Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5: Tit Sucking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Tit Sucking - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

We were past the steepest part of the trail, but that didn’t mean the going was easy. We had done the first three miles way faster than the guidebook had suggested for planning purposes. Sure, much of that speed came from me being a horny teen enticed by his sister’s curves. Whatever the reason, we had powered our way up the trail. Even doing a mile in 25 minutes was quite an accomplishment considering that the guidebook suggested that the one way time was between three and four hours. Tanya noticed something I didn’t and started jogging down the trail. I took a deep breath and sped up to match her pace. I don’t know why she stopped, but she didn’t jog long. Almost as soon as she stopped, she lifted up her shirt and giggled as I broke into a full sprint to close the distance between us. Tanya’s tits were so enticing that I didn’t care why she seemed to be acting so strangely. When I reached her, I slowed down and moved in close to my topless sister. Not even looking her in the face, I took one tit in each hand, then kissed one of her nipples. I planted a slightly more intense kiss on the other one. Even though I had stopped running, my breathing was faster than ever, and it felt like my heart rate was increasing instead of slowing down. Groaning, I kept alternating kisses on each of my sister’s nipples. Soon, I was slurping more and more of her tits into my mouth as I did so. I’m not quite sure how many times I went back and forth before I settled on one of Tanya’s big tits to nuzzle on repeatedly. As I did so, I felt her hands behind my head, urging me to suck even more of that marvelous jug into my mouth. I had never been happier or hornier in my life. When I finally opened my eyes and came up for air, Tanya looked plenty happy herself. She was biting on her lower lip, and her eyes were contentedly closed to near slits. “Why did you break into a run like that, sis? Just trying to tease me?”

“Did you notice people over the top of the ridge? Another switch back or two, and I think we’ll be at the lookout point. If I was going to give you your reward for good behavior, I needed to do it soon and find a spot that was out of view.”

“I love you, Tanya.”

“Oh shut up, you’re just giddy from getting to second base in a major way, even if it is with your sister. Suck on my other boob now; it’s feeling left out.” I gladly complied with Tanya’s request as I started filling my mouth with the tit I hadn’t spent the last five minutes sucking on.

“Damn it! How can you be so good with your mouth on my nips, really anything to do with my chest, when you didn’t have a clue how to kiss? It’s like you’re some sort of idiot savant of boobie handling.”

“At least I have some sort of useful talent,” I told Tanya.

“Too fucking useful. You’re going to get me in a lot of trouble, big brother. Speaking of useful, get that mouth back on my boob where it belongs. I didn’t tell you that you could stop.” I couldn’t believe my ears; in a little under a mile, we had gone from setting a timer for the time I was allotted to play with Tanya’s tits to being scolded for stopping! I didn’t even make a silly remark about her wish being my command. If she wanted me sucking on her tits, I was going to suck on her tits! It was then that I realized my cock was feeling really good; like about to cum, really good. I tried to take a break, so I didn’t have a hands-free orgasm. As soon as I tried to pull away, though, I felt Tanya’s hand holding me to her chest, and I couldn’t help myself. I started sucking really hard, causing Tanya to cry out in surprise. My mouth was full of amazing tit, and I tried to suck even more of it into my mouth as I felt my cock become absolutely rock hard before the amazing relief of jizz flowing through my shaft hit me. It seemed to pump out endlessly in the most intense orgasm I’d ever had as I sucked on one of Tanya’s tits and felt both of them up as I came. I started sucking and squeezing in time with the pulses of jizz I was shooting into my shorts. After I was done cumming, I managed to get my mouth clear of tit flesh and sighed, “Oh wow!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.