Allie and Jack - Cover

Allie and Jack

by BigJW

Copyright© 2023 by BigJW

Incest Sex Story: Teenagers Jack and Allie find love right down the hall.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   .

Allie was born about 8 minutes before her brother Jack. They were the only children of Colonel and Mrs. Hanson. As a military family they lived in several locations during the Colonel’s career, both stateside and overseas. Now juniors in high school, they had learned to adapt quickly to new environments, but the one unwavering constant in their lives was each other. When their temporary friends failed them, they were always there for each other.

The Colonel was as ambitious as you will find in the Army, and even when he was home with his family instead of deployed overseas, he was rarely in the home. Mrs. Hanson seemed to have given up on motherhood by the time Allie and Jack were 12 years old. She thought of herself as merely a trophy wife for the ambitious colonel. Her solution for the loneliness and despair she felt was the 3 bottles of white wine she consumed each day. Allie and Jack were pretty much on their own.

Both the Colonel and Mrs. Hanson were impressive physically, and they passed on that trait to their twin children. Jack was already six foot 4 with a very solid build. Allie was a statuesque five foot eleven with a body that made her stand out everywhere she went. Over the years they had participated in many sports, and each season they both chose the same sport so that they shared the same experiences. In the fall season they were both on the golf team. In the winter they both excelled in basketball. Each spring they both played tennis. Allie and Jack were extremely good athletes.

Because of the colonel’s relative financial success as a career officer, Allie and Jack were given a car on their 17th birthday. They had agreed that the one they wanted was a modest midsize SUV that they nicknamed “Greyhound” because of its silver color. Allie had thought of the name. She said that when things became difficult at home, Greyhound could always “take them away” to escape.

During their junior year things were unusually difficult at home. The colonel was not deployed, and the animosity between he and Mrs. Hanson was at an all-time high. She hated the woman she had become, and it seemed he did too, never letting an opportunity pass without demonstrating his dissatisfaction in her. Allie and Jack could barely stand to be in the house.

One night after basketball practice Jack was driving them home. About a half mile from the house Allie reached over and touched her brother’s arm. “Let’s not go home yet. I don’t think I can stand it.”

“Yeah, sure. Where do you want to go? How about Panera Bread?” That was their favorite place for a bite to eat. “Send mom a text that we’re going to eat dinner there with teammates.”

Mrs. Hanson’s reply was a totally indifferent “OK.” They expected no more from her.

After spending an hour and a half over hot soup and tasty bread they climbed back into Greyhound, this time with Allie at the wheel. They never fought over who was going to drive. They always seemed to let that decision be made naturally on its own.

About a block from the house Allie brought the SUV to an abrupt stop in the middle of the street. “God, I hate to go there! Let’s not go home. Can we go somewhere and just talk in the car?”

“Sure. I know a place that would be quiet and we won’t be bothered. To be honest, it’s a place I took Jenny a few weeks ago to make out.” Jack wondered if he should have shared that with his sister, but it was too late now.

“Spare me the details and tell me where to go,” Allie said. “By the way, what happened with her? You didn’t go out with her again. What happened, did she hit the brakes in your make out session?”

“Hardly. Jenny has no brakes. It was clear that Jenny’s a bit of a slut. I’m not interested in that.”

“Wow, I’m impressed,” Allie said. “Well done, bro.”

“It’s a bit difficult to date anyone knowing that we’re only going to be here a few more months.”

“Don’t I know it. I haven’t had a boyfriend since Jack Traylor when we were in Virginia. It doesn’t make sense to even go on a date with anyone now.”

“I guess you’re stuck with me, sis.”

Allie was silent as she thought about her brother’s comment. It was like a new light had suddenly been turned on and she drove to their intended spot of seclusion with an idea simmering in her brain.

Jack directed Allie to the parking spot and she eased the SUV into the hiding spot. As they listened to the radio playing it became apparent to Jack that his sister’s thoughts were elsewhere.

“Hey, earth to Allie. Anyone there?”

“Sorry,” she said. “I was thinking about something you said a little while ago.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, you said that I was stuck with you instead of having a boyfriend.”

“Okay?”

“I don’t really know how to put this. I guess what I was thinking is that being stuck with you isn’t such a bad thing. I mean, the truth is that you’re my favorite person in the entire world. I’d rather spend time with you than anyone else.”

“Well, yeah. I agree, but hanging out isn’t the same as dating,” Jack said.

“Yeah, of course. But, hear me out. How do I put this? What if we dated? I mean, without the romance and touchy-feely stuff of course. What if we hung out like we were a couple and did those kinds of things? Movies, dinners, picnics. Oh, never mind! I’m just thinking crazy.”

Jack was silent for a long moment, causing Allie to totally regret what she had suggested. Then he reached for his cell phone. He dialed his sister’s number and waited for her to answer. When she did, he said, “Hi Allie. This is Jack. I know this is sudden but I’m calling to see if you’d go out with me Friday to see Top Gun 2. What do you think?”

Allie giggled. She mimicked a southern belle and said, “Why, Jack Hanson! Are you asking me for a date? Hmmmm, let’s see. Let me check my calendar. I guess I’m free that night.”

“Great. I’ll pick you up at 6:30?”

“That would be perfect. Don’t be late!”

They both closed the call at the same time and laughed. Jack said, “You know, this is crazy.”

“I now, but I think it will be fun. You’re not going to have the same KIND of fun that you had with Jenny, but it will still be fun.”

“I told you I’m not interested in Jenny. On that date I couldn’t wait for it to end.” He thought for a moment and said, “I think you’re right. It will be a lot of fun. Plus, we can practice our social skills for when we can start dating others again for real.”

“Great,” said Allie. “Let’s go home. The ‘rents are probably passed out by now.”

Friday arrived before they knew it. It was time for their date. At precisely 6:30 Jack walked down the hall and knocked on Allie’s door. She answered immediately. The look on her face when she saw him was priceless. She was obviously happy to see him and for the date to begin. Plus, she looked like a million bucks. Tight black slacks were topped off by a tight black sweater. The overall effect made her appear regal. Her dark brown hair was softly lying on her shoulders. She was gorgeous.

Jack hadn’t dressed like a bum. He wore his best jeans and a button down shirt. They were crisply ironed. He carried his light leather jacket over his shoulder. Allie noticed that he had made an effort and showed her appreciation. “You look nice,” she said, and quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Let’s get out of here.”

When they arrived at Greyhound they didn’t even need to comment that Jack would be driving that night. Some old fashioned concepts were still best.

“Let’s get dinner at Grigio’s,” Jack suggested.

“Actually, let’s not.” His sister said. “We’re almost definitely going to see our classmates there and I’d like something more private for our first date. I did a little research and found a similar place called Mario’s in Millersville that I think would be neat. It’s only about a 30 minute drive, and there is almost no way we would know anyone there. Is that okay?”

“Sure, put it in your GPS. I’m starving.”

The dinner at Mario’s was equally as pleasurable as it would have been at Grigio’s. The Mediterranean menu had lots of options, and the twins consumed more than anyone other than teenagers could possibly eat. But best of all, the “date” was amazing. Their conversations were in some ways very familiar and comfortable, yet there was the new element of romance. It was a date. Sure, they had initially said that romance wouldn’t be part of their dating, but it was there nonetheless.

Jack paid the bill, as a gentleman should. As the two of them walked to the exit Allie slipped her arm into his, pulling herself close to him. Every eye in the room turned to look at them. The two of them were absolutely unavoidable to the other diners there. Jack, with his towering height and muscular build. Allie, also tall, with her royal posture and demeanor. They were the envy of everyone there.

Once in Greyhound they did a net search to find a showing of Top Gun 2 and found one with an appropriate time playing in a town a little farther from home. More privacy, yet.

In the theater the teenagers watched the movie as they had a hundred times before. This time, though, there was an element of the forbidden. It was palpable. They were so close together, but separated by the armrest. Jack could smell his sister’s perfume. He leaned toward her so that their shoulders were touching.

About half way through the movie there was a moment where they both jockeyed for position on the armrest. Allie slid her elbow over to give him room. In that new position their hands were now side by side. Allie definitely noticed, and for 10 minutes struggled with what she wanted to do next. Suddenly, she threw caution to the wind and hooked her little pinkie finger through her brother’s. A moment later she interlaced another.

Jack was surprised to feel his sister’s fingers meshed with his own, but it felt really good. It felt naughty, but it felt very, very nice. It was his turn to be bold. He pulled his hand away from his sister’s. At first Allie thought he was rejecting her and started to withdraw from him. Before she could do that Jack took her hand and held it firmly, letting his fingers intertwine with hers. She relaxed immediately. To anyone looking, they looked just like any other couple holding hands on a date.

The movie ended and as they walked to the exit Allie once more took her brother’s arm in hers. It had a degree of intimacy, yet could have been dismissed as ordinary sibling affection if anyone saw them. Once in the parking lot, that changed. Allie drew herself even closer to her brother. Jack could feel the swell of her breasts on his upper arm. He never wanted to reach their car.

On their way back home Jack draped his arm on the armrest and immediately Allie took his hand again, their fingers meshing deeply. Jack felt a sense of confusion, excitement, and guilt, all at the same time. He was silent for a while and then spoke. “When you suggested us dating each other I remember you said there wouldn’t be any ‘touchy feely’ involved. I don’t know about you, but I’m a bit confused. I love holding your hand, don’t get me wrong. But it seems a bit naughty, don’t you think? I’m sorry if I’m making more of it than it is, but this has seemed like a real ‘romantic’ date to me. To be honest, I’m feeling things that I’m not supposed to feel about you.”

“Yeah, me too. I didn’t expect to feel this way, or to want to hold your hand and be close to you, but I do. We’re almost home. Can we pull into that secret spot and talk about it?”

“Good idea.” Jack parked Greyhound and turned off the engine. The night air was perfect and they didn’t need air conditioning. “So, what gives?”

“I don’t know,” Allie said. “I really don’t. I just know that I had a really nice time tonight. With YOU. On a date. I love you more than anyone in the world and know that you would never hurt me. I simply love being with you.”

“Well, I feel the same, of course,” said Jack. “But is this how we’re supposed to be together?”

“I really don’t care, to be honest. I haven’t done anything I’m ashamed of. I like holding your hand. I like holding myself close to you. I’m proud to be seen with you. I’m having a blast. I don’t know what is going to happen on our second date, but I sure hope there is one.”

Jack smiled. He knew he felt the same. He just needed to hear her say it was okay. “I feel the same.”

Allie took her brother’s hand again. All was well in the world. For the next hour they talked as they never had. Once again, there was the comfort of speaking with the person they trusted more than any other. But this time there was an element of the unknown. An element of romance. It was electric.

The twins had no real curfew. They were only required to knock on their parent’s bedroom door when they arrived home late at night so they knew they were home. Arriving together was very typical, so when they got home they went through the “I’m home” process for the parents and then climbed the stairs to their own bedrooms.

Suddenly, there was a nervousness in the air. Their date was ending. How were they going to bring it to an end? Should they kiss? Should they just say goodnight and go to their rooms? Neither of them knew. They reached Jack’s door first, and kept walking toward Allie’s. She took his hand again as the door became closer. When they reached the door Allie turned to face her brother.

“I had a really nice time on our date,” she said with a big, teasing grin.

“Me too,” said Jack. “Will you go out with me again?”

“When?” She said it so quickly that Jack didn’t have a response.

“I don’t know, soon?”

And then, their date ended quickly and easily. Allie ended it with finality. She grabbed her brother’s shirt and pulled him to her. “Tomorrow,” she said quickly, and then lifted herself up on her tiptoes and kissed her brother quickly on the lips. As quickly as she had done that she spun and slipped through her bedroom door. She was gone.

Jack was left standing in the hall with a huge grin on his face. Tomorrow couldn’t arrive quickly enough.

Date two started much like the first. That changed quickly when they held hands as soon as Greyhound had cleared the first corner in their neighborhood.

“What do you think? Mario’s?” Jack had been thinking about a menu item all day.

“Sure,” said Allie. “That would be great. Maybe that should be “our place.”

“Yeah, I like that idea. Maybe we’ll even have an “our song,” too.”

As they were being led to their table Allie once again took her brothers arm and pulled herself close to him. Jack could immediately feel the swell of her breast on his arm. He wondered how she could possibly hold him that close without knowing that her breast was tight against him. He was in heaven.

The dinner concluded and Allie offered her brother a mint as they waited to settle the check. As they walked out of the restaurant, they once again drew the admiring stares of the other diners. Jack pulled his sister closely to him, proud that someone so stunningly beautiful was on his arm.

When they reached Greyhound they went to the passenger side so Jack could open Allie’s door for her. “Such chivalry,” Allie said in appreciation. When Jack opened the door, Allie turned to him and said, “dinner was amazing!”

Then, it happened. Everything became both very complicated and totally clear at the same time. Jack reached into his sister’s dark brown hair and pulled her to him. She eagerly complied. Her head lifted. His lowered. They kissed. Gently, at first. Tentative, unsure. Then, more confidently. More pressure. More desire. It was a kiss to end all other kisses. Their first. Her arms went around his shoulders. His went to her waist. They pressed their bodies together. He could feel the fullness of her breasts against his chest. She could feel the initial swelling of his cock against her belly.

When the kiss ended, Jack said, “No, that was amazing!”

“Whew! Yeah it was.” She lifted her face to be kissed again. The second kiss had even more intensity than the first. Jack had to hold his hips away from her to prevent his totally erect cock from pressing into her. Allie’s lips eased apart and Jack’s tongue slipped between them. When she moaned into his mouth he finally found the strength to push himself away from her.

“Uhhh ... we’re still standing in the parking lot,” Jack said.

“I know!” She started laughing. Let’s get out of here!”

When Jack had eased Greyhound into traffic there was a silence between them. What had they done?! They had made out! With each other! Each of them began to feel more than a slight amount of confusion, mixed with a degree of guilt. They were brother and sister, and what they had done was definitely NOT allowed by society.

Allie was the first to speak. “Hey, let’s skip the movie tonight. Can we go to our secret parking place and talk?”

“Good idea.” Jack noticed that she had said the secret place was now “our secret place” and smiled to himself. Jenny was going to be forever just a bad memory. He drove with both hands on the steering wheel. After several moments Allie reached for his arm and pulled it to the console, linking her fingers with his. He looked at his sister and smiled, and felt a sense of relief. There was a lot to talk about, and probably some rules they would need to establish, but he was relieved that Allie didn’t seem to have any regrets. He felt the same.

When Greyhound was safely tucked out of sight the teenagers looked at each other. For a moment it seemed that neither of them knew what to do next. There was a huge center console between them, and both of them were thinking of getting into the back seat together. Once again, it was Allie who was the brave one. She looked at her brother shyly and said, “Do you want to get into the back seat?”

“Sure,” Jack said. He opened the driver door and climbed into the back. Allie wasn’t as patient though, and crawled directly over the console, arriving a split second before her brother.

She took his hand when he eased onto the seat. Allie asked, “Can I tell you something?” When Jack nodded his head in agreement she continued. “When you kissed me outside the car it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt. My heart was POUNDING! I’ve never been kissed like that before.”

“Me, too. I thought I was going to explode. I couldn’t believe we were doing that.” He looked at her shyly and said, “You’re a great kisser.”

“Well, I think the circumstances had something to do with it. The person I was kissing had something to do with it. It wasn’t a regular date kiss. At least it wasn’t for me. In kissing you that way I think I made a decision in my heart. I think I was kind of letting go of something I’d been keeping inside me for a long time.”

“What do you mean?” Jack knew what she meant, but he wanted her to say it.

“Well, I’ve had a crush on you since we turned 13, you know. We don’t exactly have the typical sibling relationship that others have.”

“Definitely,” he said. “I’ve felt the same about you too. Watching you grow up these last few years, right in front of my eyes, has been amazing.”

“What do you mean?”

“Have you noticed what you look like?! You’re absolutely gorgeous.”

Allie smiled, then leaned over and kissed her brother lightly on the lips. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

Jack took the opportunity to take her in his arms. She reclined into him across the seat and lifted her face to his. Their next kiss seemed to last forever. Neither of them wanted it to end, as though breaking the kiss would awaken them from the wonderful dream they were experiencing. Again, and again, they poured their souls into that kiss. Jack’s hand went from her back to the small of her waist. She felt so warm and wonderfully feminine. When her head tilted back his mouth went to her neck.

How long did the teenagers kiss and caress each other there in the back seat? They didn’t know. It seemed like only a moment, and it seemed a lifetime as well. When Jack kissed her neck again, Allie whispered into her brother’s ear. “Unhook me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Please.” She kissed him again. When his hand eased inside her blouse to slide up her back, she let out a soft moan. She arched her back to allow him access to her bra. He fumbled for a moment with the clasp, but soon she felt the release of the garment. “Please touch me.”

Jack slid his hand down the smooth skin of his sister’s back and then into the front of her blouse. Her belly was warm, and as his fingers eased upwards, she trembled slightly, partly from the ticklish sensation of his fingers on her skin, and partly from the intensity of the moment. His fingers eased inside the loosened bra and touched her breast. Tentatively, he caressed her gently. He fumbled to get his hand inside the bra but the garment was still restricting him. “It’s kind of tight.”

“I’ll do it,” she said. She reached inside her blouse and pulled out her bra. She unhooked a few buttons on her blouse for good measure. Her lips reached for her brother’s.

Jack knew that his sister had large breasts. He had known it for years. It was unmistakable. What he hadn’t known was how firm and round they were. He was no stranger to online porn so he had seen plenty of fake tits. One squeeze of his sister’s was all it took for him to realize that her natural gifts were vastly superior to those fake ones.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.