The Virginity Pact - Cover

The Virginity Pact

Copyright© 2021 by Red Czar

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 2 - Haley and Chloe both lost their virginity to the same boy. Their friends were all still virgins. Girl talk at a weekend sleepover led to the idea that they would all love to lose it to him too! And so, a pact was born. (Lots of sex, but the first couple sections are required setup)

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Zane

The next morning everyone was up early. None of them had slept at all knowing what they had planned for today. They were nervous and excited, and horny. They had stayed up most of the night talking, planning, and fantasizing, then the rest of their night with busy hands hidden under blankets and muffled moans.

Chloe’s mom and dad gave them the standard speech, here are the emergency numbers, here’s where we’ll be, here’s the credit card to order food, don’t let anyone in the house, if anything happens, call one of the other girls’ parents, and most importantly, NO boys!

After that point, the whole weekend was a lie. None of their parents knew Chloe’s parents would be gone. And none of them expected there would be boys there. But there would be one.

And they had big plans for him.


Zane was up early getting ready for his day. He was hoping to hit the beach with his friends if they all got up in time. Maybe. If they waited too long it would be a waste, the place would be too packed. In that case, they’d just hang at his house by the pool.

When his phone dinged, he figured it was one of his friends, ready to go. Great.

Even better, it was a text from Chloe.

Come over!

He replied. What’s up? I’m heading to the beach, wanna come?

Parents are gone for the weekend. Haley’s here too!

It only took him a split second to make that decision. Haley, and Chloe, and no parents? To hell with the beach!

On my way!

Bring condoms. Chloe added.

He had to stop and wonder about that one for a moment. He knew both Chloe and Haley were on birth control. He didn’t use condoms with either of them any longer. Why would she want him to bring any?

Why? He texted back.

Trust me. She added a grinning devil emoji.

When Zane arrived at her house a short while later, Chloe came out to greet him before he could even get out of the car. She climbed in the passenger side, wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a big kiss.

“You can’t park here,” she said.

“What? Why not?”

“My parents are gone, and you’re not supposed to be here. I don’t want anyone to see your car in the driveway all weekend.”

“All weekend?”

“heh heh, yeah,” she said, “I have plans for you.” Then she started kissing him again.

He liked that answer. They backed out and parked his car on the street about a block away, then made their way back to the house.

Zane was surprised to walk inside to a house full of girls. Haley ran up and gave him the same greeting that Chloe had, and all the gathered friends giggled and whistled. He didn’t care, he had his hands on her ass.

Haley made sure he knew everyone there, which he already did. He didn’t know them very well, other than Riley, who he knew from spending time with Chloe, but he knew who they were enough to hold a conversation.

They all made small talk, excited chit-chat about their summer and the upcoming school year, how they were all going to be sophomores now, and how they would torture the incoming freshmen, except Riley, of course. The conversations flowed and slowly they all made themselves comfortable. Although they did all look kind of nervous.

Zane still wasn’t sure why he was here with all these other girls around. He wouldn’t have any privacy with Haley or Chloe unless they planned to put on a show. Hopefully, they would all be leaving soon and then he could have some fun. A threesome with Haley and Chloe, now that would be fun! They were best of friends, but he’d never done anything with both of them before. That thought was enough to stick around for.

When Chloe finally came into the room, closing the door behind her. The conversation almost stopped. She looked around nervously at everyone, shrugged her shoulders, and asked her friends.

“Are you guys ready?”

Nods and short little “yep” answers followed.

“Are you sure?”

Again, nervous nods. Short little answers.

Zane had no idea what the hell was going on. Haley sat him down in a big comfy leather chair and was sitting on the arm, half cuddled up across his lap, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. They hadn’t discussed how to propose their little pact with him, so Haley figured she’d just throw it out there.

Mia, Izzy, and Kyra all sat on the big couch opposite them, seeming nervous and excited. Riley took the other big leather chair to the side. She had been filled in on the plan earlier in the morning. She couldn’t believe she was going to be a witness to this.

Now Zane was nervous. Not the same kind of nervous that the girls were, anxious, eager nervous. But a much more confused nervous. Here he was, the only guy in the room, usually any guy’s dream, but with six girls all gathered around and staring intently at him, what was happening here? This could be really, really bad. The room was suddenly dead silent. Maybe he should have gone to the beach.

“What’s going on?” He asked.

Haley answered first. “Well, remember last year, when you and I, you know, after I caught you doing it with my sister...”

He scanned the room again. All eyes on him.

“ ... ummm”

“And then we went to your house, and I let you take my virginity?”

Uh oh. This is a trap. I’m in trouble. He started to panic. The other girls were still staring at him, but they all still seemed excited. Zane didn’t know what to think. He answered slowly.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said.

“It’s alright, they all know. I told them all about it already. I told them all about it right after it happened.”

Giggles and nods from the collected audience.

He was still nervous.

Then Chloe sat on the other arm of the chair and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“And then, I brought you over here, and I let you take my virginity too,” she said.

Again, a chorus of giggles and smiles, and all of the girls blushing wildly across from him.

For the briefest moment, he had a flashback. The Monday after he had first gotten Haley in bed, and Carly had come home and cock blocked him. He had wondered if Haley would ever speak to him again, let alone jump back in bed with him. But when he saw her at school that next morning, she had run to him and jumped into his arms kissing and touching him all over.

He remembered all her friends, these friends, standing by her locker giggling and watching her throw herself all over him, and thinking damn, they’re all cute, I’ll bet if I did this right, I could probably nail all of them too!

That idea sparked a little tingle in his groin.

But that tingle wasn’t enough. He still didn’t trust what was going on here. He’d had a recent streak of his past actions coming back to haunt him, and this seemed like a setup to him.

“Nope. I don’t remember any of that. Sorry.”

“Zane it’s okay, we told them all about it. You think we wouldn’t tell our friends?” Chloe said.

He looked at their friends. They all smiled and nodded.

“Yeah, we know all about it.”

“Heard all the stories.”

“So fucking hot.”

Now he was just confused. This was a trap. This had to be a trap. There were parents in the next room listening. Or cops. He should jump up and run right now! Still, that one little tingle, with a thought of ... He looked across at the girls on the couch again...

“What the hell is this all about?” He asked.

Haley answered this time.

“Well, Mia,” Mia blushed. “And Izzy,” Izzy smiled. “And Kyra,” Kyra smiled and blushed. “ ... are all still virgins.”

Chloe added the next part. “And we all thought that since Me and Haley already lost ours to you, ... that it would be super hot if, ... they all lost it to you too.”

Zane’s eyes almost bulged out of his head. He looked at the three girls sitting on the couch. They were all shifting around nervously, clearly embarrassed, but waiting for his response. He looked over at Riley who was also eagerly awaiting his next words.

He jumped up to his feet and turned on them, letting Haley and Chloe fall together into the chair, and each other, confused and surprised.

“Alright, what the hell is going on here? Am I being punked?” Zane said.

He started looking around the room, scanning for cameras. He walked over to the bathroom, opened the door, and scanned for someone hidden inside. He checked down the hall. He checked the garage door, no one out there. This had to be a trap. Someone was waiting to jump out and say “Gotcha.” Or worse, haul him off to jail or something. She did not just ask him to fuck three of her girlfriends and her little sister.

He started down the hallway, ready to check every room in the house. Chloe and Haley told the others to wait there and rushed after him. After following him through half the house, trying to explain and calm him down as he opened every door and closet in the house, even the cupboards looking for hidden conspirators, they were finally able to calm him down and lead him back to the family room.

Zane stood for a moment looking around the room. He was still convinced this had to be a trap. He kept looking around the room, pulling books from shelves, inspecting teddy bears and stuffed animals, looking behind mirrors and inside light fixtures for little hidden cameras.

“This has to be a joke,” he said. “Or a trap. Where are the cameras? What’s the code word that brings everyone crashing in to catch me naked in a room full of girls?”

“It’s not! I swear,” Chloe said. “There’s no cameras, no one’s gonna burst in.”

He looked at the girls on the couch and Riley.

“So, you’re seriously telling me ... that you’ve set this whole thing up, and invited me over here, because you all want to lose your virginity?”

“We made a pact,” Izzy said.

“To me?”

Izzy grinned. The other two smiled nervously.

He looked Izzy over good. She did have a great body. He felt that tingle again.

He turned to Haley and Chloe.

“Whose idea was this?”

“It just kind of, happened,” Haley said.

Zane had to stop and think.


Zane sat back in the leather chair across from the three girls and looked them over. Then he looked Riley over. They all want me to fuck them, he thought. He looked them over again. This was crazier than Carly and her cheerleader scam. That was, here is a chance, that you could make it with any or all of the cheerleaders. No guarantees. This was, we all want to fuck you. He still didn’t trust it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.