Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2: Free Balling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Free Balling - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Damn, Sis, how big are those things anyway?”

“You were just feeling me up; you should know how big they are.”

“I mean, what size bra do you wear?”

“32DD” I groaned again. How had I never noticed that my skinny little sister was some sort of slim and stacked titty goddess? I was so hard and horny after getting my first chance to touch someone’s breasts. At this point, I didn’t care that they were my sister’s because they were absolutely amazing!

“I said don’t go making this weird. Let’s get back to hiking.” I tried to get back into the mindset I had when we got on this trail; that we were going to have to work hard to do the 4 miles in a reasonable amount of time. However, I simply couldn’t stop thinking about Tanya’s tits. I wanted to touch them again, I wanted to stare at them, and I was quickly becoming obsessed with what my sister would look like topless! It probably wasn’t surprising, then, that I kept stopping and looking behind me to see how Tanya was faring on the trail. It really hadn’t gotten steep yet, so neither of us was having to work that hard.

“Dude! Why do you keep stopping? We’re never going to make it to the top of the hill at this rate.” I was probably too obvious in my inability to look at anything but the exposed undersides of Tanya’s breasts because then she added, “Are you stopping to check out my rack? I told you not to make this weird! Give me the map; I’m taking the lead.” As I handed the trail map over to Tanya and she moved in front of me, I heard her mutter under her breath, “At least he’ll be well motivated to follow me!” My sister had sized up the situation correctly. I have always found tits to be more interesting than asses, but there was something enticing about my sister’s narrow waist and swaying hips as I followed her. Pretty soon, as the trail became steeper, the way the muscles in her butt flexed as she moved added a new dimension to my fascination with my sister’s body. My cock ached with desire for Tanya, and I really wished I could take a break from hiking and rub one out. I was insanely horny after feeling my little sister up, and that’s the only explanation I have for my next decision. If Tanya could walk the trail with her tits hanging out, why couldn’t I free my aching cock from my shorts? I couldn’t think of a good reason not to do just that, so I quietly unzipped my shorts and fished my half hard cock out into the open. As we walked, my exposed cock got harder and harder, and pretty soon I was walking down the trail with a raging boner pointed straight at my own sister’s ass. My brain warred against itself as I sought to balance not getting busted with my hard pecker out in the open and the amazing way it felt to have my raging boner free from my shorts so it could swell to full hardness in honor of my sister’s sexy body. It felt like I only had it out for two or three minutes and that I would have plenty of time to zip it back up before Tanya busted me for exposing myself. However, the next thing I knew, Tanya stopped and announced, “There’s the one mile marker.” Then she turned around, “What? Mike, what the fuck are you doing?” I decided there was no point in acting like I was ashamed, although inside I was terrified. “Hey, if you can set your tits free, why can’t I set my cock free?” I hoped that sounded more confident than I felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.