Queen of Metal - Cover

Queen of Metal

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Abby Williams is the Queen of high school, but her life takes a drastic turn after meeting the new guy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Squirting  

He started by gently planting kisses randomly all over Abby’s upper body. This way she couldn’t defend against any of them. Eventually, she was able to get a hold of his head and lock his lips to her nipples while she undid Bryan’s pants and pushed them down along with his boxers. Now Bryan started kissing and caressing Abby with purpose. When he started on her nipples, she had her first orgasm of the evening. It was a small but pleasant one. Within minutes she was hit by a much larger one that caused her to shake uncontrollably and he was still on her nipples. He would kiss, lick, flick, twist, and blow across them in random patterns that Abby just couldn’t defend against. Finally, he started moving down her body again using his random method to keep her on her toes. Her third orgasm hit her when Bryan was nibbling on her skin just above her panties. When he got there, he used his teeth to pull them off, giving Abby mini-orgasms the entire time. After her panties came off, Bryan started working his way back up her long legs. By now, Abby was covered in a sheen of sweat the glistened in the moonlight coming through the window. When Bryan reached Abby’s soaking wet pussy, she had the second loud orgasm of her life when she screamed like a banshee. From then on, she was extremely vocal. Within minutes, Bryan had eaten her to another powerful orgasm. Abby had enough of this but she couldn’t grab hold of Bryan’s hair anymore so she got ahold of his shoulders and pulled him up.

“GOD BRYAN FUCK ME! PUT THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK INSIDE ME! PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, RAM THAT COCK INSIDE ME AND MAKE ME YOURS!” Abby screamed into the night. Bryan far from being stupid did just what Abby had begged him to do. He slipped his cock deep inside her causing her the chirp when he bottomed out. He had to be careful at first for she was extremely tight and Abby felt like she was losing her virginity all over again. Now her vocals changed and she howled as Bryan slide in and out of her. Louder and louder, she got. On and on this went. Bryan fucked her through one orgasm after another. After having orgasms for almost an hour, Abby was exhausted, her jaw was slack, her eyes were completely glazed over, her muscles refused to work anymore. For all purposes, she was now a ragdoll for Bryan, and still, he didn’t let up, and if anything, he was pounding her harder. He loved watching her firm breast bounce in front of him and he would often latch on to one of her nipples. Every time he did this, Abby would cum again. Somehow through the fog that was now in Abby’s brain, she managed to cry out for Bryan to finish.

“GOD, BRYAN! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE CUM IN ME!! I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM!!”

Bryan shifted his stroke and pushed even deeper into Abby. This caused the tip of his cock to enter her cervix and unleashed the biggest orgasm that Abby had ever had and she sprayed all over Bryan and the bed. This was another first for Abby had never sprayed before. This finally caused Bryan to release his load into Abby’s teen cunt. In feeling Bryan’s hot jet of cum enter her, Abby was wracked by yet another orgasm but this one caused her to blackout completely. Bryan pulled the covers up over them and without pulling his cock out of Abby, snuggled up with her and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Bryan was up early as usual. He gently untangled himself and got dressed for the day. He made some coffee and sat down to read the news. The smell of coffee woke everyone else up. If Bryan thought that Abby looked like shit this morning, Sally was much worse. When Abby saw her mom, she rushed to her:

“Mom, what’s wrong? It looks you didn’t sleep at all last night.”

“Mom, what’s wrong? It looks you didn’t sleep at all last night.” Her mom mocked. “It’s really hard to sleep when someone” she looked right at Abby “is screaming all night long.”

“I didn’t do that!” her mom just gave her a fish-eyed look.

Bryan just had a smug smile and thought ‘Yep when you’re good, you’re good!’

“Bryan, I wasn’t screaming last night, was I?”

“What was that sweetheart? I’m a bit hard of hearing this morning because someone was screaming next to my ear last night.”

“Oh god!!” Abby exclaimed as she buried her face in her hands and blushed bright red.

Sally had to laugh at her daughter’s obvious embarrassment. “Don’t worry sweetie, most women would love to have a night like yours.” Now she just couldn’t stop herself “Actually the sounds of your lovemaking got your dad and I worked up and we had a very good night as well.”

“GOD MOM!! I don’t want to hear about you and dad!”

“Why not sweetie? After all, I heard everything about yours last night.”

Bryan was standing far enough behind Abby to be out of her sight and he was trying to keep from laughing out loud. Eventually, everyone was able to calm down and Bryan made breakfast for everyone. After breakfast, Bryan and Dan took off to go get clothes. This left the girls home alone and this gave them the perfect opportunity to engage in some girl talk.

“So, Abby, how was he?”

“Oh god mom, I don’t think that I could survive if we did that every night. I mean it felt like he could go on for hours and he had me cuming long before he entered me.”

“Wait. WHAT????”

“Yep. He was causing me to have orgasms just by nibbling on me. Hell, he gave me a massive orgasm the other day when we went shopping just by nibbling and kissing my neck. I tell you this mom; I’ve had sex with a few boyfriends and never have I had a lover like Bryan and before you ask, Yes, I’m on the pill; Daddy got me on it, years ago.”

“Oh good. I was worried. Look, Abby, I’m so sorry that I was never there for you when you were growing up and I know that we haven’t had the best relationship, but if possible, I would like to change that. I now know that you are no longer my little girl but you are now a young woman who might have made the catch of the century.”

Abby ran up to her mom and threw her arms around her and hugged her tightly. Both of them started crying but didn’t say anything. They just held on to each other and cried.

“You know mom, the guys are out shopping, how bout we go out shopping too?” Sally thought about it for all of two seconds.

“Fuck yes!! Just let me get a shower first and you need one too for you smell like sex.”

“Oh, god mom! Seriously?” Again, Abby blushed.

“Yep, seriously. Now let’s get going.”

The ladies went to their bathrooms and got their showers. They met back in the kitchen when they were done and they took off to the mall for a girl’s day out. In the meantime, the guys were having a typical guy’s time. They were talking sports, booze, and girls. Dan was at first amazed at how much Bryan knew about different types of booze but then again, he wasn’t surprised. During their day, they passed a small fishing shop and Bryan just had to go in.

“At one time long ago, my dad would take me fishing. Honestly, that’s the only good memories I have of my childhood.”

Dan didn’t know anything about fishing but he went in anyway. Bryan ended up with a self-made starter box and a small spinning rod combo. Their next stop was to look at a car for Bryan. Since he was eighteen and was loaded, he could afford a car. Here like in so many areas, Bryan was very knowledgeable and he schooled several salespeople. It took a while but eventually, he settled on a Toyota Tacoma truck that he was able to talk the sales guy down to almost five thousand under sticker price. It was small enough to be able to get into tight spaces and yet he could still take it off-road for Bryan hoped to be able to buy a decent size piece of land. Bryan would be able to pick it up on Tuesday for the dealership wanted to detail the inside and they had to fix a recall on it.

Their last stop was to Dan’s office for Bryan wanted to make a will. Bryan knew what kind of people his parents used to deal with and he knew that he was a loose end. Yes, Bryan had an insurance policy hidden in case he was targeted but it’s best to be prepared. It was there that Dan learned just how loaded Bryan was. Part of his money would go to several charities that offered help for sexual assault victims. Part went to wildlife groups. The rest would go to Abby. Bryan had split his fortune into about thirds between the three parties, and Abby would still get low seven figures. Bryan also left Dan with strict instructions on how to handle Bryan’s assets in case he was killed and if anything happened to him for Dan to get his family out of town without hesitation and get new identities. The last thing was that Abby was not to know about the will or Bryan’s money. He wanted her to fall in love with him, not his money and he defiantly didn’t want money to get between them.

Back out in Dan’s car, he just couldn’t stop himself from asking:

“Bryan, how the hell did you get all that money? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“What; do you think my parents could make all that illegal money without some of it “being redirected”. After all, what are they going to do? Go to the police and tell them that their illegally made money was stolen.”

“So, you robbed the robbers.”

“Yep. At first. After I had a large amount of their money, I sent it around the world a few times to clean it up and then invested the clean money in stocks and bonds. This way I would at least get something of value from them. Now my investments supply all the capital I need and actually, I haven’t diverted any of their money into my accounts for several years now. For the last couple of years, I was stealing their loot, cleaning it up, and giving it to charities that help sexual assault victims. Please don’t tell anyone about the charities either for I don’t believe in bragging about giving to charities for if you brag about then you are no longer giving them the help they need. You are promoting yourself. I just hope all this doesn’t change your opinion of me.”

“No, it doesn’t. If anything, it strengthens it. You didn’t try to hide the source of your money from me and you have helped people that need the help along the way. You do know that eventually, you’ll have to tell Abby. Right?”

“I know. Just like eventually I’ll have to show her what is on that flash drive.”

The men nodded to each other, showing their understanding and approval. The rest of the trip home was silent but relaxed. Since they beat the ladies home, Bryan and Dan got some beer and watched some sports after they had put their new clothes away.

The ladies also had a fun-filled day. They both got manicures and pedicures. Sure, both of them regularly did this, but this was the first time they had even gone together. Abby then wanted to go get a bikini wax and she more or less forced Sally to get one as well. Something about her mom being nervous was entertaining for Abby, for this was something that Sally had never done before and she had a full bush. After she was done, Sally did have to admit that she felt much cleaner down there although she wasn’t sure about the pain of having all that hair ripped out.

“Just wait until dad sees you mom” Abby teased “You’ll have to beat him off of you!!”

“ABBY!!”

“What’s wrong. Mom? Tease me about my sex life, you had better expect revenge!”

The ladies continued like that for the rest of the day. They made sure to visit Victoria’s Secret where they thoroughly embarrassed each other. Sally got the ultimate revenge though when she pulled Abby into a sex shop. Being that this was Abby’s first time inside such a place, she was already embarrassed and more than a bit aroused. Sally convinced Abby to get a schoolgirl costume and since they were the same size, and Sally got a maid outfit. Sally teased about her being able to wear it too so that she could tease Dan. Eventually, it was time for the ladies to head home and they found both guys napping in the den.

Abby was going to tell them that they were home, but Sally had a better idea. She quietly pulled Abby into her room where they changed into their sexy costumes. They flipped a coin and Sally would be the schoolgirl while Abby was the maid. Abby did have to admit that her mom did look good naked and she hoped that when she got as old as her mom that she looked at least half as good. Finally, it was time to drive their men wild. Sally went out and climbed right onto Dan’s lap with Abby copying with Bryan. As the guys woke up from their naps, they got the surprise of their lives with their ladies straddling them and in very skimpy outfits. They were both hard as steel within microseconds, and their hands started exploring. Dan got another surprise when he found that Sally had a bikini wax done and his cock got harder still. This was something that he had always wanted her to get done but she had always refused. He loved the way her now short pubic hair felt as it went between his fingers and Sally loved it because now, she had much greater skin-to-skin contact.

Abby managed to put on some sexy dance music and she began to give Bryan one hell of a lap dance. Not to be outdone by her daughter, Sally also started giving Dan a lap dance. Both of them were leaking profusely and this left wet spots on the guy’s crotches, not that anyone cared. Eventually, the ladies got off and began to pole dance around an invisible pole in the room.

“Hey, Dan” croaked Bryan.

“Ya”

“How bout for a project we get a real stripper pole for the den?”

“Oh, hell ya!” agreed Dan. “But we have to split the cost.”

“Agreed” and both guys returned their complete attention to the ladies. As the ladies were dancing, they looked at each other and had the same idea. They started making out in the middle of the room and neither Bryan nor Dan could believe what they were seeing. Dan unconsciously started to rub his rock-hard cock through his pants and Sally put a stop to that by slapping his hand before she went back to making out with her daughter. Sally did have to admit that making out with Abby was a lot of fun and hoped that they would do this again in the future. For Abby’s part, she felt the same way. As the ladies were making out Sally whispered something to Abby and she agreed. They broke up their make-out session and the ladies returned their attention to the men, only this time Abby went to Dan and Sally went to Bryan. This time the ladies worked their magic on the guys. Dan was thrown for a loop because Abby’s youthful enthusiasm made him remember Sally doing this same thing when they were dating. Plus, he had never while he had never viewed his daughter in a sexual way before; he had to admit that his daughter was fucking hot as hell. While Bryan was thrown for a loop because of Sally’s experience. The race was on between the ladies to see which guy would cum first. In the end, it was too close to call, but both guys had such powerful orgasms that neither could move from their seats for almost an hour. While the guys were recovering, the ladies dressed in regular clothes and started doing house chores. When the guys finally could get up, they both headed toward the showers. After they got out, Bryan fixed dinner with Abby’s help. She was finding that she enjoyed learning to cook with Bryan although she still had a long way to go before, she would be able to cook high-end meals by herself. After dinner, it was movie time. At least this time, Bryan and Abby were able to stay awake for the whole thing.

That night, Bryan was having a nasty case of insomnia. Usually, when this happened, Bryan would be up all night. This was when he took care of his money while he was at home but now, he didn’t have to hide it. Abby had a better idea. She got Bryan to lay down in bed and then she started working his cock with her mouth. At first, she couldn’t deep throat him because he was much bigger than her previous boyfriends. After working at it for about ten minutes, Abby was able to deep throat him and Bryan was reduced to babbling. Abby had some serious skills and she was eager to prove it. As her mouth and tongue were working Bryan’s shaft and head, one of Abby’s hands was massaging his ball sack while with the other one; she was using her nails to lightly go across his chest. With her doing this, Bryan was having a very hard time breathing but somehow his mind fought through the fog just for a second and he got Abby to spin around so that he could show off his oral skills as well. Using his tongue, he worked Abby like a fine violin. He would suck her clit between his teeth and blow cool air across her lips. Bryan blew first since Abby had a head start. He barely stayed conscious but he was able to finish Abby off as well. She wasn’t used to this for none of her previous boyfriends would help her cum; she always had to do it herself. After she cum, she spun around and settled into Bryan’s arms. There they both fell asleep and remained sound asleep until late Sunday morning.

Monday morning Bryan learned that he had detention from his political science teacher because he had made her cry. When he was told, he burst out laughing. He laughed so hard that he had problems standing up. All this time, Abby was horrified while Bryan figured that it was game on. If he was going to get a detention for something then he was determined to make the crime fit the punishment. He just had to wait for the right moment, but knowing this teacher, that wouldn’t take long. Sure enough, they were in class no more than five minutes when the teacher made the mistake of going after Abby and calling her a racist because she didn’t think of herself as privileged. After all, she was white. She knew that she was privileged but by having a stable home life, with two loving parents, and the resources for her to be successful. Bryan blew a gasket and unloaded on the teacher again only this time he didn’t hold back one bit. Nothing pissed Bryan off more than someone going after his girlfriend. He called her out for what she was; just a worthless racist hypocrite that was mad because she was too dumb to work a real job. That’s why she had to teach political science.

“Now listen here you dumb cunt” Bryan went on “I know the realities of life: Number one, humans are not equal. Some are athletes, some are bookworms, some are leaders, and some like you are just dumb and good for nothing more than ditch digging. Fact number two is that life is not fair and never has been and never will be. Number three reality doesn’t care about you, your fucked up ideas, or dreams. Number four is that the world is a cruel, cold place and if you can’t accept that then you will be chewed up and spit out.”

This time the teacher wasn’t going to back off either:

“And what does a young, white, privileged, punk, like you know about life?”

Bryan just took his shirt off, stood up and showed the entire class the scars that he had collected over the years, and got a collective gasp. They all had heard about Bryan’s scars but this was the first time many of them had seen them.

“I know much more than you do.” Bryan stated dryly “And be warned right now, next time you try talking down to anyone, you won’t be able to talk anymore. For proof of this try talking to that Sean idiot from the football team. I’m the reason that he can’t talk. Now how bout you actually do your job for once and teach instead of standing up there and preaching leftist propaganda, or are you incapable of even thinking for yourself. There’s no such thing as “white privilege” and I think deep down you know that. When some of these kids start committing suicide because of your bullying are you going to take responsibility or are you just going to do the “progressive” thing and blame it on something else when you and your fucked up ideas are the reason behind their suicide. There’s no such thing as being privileged for everyone is their own person and what you do with your life is ultimately up to you.”

With this Bryan sat down, put his shirt back on, and reached across the aisle and gave Abby’s hand a little squeeze. Through this, the teacher was stunned for she had never had anyone unload on her as Bryan had. Furthermore, he had the scars and reputation to back up his side of things. To say that she was thoroughly scared was an understatement for she had also seen the look of death in his eyes. Just before Abby and Bryan were going to leave for the day, Bryan got a message from the office. It was short and to the point:

“Detention canceled”

‘Hey cool’ thought Bryan. This would be the last time that he would ever have problems with teachers. The next day his political science teacher apologized to the class and informed them that she would be leaving effective at the end of the week. Again, Bryan spoke up:

“Seriously, so instead of trying to fix your screw-ups, you just abandon your students? Typical socialist. Fuck shit up and run or blame it on someone else. Can’t you just teach the material the way it’s supposed to be taught, without bias and without bullying your students? I mean what is it with you people? You bully some students into believing that they are beyond worthless while lowering standards to keep the rest of the uneducated.”

With this, he cocked his head and looked right into her eyes. Something in his eyes seemed to hypnotize the teacher and she just stared. She couldn’t even have looked away if she had wanted to. Eventually, she was able to break away.

“Alright, I’ll stay and work on teaching correctly.”

“That’s all I’m asking.”

Looking at Abby, Bryan’s composer was almost completely undone for she had a fire in her eyes and was running her tongue along her lips. All Bryan could do was swallow, whimper and blush as red as his hair for Abby was giving him the almost universal signal for, I’m horny as hell right now. Bryan of course wasn’t the only one to spot Abby but everyone knew that Abby’s looks were for Bryan only.

Sure enough, Abby and Bryan were barely in the door that afternoon when Abby jumped up and wrapped her legs around Bryan.

“GOD BRYAN I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE BEDROOM, TAKE ME HERE!!! FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!!!!” she shouted and Bryan was only too happy to make Abby’s command come true. He put her up on the kitchen counter and pulled off her jeans and panties. Just as he thought, she was soaked and was leaking profusely. There was no need for foreplay this time. He quickly undid his pants and pushed them down. He didn’t even take the time to step out of them before he sank his rock-hard cock deep into Abby’s pussy. Almost immediately, Bryan started pounding her as hard as he could and Abby was screaming like a banshee. She had her first orgasm within a minute and it had hit her without any warning causing her to spray all over. This only made Bryan harder and he was amazed for he didn’t even know that he could get that hard without his cock splitting open. As Abby recovered from her orgasm, she began to egg Bryan on. She started massaging his cock with her Kegel muscles and licking his ear. For some reason, this was all that was needed and Bryan growled out loud as he thrust so hard into her that Abby was lifted off the counter as he fired off his load. Abby felt Bryan’s cock swell even more and even felt his cum work its way up to his shaft. As the first jets washed the inside of her pussy, Abby exploded again only this time she screamed so hard that she screamed all the air out of her lungs to the point where she was no longer making any sound. By the time they had finished, they were both ragdolls and it was a struggle to keep upright. Abby figured that as hard as Bryan had fucked her that she would probably have a bruised vagina and she would be limping but she didn’t care for she had just had two mind-blowing orgasms.

In their haste, they had forgotten that Sally was home. She had heard them come in and then was stunned by Abby demanding that Bryan screw her right in the kitchen. From the kitchen, she could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex and to her surprise was getting turned on by listening to her only daughter getting her brains fucked out. So, she quietly snuck out to where she could watch and flick her bean at the same time. Sally looked in just as Abby started spraying and just seeing this gave Sally a fast orgasm. From her spot, she could hear Abby encouraging Bryan to fill her up and Sally watched as Abby licked Bryan’s ear. Then it happened. Sally watched as Bryan’s ball tightened up and he picked Abby up off the counter. She knew what that meant; her little girl was getting a load of cum shot into her pussy. As Sally watched, Abby was hit with the mother of all orgasms and this made Sally a bit jealous for it had been a long time since she had one of those orgasms. But then again, it had been a very long time since she and Dan had the enthusiasm for each other like what Bryan and Abby had. This was something that Sally was now determined to change. She slipped out of sight before either Bryan or Abby were able to recover for Sally had some serious thinking to do.

It took a couple of minutes for both Abby and Bryan to recover. Bryan grabbed a paper towel to clean up their mess a little bit. Abby was the first to look around the rest of the house and realize that her mom was home. This thought now gave Abby a smug smile where before she would have been horrified. Bryan noticed the smile and was confused. His face must have shown it for Abby explained:

“I just realized that mom’s home and we just fucked in the kitchen.”

“And you weren’t very quiet.” Added Bryan

“BRYAN!!” exclaimed Abby as she swatted his arm. “I was quiet until you corrupted me!!”

Bryan smiled as he put his arm around her and they went to take a shower before dinner. Tonight’s dinner was planned to be leftovers so Bryan didn’t need to do too much for supper. Sally in the meantime was trying to figure out how she and Dan could heat things back up again, but nothing that she could come up with sounded right. She just couldn’t figure out how Abby and Bryan did it. How on Earth were two teens happier with their love life than her and Dan when the teens only made love a couple of times a week. After all, they had been married for a long time and knew what made the other one tick. Then it hit her like a load of bricks. She and Dan knew each other too well and there was no mystery between them, no surprises, no learning. With no need to learn more they lost their desire to try new things. It wasn’t much but at least she now had a place to start. She heard Abby’s shower start and Sally had another idea; why not just ask the lovebirds? So, she waited until she was sure that Bryan and Abby were out of the shower before she went to knock on Abby’s door.

“Abby? Bryan? Can I talk to you two for a minute, please?”

“Doors open mom,” Abby called out.

Sally found them under the covers on Abby’s bed and it was blindingly obvious that neither of them had a stitch of clothing on. Doing he best to ignore the teen’s state of undress, Sally started:

“I have a rather personal question for you two that’s really embarrassing for me to ask.”

“What’s that Sally?” Bryan had only started calling Sally by her first name after she had banned him from calling her Mrs. Williams.

“How can you two seem to have such satisfying sex lives? I mean it seems like you two are always happy together and yet you don’t seem to get tangled up as most young lovers do.”

‘God’ Sally thought ‘that was beyond uncomfortable.’ And judging from the look on Abby’s face, she had no clue how to answer.

“You know that you answered your own question, don’t you Sally? We’re young lovers and we’re still learning about each other. Plus, we don’t feel the need to be fucking each other during every waking moment. I for one have been inside more pussies than I can count but Abby’s the only one that I feel a connection with.”

“Why are you asking mom? You and dad having troubles?” the concern in Abby’s face was obvious.

“No, we’re not having trouble. It’s just, I don’t know? I saw you two tangled up in the kitchen and I got jealous for it’s been so long since your dad and I have done anything like that.”

“Why do you think that is mom?”

“I don’t know.”

“Could it be Sally that between the pressures of both of your careers and trying to raise an intelligent, beautiful daughter that both of you kind of fell out of love with each other?” Sally just looked at him like she had seen a ghost. “I mean just look at how many hours you two worked. How many times did you two barely notice the other one? How many times did one of you give the other one signals that you wanted to be intimate only for the other to ignore you or worse shoot you down because of some work thing, or a headache, or something else? People can only handle rejection for so long before they start avoiding the questions that were getting them rejected. I think, Sally, that you need to think about these questions and then you and Dan need to have a heart-to-heart talk and don’t hold back during the talk.”

Sally just continued to stare at him and she could feel emotions that she had long ago buried start rising to the surface again. Finally, she just couldn’t take it anymore and ran out of the room crying. When Abby started to get up, Bryan put his hand on her shoulder and shook his head. This was something that Dan and Sally would have to do for themselves.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.