riley stepped forward and kneeled in front of Zane.

Chloe turned to Riley and started.

“The first thing you’re going to need is a nice, hard, cock.”

She rubbed her hands up Zane’s thigh and over his cock, which was indeed rising. Riley eagerly followed along. They ran their hands up his shorts, grabbed them by the waistband, and with one on either side, slid them down and off him, allowing his hardening cock to jump free. Riley immediately wrapped her hand around it. Chloe was just about to do the same when Zane grabbed her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.