Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 12: Avoiding Detection

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Avoiding Detection - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I was awakened from sleep by the sound of my father’s voice, “Oh, let them sleep in a bit more. It’s not like we need to rush home; we can take our time packing up this morning.” My heart started pounding, and I opened my eyes. Tanya’s eyes were already open; I was staring straight into them. She was clearly as alarmed as I was. Then I realized I had morning wood, and it was delightfully positioned between my sister’s thighs. Heedless of the danger of discovery, I used my hand to try to guide my hard cock back into Tanya’s pussy. Forehead to forehead, Tanya whispered, “Again? Are you insane?” As I experienced the pleasure of finding my sister’s pussy lips with the tip of my dick, I rubbed gently, hoping to get Tanya as worked up as I was. I felt her plump lips opening to my cock, and I could feel the wetness of her cunt again.

“You are insane, but I guess I am too!” Tanya sighed quietly as she stopped resisting my cock. I entered her body, this time with our parents awake and moving around the campsite. Tanya kissed me fiercely to stifle the contented sigh we both tended to make when I entered her. Before I could try to start fucking my sister again, one of our parents said something, and Tanya’s body stiffened nervously. It wasn’t just her arms and legs, either. The muscles inside her core stiffened too, and with my cock in her pussy I felt a strange sensation that was almost painful as Tanya’s cunt contracted around my cock. Then it was my turn to stiffen, as I decided that having her body squeeze my cock like that felt amazingly good. Tanya must have realized I liked what had just happened, because after the intense squeezing let up, her pussy tentatively clamped down on my cock again. I wasn’t fucking my sister at all, but her pussy was so active, it felt like I was pounding the shit out of her. As Tanya worked out how to squeeze my cock with her vagina, I held her ever more tightly in my arms, and our lip lock never broke. It was a good thing because whatever Tanya was doing, it suddenly felt like her pussy was actually trying to milk my cock. I’d have yelled out for sure if our mouths hadn’t been squashed together. Fuck, did what Tanya was doing to me ever feel good. I could feel the need to spew cum into my sister’s belly rising uncontrollably. I started to feel light headed as her pussy squeezed and released my cock again and again. One particularly tight squeeze pushed me over the edge, but as my cock throbbed, there was no way for my cum to flow out of it. When Tanya stopped squeezing me so tightly, the orgasmic pulses, which would normally pump cum out of my cock, had already ended, but I was still full of jizz. I had never experienced anything like this before. I felt like I had just cum with maybe the most powerful orgasm Tanya’s pussy had ever given me. However, I didn’t feel any of the relief that usually follows right after a good cum. If it had been insane to try to start fucking Tanya to get rid of my morning wood, it was ten times crazier wanting to fuck her again. Having a wad I knew I should have shot still inside me was making me reckless. I broke the kiss to whimper, “More, but don’t squeeze so hard.”

“Seriously?” Tanya hissed, “Didn’t you just cum?”

“Yes, but you were squeezing too hard; nothing came out,” I whispered back.

“For fuck’s sake! I swear, Mike, if we get busted because my stuff is too tight...” I could almost feel my sister’s eye roll as she was trying to get out of my tent before our parents realized we were both in here fucking. It might not have been the smartest move in the world, but nothing mattered to me except leaving another batch of semen in my sister. It might be the last chance I got if our parents caught us, but I was so under the spell of Tanya’s tight pussy I couldn’t see past what we were doing at that moment. At least I thought I was under the spell of Tanya’s pussy. Then it started fluttering around my cock, gently milking my shaft with soft squeezes. Every muscle in my body tensed, and pleasure built and built. This time when I came, instead of holding my cum in my cock, Tanya’s pussy was pulling more cum out of me. In that instant, I would have gladly fused our bodies together permanently. Now the post orgasmic relief that flowed over me felt so good that I was ready to fall back asleep. I must have actually dozed off a bit, because the next thing I knew, Tanya’s hand was over my mouth, and my forehead stung from where Tanya had flicked me, right between the eyes. I couldn’t say anything, but as I glared at my sister, it registered in my brain that she was back in her nightgown and panties. Her big boobs swayed enticingly, and I loved the way I could now see her nipples through the thin cloth of the nightgown in the light of the morning. Tanya rolled her eyes again as she saw me getting excited. Whispering in my ear, “I’m about ready to kill you for your lack of any sort of sense of self preservation. That’s if Mom and Dad don’t kill us both for incest first.” I directed my eyes to the tent, where we could see the vague outlines of our parents moving about camp. That seemed to make Tanya happier, “I’ve been watching them by opening the zipper just a tiny bit, but I don’t see how I can possibly get back into my tent. They’re moving around too much. Even Mom, she’s not limping nearly as much as yesterday.” Taking her hand off my mouth, I considered it for a moment. “Then don’t go back to your tent. Act like you had to go to the bathroom and come back from there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.