The Morning After - Cover

The Morning After

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: It's the next morning, and Anais still hasn't painted Laura's nails. This follows "Sleepover" https://storiesonline.net/s/24353/sleepover-by-mat-twassel Illustrated

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Anais woke up groggy. Laura was still asleep, breathing slow and easy. The boys were gone.

Anais looked at the clock. Not even seven. She nestled close to Laura. Soon she was back asleep.

When she woke again Laura was up. “They left a note,” she said. “Something about a mix-up of dates. It’s today, not yesterday. Yesterday was so good. Last night.”

“Yes,” Anais said.

“Except I never got my nails painted.” She smiled.

“Right,” Anais said. “We’re going to take care of that right now.”

“You’re not going to suck my toes again, are you?”

“You didn’t like it?”

“I loved it, but it was so intense.”

“Don’t worry. I’m just going to paint you today.”

The painting took less than half an hour. “All done,” Anais said. “Should be dry enough to suck in no time.”

They laughed.

“We need a picture,” Anais said. “Of your new nails. Sit on the footstool. I’ll get my camera.”

Laura was sitting on the footstool. Anais knelt on the floor and aimed the camera. “Lift your legs so I can get everything at once,” she told Laura.

Laura lifted her legs.

Her sex opened.

Please Wait while image loads

“Your pussy is so pretty,” Anais said. “So wet. Some of your wet is seeping out.”

Laura blushed.

“Is that your juice or did Mat fuck you before he left?”

“He didn’t,” Laura said.

“You must be a quick wetter.”

“I am. Just a stray thought and it comes sometimes. I have to take extra panties to work.”

“I’m not usually so quick,” Anais said.

“Let’s see,” said Laura.

“I’m feeling a little shy,” Anais said.

“I can take care of that,” Laura said. “My nails are dry now. Dry enough to unshy you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.