Circus Horse - Cover

Circus Horse

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fantasy Story: On a visit to the museum Joan sees a painting of Circus Horse and she has to have him. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Bestiality   Illustrated   .

One day Joan’s boyfriend Jeff took her to the museum. Joan liked most of the paintings and sculptures well enough, but she absolutely fell head over heels in love with Miro’s “Circus Horse.”

Please Wait while image loads

“I don’t know,” she told her boyfriend. “There’s something about him that just gets to me.”

“Probably because your dress is the same color as his shadow, or whatever that is,” Jeff speculated.

“Whatever, I need to have him,” Joan declared.

“What do you mean have him?” Jeff asked.

“I mean take him home with me.”

“Just be careful he doesn’t toss you.”

“Ha ha. I just want to ride him, not fuck him.”

Jeff smirked. “Good luck. The security here is supposedly out of this world.”

“I have my tricks,” Joan said.


As it turned out, Joan did fuck the circus horse, mostly for his sake. She could come just fine from the rub of his slender back against her seam as they rode here there and everywhere.

Sometimes Joan took Circus Horse to the museum so he could visit his old haunts, say hello to some old friends. He was especially interested in the painting that hung in his old corner. “Isn’t that what’s his name? Jeff? The guy you were with that day?”

Please Wait while image loads

Joan shrugged. “I guess there is a bit of a resemblance. It looks like he’s happy. More or less. Shall we be off now?”

“You read my mind,” said Circus Horse. And off they flew.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.