Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6: Majestic View

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Majestic View - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Tanya and I walked the rest of the way up the switchback to the scenic lookout. A few people noticed us coming from the steep trail and looked at us with a bit of amazement. However, after a few minutes of milling around, we were indistinguishable from everyone else checking out the amazing scenery. I switched to the wide angle lens and got some great shots that would really impress the parents. After taking some photos, I walked up to Tanya, put my arm around her waist, and tried to kiss her. She hissed at me, “Mike, what are you doing? We can’t kiss here!”

“Why not? No one knows who we are or that we’re related. We’re just some young couple to anyone watching us.” Seeing the logic of my statement, Tanya tilted her head up, and I kissed her on the lips. It wasn’t the wild make-out kissing we had done on the trail, but it was more than a little peck on the lips. I was getting so turned on by kissing Tanya, even though I had just cum in my pants from sucking on her tits a little while ago. Tanya stayed by my side with my arm around her as we continued to look down on the park from our elevated position. I was getting really used to being super close to Tanya for an extended period of time. The whole thing was making me giddy, like we were really boyfriend and girlfriend instead of brother and sister. As far as the people who paid us any attention, that’s what we were. I had Tanya take some pictures of me with the park in the background, and then I did the same for her. We even set the camera on a bench and got both of us in the picture at the same time. It was so hard not to try to kiss Tanya while we were posing for the automatic photo. I had to keep reminding myself that these were photos our parents would see when we got back to camp later tonight. We were able to refill our water bottles and just generally rest up after the rapid rate at which we had gone up the steep trail. There were even some automated machines we bought snacks from. All and all, we stayed at the top of the path for about an hour. I’d have been inclined to stay there longer if it hadn’t been for the developments with Tanya on the way up the trail. I kept starting to get hard again when I kissed Tanya in front of all the other people here. Now I was half hard just sitting here resting, and if I thought about Tanya at all, my cock started to throb pleasantly. Then I started thinking about how she was likely to want to get out of her sports bra as soon as we were out of sight of the people up here, and I let out a sigh and got really hard. No matter how majestic the view was up here, as a horny teen boy, it couldn’t compete with the majestic view of my sister’s chest. Tanya looked at me and then down at my crotch and stated, I had better get you out of here before you get busted for being the big perv that you are.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.