Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 8: All the Way

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: All the Way - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Oh, I’m in fucking trouble!” Tanya moaned. “I never realized getting to third base was so much fun. I’m going to have a hard time stopping guys from going too far after this.”

“Any time you feel tempted, you can just let me know, and I’ll take care of your third base needs,” I teased.

“Sure, that’ll work on a date. No, you can’t put your hand in my pants because I’m going to let my brother do that when I get home.”

“Hey, you never know until you try,” I countered. “You’re right, though. This feels better than anything I could imagine, except maybe.”

“No, you’re my brother; we can’t!”

“No, not sticking it in you, but you know, touching you with my hard cock without the panties in the way. Just on the outside, I swear!”

“You had better not try to slip it inside me; I swear I’ll kill you, Mike.”

“No tricks, I swear. I just want to see what it’s like, skin to skin.”

“OK,” Tanya said, swallowing hard as I looked down between our bodies to see her tugging on her panties. I was hoping for a clear view of my sister’s pussy, but her bush obscured it after the panties were out of the way. I tapped the head of my cock against Tanya, and the urge to stuff her full of hard brotherly dick nearly overwhelmed me, even though I had just said I wouldn’t do that. I scooted closer to her so that I could grind my shaft against her slit. It was even better than dry humping her through her panties. I wondered how long I could do this without cumming. I didn’t feel the urge quite yet, but I was so incredibly hard from rubbing my cock against her pussy and the feel of her tits pressing up against my chest. Then I suddenly felt something even more intensely pleasurable, and I did need to cum. It hit me that my cock, at least the tip of it, was inside my sister! Even worse, the need to cum was going to overwhelm me if I didn’t pull out immediately. “Not safe!” I gasped as I pushed Tanya away from me. My cock popped free, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how it had felt to be inside Tanya. Even though I had imagined that actual sex would be better than fooling around at third base, I hadn’t been prepared for how much better it was. Damn, my sister’s pussy was sweet, and I had barely experienced that sweetness at the entrance of her slit and only for a second or two. I let her snuggle close to me again, but as soon as my cock came back into contact with her pussy, I wanted to have sex with Tanya more than anything in the world. Everything about her pussy just felt so good to my cock! I had to push her away again.

“Mike,” Tanya pouted, “why are you pushing me away?”

“I promised I wouldn’t try to have sex with you, but if my cock touches your pussy one more time, I don’t know if I can keep that promise. I’m not sure how I ended up inside you in the first place. I was trying to be careful to make sure that didn’t happen.”

“I know, that was me,” Tanya explained. “The way you were rubbing on me was driving me crazy! I just had to get you inside me. You can put it back; I won’t be mad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.