Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Dad exploded with rage when Tanya went downstairs without me, but she was genuinely afraid for me and wouldn’t let me go down with her. I could hear everything, but I didn’t dare make a peep. Mom calmly questioned Tanya on all manner of things, while Dad remained silent. That terrified me all the more. I didn’t start to relax until Tanya explained that we had heard them having sex on the camping trip. Somehow they got the idea that that was the moment we started doing incest together. For some reason, they seemed less inclined to kill me or ship me off to military school at this point, so Tanya didn’t correct their interpretation of events that led to us becoming lovers. I didn’t understand it at first, but they somehow blamed themselves for Tanya and me having sex, somehow feeling they had caused it when we overheard them trying to make a baby in the tent.

The other thing that worked in my favor was Tanya saying we really loved each other and that it wasn’t my fault that things had gotten this far between us; it was hers. When I thought about it, I had started things with my obscene request to touch my own sister’s tits. However, after that, she really had been an eager participant as we experimented further and further with incest.

Mom and Dad still weren’t happy with us, but in the end, they didn’t try to make us stop sleeping together either. Now, we couldn’t throw it in their faces; in fact, if they caught us even kissing, we got grounded for a day. The more they caught us doing, the longer we were grounded. The worst was one night when Tanya snuck into my room, and we were a little too noisy and got caught actually fucking again. We did get grounded a few times, and then they really did watch us like hawks. That was absolute torture to go several days without any sort of contact with each other, let alone sex. We could hardly bear that, so we were pretty good about not getting caught, especially after being grounded and miserable a few times.

Anyway, that’s the story of how our mother spraining her ankle led to my sister and me becoming incestuous lovers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.