Cubs - Cover

Cubs

by Bisamrattan

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Fiction Story: A girl spends the summer in her forest hut, at one with nature… Then she meets a young kitsune, and they become very close friends.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Furry   Cream Pie   First   Slow   Transformation   .

Katy waved goodbye to her parents and walked to her hut in the woods. Althought she was only a teenager, she liked the forest, she knew it well, and it was not her first summer in the hut she had built herself. She had enough food (and her parents would bring her more from time to time) and other supplies, she knew the nearby springs, she had a stash of books and paper to draw and make notes - what else would she need?

In the hut, she stripped naked - she wouldn’t need her city clothes until she got back to her town - threw on a light rag, tied a rope around her waist, and walked barefoot along a familiar footpath to inspect the forest around the hut. She wasn’t afraid, because there were no bears in the forest, and the local wolf pack had enough prey to keep them away from humans. Besides, she had made a little friendship with the wolves last summer.

Katy was walking among the trees, feeling the warm wind on her skin, the rough ground under her soles, in other words, feeling wonderful.

Suddenly she heard a rustling to her left - she looked over and saw a small red animal. It was a fox cub that froze at the sight of Katy, obviously frightened by her human appearance.

Kate also froze, not because she was afraid (she was not at all), but so as not to frighten the fox. She smiled, thinking how wonderful it would be to have a friendly little fox around. Unfortunately, she did not have any treats with her, so she crouched down slowly, and even more slowly, she held out her open hand to the fox.

The fox sniffed a few times, apparently realizing that Katy meant no harm, relaxed and cautiously approached. It sniffed Katy’s fingers, licked them (probably tasting nothing threatening) and then let Katy stroke her head. This she did, carefully, of course. So they were considered friends now.

Katy slowly got up and continued her walk, discovering berry bushes and mushroom glades in the vicinity. As usual, she would live largely on local food, touching her supplies only when necessary. As she walked, she caught glimpses of the red fur here and there. The fox followed her in its own way.

They spent the afternoon like this, Katy exploring the area while the fox played nearby. Late in the evening, she returned to her hut, took some dried chicken out of the box, cut it into small pieces, put it on a plate, placed the plate outside the door, and sat nearby with the book in her hands, nibbling at the pieces of meat one by one.

The fox didn’t have to wait long. Katy saw it approach the plate timidly, smell the chicken, grab a piece of meat and eat it right there. Then another and another. When the fox had finished, it disappeared into the night. Katy smiled and went to sleep. She slept naked on a carpet thrown on the ground floor, not locking the door because there was no reason to lock it.

That night, Katy dreamed of sex. Not just sex, but wild, uninhibited, intense sex that filled her body with a pleasant heat. She woke up sweaty and very horny. A little confused - she’d had hex dreams before, of course, but never so intense - she relieved her tension a few times, moaning and crying softly, then went for a swim in the nearby stream and also to pick some mushrooms (the berries weren’t ripe yet).

When she sat down naked on the bank of the creek to dry off a bit, the fox approached her again. It walked confidently, apparently considering the girl to be its close friend by now. Katy smiled and reached out to pet the fox, but the fox dodged her hand and unexpectedly climbed onto her lap. And then, without further ado, it stretched out and began licking her nipples.

“Ow!” Katy giggled. Her first intention was to shake the fox off, but when she touched it and felt soft fur under her hands, she changed her mind and began to stroke it. The fox continued to nuzzle and lick Katy’s breasts, neck, and chin. Katy sighed heavily and leaned against a tree behind her. The fox’s caresses tickled, but they were also unusually pleasant.

Without thinking, Katy lowered her hand and scratched the base of the fox’s tail. Katy had never petted a fox before, but she remembered that cats liked to be scratched there.

The effect was quite unexpected. The fox squealed with pleasure and jumped up on Katy, arching her back and turning her head to look at Katy reproachfully. Then, with a sigh, the fox rolled from Katy’s belly to the ground, turned around and ... exploded? expanded? onto the young naked girl of Katy’s age.

To her astonishment, Katy saw that the girl had two pointy ears sticking out of her lush red hair, and the big fox tail! The girl turned her face to Katy, grinned, showed her little sharp teeth, and said:

“You got me! How did you know that was my most sensitive spot?”

Katy blinked in confusion as she looked at the fox, now transformed into a girl, who was still lying beside her, staring at her with vivid green eyes.

“W-who are you?” Katy finally asked.

“A kitsune, of course! My name is Keiko,” the girl giggled.

Katy tried to remember. All she knew about kitsune was that they were Japanese yokai, the foxes that could turn into humans. Until now, Katy had thought that yokai were just legends ... and she lived so far away from Japan ... but apparently there was a real kitsune here! Or was Katy dreaming?...

“And who are you?” Keiko asked mischievously, interrupting Katy’s train of thought. “I think we should be friends now.”

“K-Katy.”

“Katy what?” Keiko crouched down and touched Katy’s stomach with her fingers.

“Um ... A human girl. I live in the forest hut here.” Katy shivered as Keiko’s touch was both tickling and pleasant. “Actually, this is my third summer here, and I didn’t know there were any kitsune in the forest!”

Keiko chuckled, spread Katy’s legs, lay down between them and buried her nose in the girl’s pubis, taking a deep breath. Katy blushed. Well, she thought, dogs and foxes sniff each other there all the time, maybe it’s their custom ... And - she blushed even more - she remembered that kitsunes were known to be extremely seductive and sexual!

“There are no kitsune in these woods,” Keiko said. “I’m just traveling alone, exploring new lands.” And she licked Katy’s already wet slit. Keiko’s tongue was long, thin and, like everything in Keiko, it felt extremely pleasant.

Katy moaned loudly and involuntarily bent her legs, placing her feet on Keiko’s shoulder blades. “T-traveling alone? Why don’t kitsune stay together?”

Keiko did not answer for a while. Instead, she moved lower and began to tease Katy’s clit with the tip of her tongue, and Katy gasped with pleasure, burying her fingers in Keiko’s hair. Finally, Keiko lifted her head and looked into Katy’s eyes.

“My parents died when I was still a cub,” she said sadly. “Now I travel alone and I can stay in one place for several years if I find interesting things or people there.”

She lay on top of Katy, belly to belly, pressing herself tightly against her, and licked Katy’s nose. “And I think I found the interesting people!”

Katy could not help but hug and kiss Keiko. Keiko was so adorable, and she smelled so good! “Shall I sniff you between your legs too?” she giggled.

Keiko grinned broadly, showing small white teeth. “Yes, please!” And she immediately turned around and put her crotch in Katy’s face.

Just like cats do! Katy smiled to herself, then pulled Keiko closer and began to sniff and lick her slit thoroughly. Like the whole Keiko, it also smelled and tasted pleasantly.

Keiko moaned loudly and began to return the favor, spreading Katy’s labia with her fingers. Katy involuntarily pushed her pelvis forward to get a better feel for the kitsune’s tongue. And it felt wonderful!

As they both approached orgasm, Katy remembered where Keiko’s sweet spot was ... and gently squeezed the base of Keiko’s tail in her fist.

Keiko squealed loudly and arched her back, squeezing Katy’s clit with her fingers - making Katy cum almost immediately.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.