Next Door to Paradise - Cover

Next Door to Paradise

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: A young woman who goes to help her Aunt who had been relocated after losing everything in the Paradise fire stays on for a few months. But shortly before she leaves, she meets somebody and they rock each other's world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   .

I still can’t believe what had happened. I was visiting my aunt and uncle in Chico, having gone up to help them out after losing everything in the fire when they lived in Paradise. I had spent vacations with them in the past, and even I cried for them when I heard the news. Aunt Susan was my mother’s older sister, and she said that at least it let them downsize without having to worry about the soft housing market.

This time instead of the four bedroom two story house they had before, they were living in a three bedroom double-wide. But Aunt Susan said it was only temporary. She was going to apply for retirement in 2 years from the school she taught at, and the next year her husband was going to retire. And both of them had decided that they would just rent the trailer until then, then move back to Oregon after that.

It was strange at first as this was the first time I stayed there without my cousins, but it was also nice because Aunt Susan offered to pay for me to go to Chico state in exchange for my helping them around the house. And since mom was also giving me an allowance it seemed like a good idea.

Now back in Salem, I had a bit of a reputation. Not really a slut, but I was unquestionably not one of the “good girls”. While only a few guys had actually been allowed to put their dicks in my pussy, there was no denying that I loved cock. I gave my first handjob at 16, and by the time I was 17 I had realized I loved to give blowjobs.

In fact, I even preferred it to fucking most times. I loved when a guy pushed himself deep inside my cunny, but that could be problematic. First, we had to find a place to do it where we could not get caught. Then, we had to have enough time for us to give each other a really good screwing. Quickies were nice, but a long plowing with a stiff cock had no substitute.

And finally, the mess. Even with a condom, I would get wet down my thighs, and the scent of my happy pussy was obvious from a few feet away. FDS spray helped as did a wipe with a washcloth, but I would often leak for an hour or more afterwards, which would mean having to repeat my cleanup. Multiply this several times if the guy came in me. I think I went through more pantie liners when I was not on my period than when it was due.

Plus, after I got used to the taste and consistency I actually kind of grew to like drinking their cum. It was so sexy, knowing I had been able to please them and give them an orgasm. Plus, it was also a sign of power, as I could really ruin their lives if I wanted to. Just a quick bite, and their sex lives would be forever ruined. But I never wanted to, I just wanted to fuck them with my mouth until they spewed into it.

I still liked giving handjobs, a nice hard cock just feels so lovely as I squeeze and caress it. So I still did that, but most times would still take him in my mouth to avoid the mess they always make when they cum.

I was almost finished with my semester at Chico State, and was already making plans to go home. And although I had met some nice guys at the college, none of them had really “clicked” with me. Or at least, none of the single guys had clicked. A few I liked sadly were already taken.

I may be a slut to some, but I am not so much of a slut that I will fool around with a guy that was already taken.

One night there was nothing going on with my aunt and uncle, so I got in my car and drove into town. I hung out at the mall a bit, but after some Chinese food I decided to hit an arcade nearby. It was on the other side of the freeway, and it was kind of the recreation area for the town. A roller rink, and across the parking lot a miniature golf course and arcade.

I went in and immediately for $5 in tokens, and headed to my favorite game. Dance Dance Revolution: SuperNova. I dropped in 4 tokens, and was glad that I had decided to change into a short skirt and light blouse, because I was soon giving myself quite a workout. I finally missed too many steps after about 15 minutes, and as I stepped off I saw that there were several people watching me, most of them guys. But two tweens took my place, and I moved over to the snack bar to get something to drink.

And as the gal behind the counter was pouring it, a guy came up and said he was impressed how well I had done. I looked over at him and smiled, he was rather cute. A bit big, maybe 5’9” and almost 200 pounds. But it looked good on him, with a wide muscular chest through his shirt, and narrow hips poured into Levi jeans. I thanked him, and said it had been a while since I had done it so was off a bit.

“Hell, if that was off you must be killer when you are in practice. I could hardly keep up as you were doing ‘Centerfold’. You have some really good moves.” And he was cute, with short cut brown hair so I invited him to come join me as I took my break. And when he complemented me on how I did the Janet Jackson song, I knew exactly what he was meaning. I always did that one with as much bottom movement as I could get away with and hit the beats.

He asked if I was a local, and I admitted I was a Freshman and had been staying with my aunt and her husband to help them get over the fire. He nodded, and he told me he was also a Freshman, and lived outside of town. But he seemed fascinated that I was only here for a few months, and I said that I needed to get back home in time for the new semester of school.

He nodded at that, and then we started talking about the differences between California and Oregon as we each drank our soda and shared a plate of nachos he had got. He said he was surprised I was a Freshman, and I giggled. “Yeah, I know. I look a lot younger than I am, the curse of being four foot, twelve inches tall.” He laughed, and admitted that it did make me seem a lot younger. “I would almost think you were in Junior High, if you had not told me.”

He told me his name was Chet, and after introducing myself we talked for another twenty minutes. Finally the food and drinks were finished, and we headed back into the arcade. We played a few shooting games together, and when I was down to only $2 in tokens, we hit the Skee-Ball area. We both laughed as we tried to make each other miss by bumping hips as we made rolls, but we did win enough tickets so that when we took them to the counter I got a small stuffed bear. I smiled and gave him a hug and thanked him, and he asked if I wanted to do some golf.

He was really nice to hang out with, and I was thinking that I might finally be getting some action before I had to go home. I said that sounded like fun, and he paid for both of us. So with clubs and balls in hand we headed to the first hole. I finally asked him if he had a girlfriend, and smiled when he admitted he was single. He asked the same, and I admitted I had not found anybody to click with since I had been down here.

At the third hole, I stepped up behind him and rested my hands on his shoulders right before he made his shot, and then giggled as he flubbed it bad. And on the Fourth hole, he returned the favor by placing his hands on my hips and saying that I had to keep them still. And for the rest of the round we continued like that, each time getting a little more friendly with each other.

On the eighth hole, Chet ran his hands down my arms, and the goosebumps this raised caused me to shoot the ball into the side rail and it half rolled back at me. But when he made his shot, I pressed my body against his back, and I was positive he could feel my small breasts against his back as he equally blew his shot. There were 2 courses here, so we decided to take a break and do the other half before turning in the balls and clubs.

He went and got us more soda as I used the bathroom. I checked my purse before retouching my makeup, and saw that I still had the three pack of Trojans that I had grabbed at the college nurses office the month before. Not sure that I would need them, but best to be prepared I thought to myself as I headed back out.

Chet guided me to the back corner, where a picnic table was set up and in the near darkness we sat next to each other, our thighs touching. And we both moved closer together as we softly talked, and just started kissing. We sat there for about 5 minutes, my arms wrapping around his neck as his went around my waist, and we just, kissed. And, it was almost like earlier kisses I had in High School. His lips were gentle and tender, and I returned his kisses the same way.

I actually shivered a bit, it felt so nice. And when I felt his lips part and the tip of his tongue gently touch my lips, I opened mine and tentatively touched it with my own. This was not quite what I expected, but it was also even better. Not like most of my encounters in the last few years, this was almost, tender. And after a bit his lips opened more and I welcomed his tongue into my mouth as I moaned softly, caressing the invader with my own tongue.

Our bodies were pressed together, and we just held each other and kissed. But then we heard some laughter approaching and quickly broke apart just before a trio of tween girls came around a corner and walked to a few feet away where the next hole started. Chet and I looked at each other and grinned, and I saw about a dozen yards away a clump of bushes against the wall at the corner that separated the golf course with the freeway beyond. I grabbed Chet’s hand, and he grinned at me as I led him over into the dark corner.

And it was as I had hoped, about two feet of clearance between the bushes and the cinder block wall, and I wasted no time in pushing Chet against it and resumed kissing him again. I could not believe how hot I was, and I knew that one way or another, I wanted to make this handsome man cum. I knew that even if I did not achieve a release with him, I would be satisfied knowing I had given him pleasure.

I pressed my body against his as we kissed, this time our tongues quickly merging as I ran one hand through his hair, and the other up and down his side. His hands were on the small of my back, and I undulated my body against his. Starting with mashing my breasts into him more firmly, I then pulled back as I pressed my belly against him, until finally my hips. And on the fourth circuit I realized that I was feeling his cock against my belly. Hmmmm, Chet was already hard, and just from kissing.

After a few more minutes he broke the kisses, then started to work his way along my jaw and cheek to my ear, which he started to nibble on and suck. Then the same down my neck, and I could feel those lovely shivers in my thigh. Something about kissing my neck always made my thigh on the same side tingle, and tonight was no exception. I pressed my belly tighter against him, and moaned into his ear as he alternated between soft nibbles and licking kisses on my neck. And at the same time I felt his hand start to creep up my torso.

And to let him know he did not need to creep it up, I reached down and guided his hand to my breast. He cupped my breast in his hand and squeezed it, moaning into my mouth as he did so. I am barely a B cup, but he did not seem to mind at all, and was soon teasing my nipple through my blouse and bra as I moved by chest back, giving him more room to explore. This also had the effect of pressing my belly more tightly against his cock, which I did not mind at all.

I just wish there was a place we could go to for privacy, but he had already told me that he still lived at home, and I was staying with my aunt. So this is all we really had. But I decided I wanted to make the most of it. After fondling my breast for several minutes, Chet even took the initiative and unbuttoned my blouse. I pulled his lips to mine and we resumed kissing as he moved his hand inside to caress my bra covered breast as his other hand moved down to my ass.

I was getting so turned on! I removed my right hand from his neck and pulled my blouse out of my skirt. Then I reached up my back, and with ease unfastened the two hooks holding my bra closed. Chest did not miss this, and I felt his hand move under my breast, then slide up. He moved the cups of my bra out of the way and I moaned into his mouth as I finally felt his hand on my bare breast.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.