The Virginity Pact - Cover

The Virginity Pact

Copyright© 2021 by Red Czar

Chapter 3: The Photo

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 3: The Photo - Haley and Chloe both lost their virginity to the same boy. Their friends were all still virgins. Girl talk at a weekend sleepover led to the idea that they would all love to lose it to him too! And so, a pact was born. (Lots of sex, but the first couple sections are required setup)

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Haley took charge. Once they were all naked, she had all four of them sit back on the couch. They all sat nervously, as she arranged them. Mia, then Izzy, then Kyra, with Riley on the end.

She then told Zane to get naked too. That got them all squealing and cheering. Finally, what they all wanted to see! Now they were excited.

Zane, seeing all four of these beautiful girls completely naked and waiting for his service, was as hard as he had ever been. He handed Haley his phone and quickly shed his clothes. When his hard cock finally emerged a cheer, as well as a few gasps, filled the room. Riley had never seen a live, hard, fully erect cock before. She couldn’t take her eyes off it.

Haley directed Zane to sit in the middle, right between Izzy and Kyra. She told the girls to all turn to their sides and lean in toward Zane. Now you could see that they were all naked, and they were all happy and willing to be there, but you couldn’t see any, details.

Haley took the picture. It was good. The only person you could see any part of was Zane, and his cock stood tall and proud. But the pic was missing something. Something sexy. Then Izzy couldn’t wait any longer and took matters into her own hands, literally. She reached over and wrapped her hand around that cock and slowly started to stroke. That was it! The perfect shot!

Snap.

Zane had his hands on the back of the couch, around all four girls when Izzy’s hand wrapped around his cock. He could have sworn it grew another ten inches in that moment. The other girls looked on in wonder as Izzy started to stroke slowly. Kyra reached over and started to massage his balls. Mia’s hands were all over his abs. She had a thing for abs, and his were making her wet. She seemed to have quickly forgotten about being naked, or the camera. Her other hand slipped down between her own legs. Riley leaned over and watched with wonder, as closely as she could.

Haley continued taking pictures.

Zane’s head was back and his eyes closed as Izzy would speed up and slow down, grab harder, and then barely at all. Kyra’s hand left his balls and reached up to his chin. She turned his head to her and planted her lips on his. He immediately responded, and his hands immediately went to her tits. They were exactly as perfect as all her pics hinted at, and firm, and perky, with hard nipples aching to be sucked on.

Riley had watched enough, she wanted to join in.

“Let me try!” she said and reached for that cock.

Izzy let go and let Riley’s hand wrap around Zane’s tool. She couldn’t believe how hard it was, yet how soft and silky it felt. She could barely fit her hand around it.

The next thing she knew, another hand wrapped around hers and started to show her how to stroke it. Up and down. Slowly at first, then getting faster.

“You’re doing it wrong, here, let me help.”

It was her sister, Chloe, kneeling between his legs teaching her little sister how to give a hand job. Together, they teased him and pleasured him, taking him to the edge and then slowing back down.

Zane was bent over now, his mouth firmly attached to Kyra’s tits. Now it was Kyra with her head thrown back and her eyes closed, moaning softly as she was missing all the action. Zane’s hand easily slipped down between her legs.

Mia, tired of only watching, decided it was her turn to get in the game. She knelt on the floor beside Chloe and removed hers and her sisters’ hands from Zane’s cock. She then leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around it, inhaling the entire length.

Zane’s eyes flew open. He looked down to see the sight of this most beautiful girl swallowing his cock. He’d never expected to see this today. From the instant they had brought this whole pact up, Mia was the one he wanted to fuck. If he got out of this weekend with nothing else, he wanted to put his dick in her. When he said that every guy in school wanted to fuck her, he wasn’t kidding. He’d heard guys in the locker room talking about the things they’d like to do to her. And now, here he was, fucking that perfect little face. It turned her into his own perfect little private slut. Now he had to have her.

He leaned his head back again and watched as Mia proceeded to perform magic on his cock. He switched his hands so that one was between Kyra’s legs, the other between Izzy’s, probing to be sure they were both really virgins. Riley had her hand between her own legs.

Kyra decided that she was missing out on the action and so reached over and tapped Mia on the shoulder. Mia took note, then pulled away, and Kyra replaced Mia’s mouth with her own without missing a stroke.

Zane noticed immediately. Kyra’s tongue started doing some magical things that Mia apparently had not learned yet. Kyra obviously had some experience. As she sucked for all she was worth, her tongue danced around his head, flickering and teasing and driving him towards the edge.

They all watched as Kyra edged him toward orgasm. His breathing shortened to quick gasps. His moans increased with every lick and suck. Haley and Chloe recognized that face he was making and knew he was about to blow.

Zane started shouting out.

“I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum.”

He grabbed Kyra’s shoulder and tried to pull her away before he blew her head clean off. She didn’t seem to want to give it up. He probably could have shot his entire load down her throat and she would have swallowed it like a happy girl. But he managed to pull her back just before he erupted all over her.

With her face only inches away, the first spurt went right across her nose, some probably getting in her eye, some in her mouth, some in her hair. She instantly scrunched her eyes closed and pulled back. The next shot flew magnificently across her tits. And the next across her belly. All the other girls watched as he covered her with it. Riley, who was also only inches away, marveled at every spurt. All of this was new to her. She reached over to take some between her fingers.


Kyra

The rest of the room erupted, just like Zane had. Haley and Izzy were laughing hysterically. Riley scrunched her nose up as she smeared the liquid between her fingers, declaring it smooth and slimy. Chloe was at first yelling not to get it all over the couch but then, seeing her sister playing with her fingers, urged her to put them in her mouth and taste it. Mia had scooped up a finger full herself and was doing exactly that. Sucking on that finger like she did on his cock.

Zane looked around to help Kyra, but the only thing he could find to help her clean it all off was clothing, and nobody wanted stains on their clothes. He stood up, took her hand, and pulled her up with him.

“Come on,” he said, “Let’s clean that off you.”

He led Kyra into the bathroom, pulling the door closed behind them. He grabbed a facecloth, dampened it, and began to wipe his seed from all over her. He pushed her up against the sink and leaned his body up close against her as he wiped her face. What he hadn’t washed off her belly and smeared between them. He cleaned her neck and chest. He looked at her and said,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.