Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 7: Dry Humping

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dry Humping - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I think Tanya was as eager as I was to get away from the crowd so we could fool around some more. The trail was still difficult going downhill. But it wasn’t difficult in the same way that going up the trail was. The uphill hike had mostly been about cardio. Going downhill was a strain on the muscles in the legs to keep from building up too much speed. I tried to go back to making out as soon as we were out of sight from the lookout, but Tanya held herself at arms length after a few quick kisses. “Wait, I’m looking for the right spot.”

“Right spot for what?” I wondered. Tanya replied, “You’ll understand when I show it to you.” We walked a few hundred more yards before my sister found what she was looking for. “There, go sit on that rock.” It was a pretty big rock, roughly two feet square by four feet. I realized I was pretty much putty in Tanya’s hands as I did what she told me without any resistance. Once I was seated, my sister moved closer to me and stood on the rock, straddling my legs.

“Help me sit down without busting my ass.” It was a little delicate, but with my help, Tanya managed to sit down on my lap with her legs wrapped around me. My cock and balls were tingling, and my eyes were drinking up the sight of my sister.

“Oh, Tanya,” I moaned as I leaned forward to kiss her. She didn’t let me kiss her for long, not nearly as long as I wanted to, and she teased me. “If you’re too eager to kiss me, I’ll never manage to get this shirt and bra off.” I groaned this time but leaned back to give Tanya room to strip. Once the shirt came off, I really couldn’t see much more than I had before, but just getting to see her pull her shirt over her head was a real treat. Then she started the more difficult task of getting out of the constricting sports bra. I was in heaven as Tanya’s big titties came into view again, and my mouth descended on hers with no resistance this time. I pushed my tongue into her mouth so that I could make out with my sister properly. Then I started kissing my way down her neck so that I could suck on those amazing tits. Not long after, I got one of Tanya’s jugs into my mouth. As I was feeling her nipple harden under the lapping of my tongue, I felt the warmth of her pussy pressing against my swollen shaft. I gasped at the unexpectedly powerful sensation, and Tanya’s tit fell out of my mouth.

“Aww, why did you stop, big brother? You know I like the way you handle my big boobies.

“I know, and you know I love your boobs, but now I can feel the warmth of your pussy against my hard cock.”

“Mmmm, I can feel the warmth and hardness of your cock rubbing against me too. It feels really good,” Tanya purred. As she pulled her body closer to mine, the pleasure I was feeling became even more intense. Just when I didn’t think anything could be better than Tanya’s tits, she did this to me! It felt so fucking good! I’m not sure when she had come up with the idea of getting into my lap, but I was glad she did. I put my hands on the small of her back and pulled her even closer, causing me to grunt with pleasure. I’d have cum right then and there if I hadn’t cum earlier from just sucking on her ripe, round tittles. Since I wasn’t that full of cum though, I was able to grind my shaft against Tanya, and I was starting to feel the indentation of her slit. Instinctively, I rocked my hips back and forth, and I was consumed by how good it felt. I never wanted to stop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.