Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 13: One for the Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: One for the Road - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I heard the sound of Tanya walking in flip-flops before I saw her returning to camp. She must have circled around once she was away from our campsite because she was coming back down the main trail instead of through the woods. As Tanya got closer, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. Her nightgown clung to her body like a second skin, and if I thought it looked transparent in my tent, it was nothing compared to how well you could see through it in the full morning light. You would think that my cock would be worn out with all the action I got hiking with Tanya yesterday combined with our activities in the tent overnight and this morning. I tried to resist, but I couldn’t help getting hard as I watched my sister walk up the trail with her big, might as well be topless tits swaying as she walked down the main path back to our campsite. I didn’t know if I should count what Tanya did to me in the tent this morning as having cum once or twice, but I wanted to have sex with my sister now almost as much as I had when I woke up with her still in my sleeping bag. I decided to go back into my tent to start packing up as our parents noticed that it was Tanya walking to our campsite. The fact that her nightgown had become almost like a wet tee shirt walking through the cool morning air to hide which tent she had slept in might have distracted our parents from my raging boner, but I didn’t want to take that chance. As much as I longed to stay and ogle Tanya, I didn’t want to get busted for something stupid, especially after escaping detection for sleeping together right under our parents’s noses. Also, the way Tanya had squeezed on my cock this morning in the tent seemed to have made it really sore. It kind of hurt to be as hard as I had gotten watching her return to camp.

“Tanya! Where did you come from?” Mom exclaimed.

“I had to pee, and everyone was still asleep. Since I was already up, I decided to get up and watch the sunrise.” By this time, Dad had noticed what Tanya was wearing. Even though I had retreated to my tent, I couldn’t resist watching my sister. Somewhat to my disappointment, she started tugging on her nightgown so that it wasn’t clinging to her skin quite as much.

“Hopefully you were watching alone,” Dad said disapprovingly.

“What’s that mean?” Dad replied, “You’re not a little girl any more.”

“Your dad might be being a little overprotective, but your nightgown is a little flimsy for being out in public, Tanya,” Mom explained. “Why don’t you get dressed and start packing up? Mike is up, and he headed into his tent to pack right before you got back to camp.” Since I had a head start, I was out of the tent first with my pack. Tanya emerged from her tent dressed much the same way she had at the start of hiking yesterday. I was still hard and had been hiding it by holding the pack in front of me. I didn’t think I had much chance of becoming soft again, so I showed Tanya the state I was in. Tanya’s eyes got really wide, and she motioned for me to put the pack in front of my crotch again. She must have been expecting that I would want to get inside her again this morning because she hardly missed a beat when she said, “Hey Dad, Mike’s got his pack ready; anything else good to go to the van?” Our dad pointed to a box of lanterns and flashlights that we wouldn’t need this morning. So I grabbed that and handed Tanya my backpack. It was a little less obvious that I was hiding a raging boner for my sister holding that crate. Once again, the lure of licit sex had us both hurrying to our destination.” I set the crate down in the back of the van, and Tanya told me to go lay down between the seats and get ready for her. I got in the side door, closed it, and then lay on the floor of the van. Impatient, I pulled my hard cock out and sighed as it throbbed and pointed straight up at the ceiling. I didn’t have long to wait for Tanya to shut the back of the van and climb over the back seat. She had already taken her shorts and panties off, and I got even harder as I stared at the pussy I would soon be fucking. It was so hot seeing my sister’s bare legs and snatch as she climbed over that seat! Then she pulled off her top and sports bra. I arched my back, getting another good look at her magnificent rack. Now my nearly naked sister was straddling me, and I filled my hands with her wonderful tits. Tanya was only wearing socks and hiking boots, which somehow made her even sexier than she would have been naked. My cock was kind of tender, and it kind of hurt to feel her tight pussy. Tanya was feeling the effects of all the sex we had experienced over the last eighteen hours herself. “Fuck! Damn it, Mike, my pussy is so sore, but I couldn’t resist riding on that cock of yours one more time before we left for home. You saw how fast I came up with an excuse that got us away from our parents, didn’t you?” I gently squeezed her tits to let her know that I had, and she added, “Keep working my boobs like that, and you can have all the pussy you want no matter how sore it gets.” I would have cum for sure hearing that if I hadn’t gotten off so many times already. Still, I started trying to buck my hips up off the floor of the van and started squeezing Tanya’s big, soft jugs more insistently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.