Something About Cain - Cover

Something About Cain

by Jade

Copyright© 2021 by Jade

Coming of Age Story: Cain is growing up and his Mom is trying to keep pace with his sexual needs! At first she's coping well, but there is something about Cain she is unaware of; something very unnatural. ... Not a tale for readers requiring a quick-release; still, if ya have the staying power, well, come up an see me sometime!

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mind Control   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Sharing   Incest   Slow   .

It was just last week, after my 30th birthday that I was rushed into the local hospital in need of some emergency attention to my vagina.

The duty nurse scanned my medical record and then suddenly exclaimed, “Well now; your Jade Winslow! I remember you from Junior-High! Long-time no see! Seems everyone gets to pass through here at some stage! Okay, so lets get a preliminary assessment on this condition? ... My God! Your cunt’s in a right mess; isn’t it Jade!”

I stared at her, vaguely recalling her face from my past school-days. It was at Junior-High I’d dated Jimmy Brown; just for a few months towards my last year.

Jimmy had said I was an ‘advanced looking girl’ which had flattered me at the start, but even so, our romance had ended by graduation time ... I was pretty upset at the time.

He went off to college, and I soon discovered that I was pregnant!

My father, a solid evangelical Christian, would not consider an abortion for me, and my mother had the baby christened Cain; because of him being illegitimate and leaving a scar on my life.

And that’s why, at fifteen years old, when Cain was born, I never wanted another man in my life; because it had only bought me shame.

I was content to raise my son alone and turned my back on any possible new romance.


When I took Cain to school, they would say what a nice-looking and happy boy he was. And sometimes they would say, with me being so attractive, I could easy find a man to be his daddy?

I know it’s true; because I still have the curvy figure that got me pregnant in the first place. But I have my little man now; and we do everything together.

But recently, since his fourteenth birthday, I’ve noticed something different about Cain’s behaviour.

It’s when I am near him?

For instance, he and I had watched some television, before getting started on his homework. But after a while he was getting annoyed about almost anything; which just wasn’t like him?

So I said,”All right my Tiger! Looks like somebody is ready for their bath-time!”

His face blushed,

“Well okay, but I don’t need you to help me Mom – I can manage a bath myself!” and he left me staring as he set off for the bathroom?

We had always shared his bath time; it gave me a sense of pride to bathe his fine young body; so he had put me in my place somewhat.

Within a few moments, I heard the tub filling and he was taking his bath.

While he was in the bathroom, I went into my room to change into Pj’s.

Slipping off my bra, I released my taunt 38s for a breath of fresh air, and before getting into my night shirt, I dabbed on the scent he liked!

Then I headed into the kitchen. As I washed the dishes, I hummed a little tune; this was my favourite time of day.

After a while, I heard the drain gurgling, and then he emerged from the bathroom – he sure looked cute, wrapped in a towel as he headed for his room to put on his night shirt and get ready for our bedtime routine.

I went to my bedroom where Cain was laying on my bed waiting for me. Waiting for his bedtime stroy - something I try to do every night, before he goes into his own bedroom.

It’s our quality time together.

As I read to him, he leans in toward my 38’s and I softly stroke his hair. That usually relaxes him - sometimes to the point that he just falls asleep. When that happens, I sometimes just let him stay sleeping; I have plenty of room for the two of us in my bed.

But tonight, he remained a little on edge; sort of fidgeting?

I finished reading, and set the book aside, but I continued stroking his head, hoping he’d relax.

And his fidgeting did cease, laying still by my side as I stroked his hair. I thought he had fallen asleep, but he hadn’t.

I asked softly if he was okay, but he just nodded. I wondered if the story upset him, but it was unlikely.

So I asked him if he was ready to head off to bed, and he said no, he wanted to stay. One of his hands was twitching beneath his night shirt? the other had come onto one of my 38’s!

Suddenly it came to me!

He had become sexually aroused as I lay next to him stroking his hair! His hormones had activated a lust for me! I was dumbstruck!

So that’s why he’d been strange at bath-time; he’d been embarrassed about his feelings for me!

I realized I’d ceased caressing him; but I didn’t want to offend him, so resumed stroking and whispered,

“That’s okay Cain you stay all you want.”

I hugged him to me and his body came firmly against mine.

I felt so tender for him; I just wanted to reassure him, yet unsure what to do or say. Then I felt his penis pulsing through his nightshirt against me!

My face flushed at how hard it felt!

When I helped him with his bath-times normally, it was just a harmless little fish; that I’d sponge off in lather.

But now it was more like a mini-rocket!

He’d begun squirming himself against me quite openly ... and for the first time in years I felt juices entering my pussy!

Oh God! a mixture of emotions! feelings of guilt, panic, for sexually arousing Cain! But I realised I had no choice other than to help him right now.

It was the first time I’d handled his penis when ... it was stiff; and Cain let out a strange moan.

As I gently pumped him, I felt weird ... yet wonderful as he panted onto my taunt tits!

I loved my precious little boy so much, I just wanted to take away his anxiety ... then suddenly ... he stiffened ... shuddered and climaxed ... before letting out a big sigh of relief!

I waited a little longer, and then I reached over and hugged him, gave him a kiss on his lips, and softly said,

“Well, little Tiger, I guess we’d better get some sleep, huh?”

He just sort of smiled and said, “Okay. I love you, mommy!” I told him I loved him, too, and then I sent him off to his room.

I waited for him to close the door before laying back on the bed.

My body tingled as I drew up my knees, and parted my thighs.

My pussy was soaked as my fingers drove inside!

For a short while my thoughts flashed over what we had just shared; before I too, shuddered and come.


So I needed to figure out how to handle this with Cain; and I knew I was going to have to confront him about sex.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.