The Bunny Game - Cover

The Bunny Game

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Alina and Emma play the bunny game, which involves a carrot and not much else. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Food   Illustrated   .

Alina found a picture on the Internet that she had to show Emma. The picture was of two girls in black dresses. One of the girls had bunny ears. The other was holding a carrot to the bunny girl’s chin.

“They’re so cute,” Emma said. “Do you think the one with the ears is a real bunny?”

“A real bunny girl,” Alina said.

“We could be bunny girls,” Emma said. “Even without the ears. Should I get out a carrot?”

“You should,” Alina said. “And you get to be the first bunny girl.”

A moment later Emma returned with the carrot. “What about the black dresses?” she asked.

“Real bunnies don’t wear dresses,” Alina said. “Real bunnies don’t wear anything.”

“Strip?” Emma asked.

“Strip,” Alina said.

A moment later they were both naked.

“So how long am I the bunny?” Emma asked.

“Ten minutes,” Alina said. “Hey Google, set timer for ten minutes.”

“Ten minutes, and that’s starting now,” Google said.

“And after ten minutes you get to be the bunny, right?” Emma asked.

“Hush,” Alina said. “Bunnies don’t talk. Now put your hands on your head like they were ears.”

And with that Alina touched the tip of the carrot to Emma’s chin. Then Emma’s lips. Then just inside. And a little more inside. Emma bit off the tip of the carrot. She grinned at Alina.

Please Wait while image loads

“Naughty bunny,” Alina said. She touched the blunted end of the carrot to Emma’s nose. Then down to Emma’s chin. Then to Emma’s right nipple. She worked the carrot round and round Emma’s right nipple, and when that nipple was fully fattened, she moved the carrot to Emma’s left nipple. Round and round left nipple went the carrot. Emma made a little whimpering noise. “This is so fun,” Alina said. Back and forth between Emma’s nipples went the carrot. “You love the carrot, don’t you little bunny?” Alina whispered, and she continued to tease Emma’s nipples. “You want a taste of it, don’t you, my honey bunny?”

“Mmm,” murmured Emma.

“But I dare not put the carrot back in your mouth, because you’re so greedy. You’d bit it right off. But maybe there’s some other place.”

Alina moved the carrot slowly down Emma’s stomach. The carrot stopped at Emma’s belly button. “Nibble, nibble,” said Alina. “But carrot wants something even better. Carrot wants—”

“Bing bing bing,” went the Google timer. “Bing bing bing.”

“Okay Google, stop,” said Emma.

“But I was just about—”

“Hand me the carrot and don’t talk,” said Emma. “Now put your hands on your head like ears and spread your legs.”

“But—”

“Hush, bunny.”

The carrot moved between Alina’s legs. It moved along the slot of Alina’s sex. “Oh, such a wet bunny you are,” Emma said, continuing to saw the carrot back and forth between Alina’s sex lips. “So juicy!” She twisted the carrot until it was well-coated with Alina’s wet, and then she slid it into Alina’s cunt. Making sure the carrot rode Alina’s clit, Emma carrot-fucked Alina til with a sweet squeal she came. She fucked Alina to three more orgasms before taking the carrot from Alina’s cunt and taking a big bite of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.