Moms Get Hung Up on Teens Hanging Ten - Cover

Moms Get Hung Up on Teens Hanging Ten

Copyright© 2021 by DiscipleN

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Three teenage boys with a peculiar genetic trait, struggle with the condition's side effects of mental age regression and oversized balls. Fortunately, their mothers are keen to support their special needs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Reluctant   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Sperm. Cumming. Seed. Holly dreamed of Arnold’s hard cock inside of her, filling her womb with hot, thick nectar. She’d had the dream a few times but never acted on it. His scent wasn’t able to counter her good sense. She did check in with Arnold, daily. He reported a return to spotty ejaculations and a small amount of thin fluid. Holly also began attacking her husband, Gavin, who was happily surprised by her revitalized sexual energy. After joking if she’d wrecked one of the family cars, he tried his best to keep up with her. Three days later, he surrendered by purchasing the latest model of her favorite vibrator.

Holly hadn’t been in the right mindset to silence Arnold and Race about their fun with Doctor Vassarkik. The boys knew not to tell people in general, but they rushed to boast to Oscar and Jeffery. The three moms hadn realized that their boys had an inkling about their combined presence effect. Jeffery came up with his own theory. They met in an online chat room to discuss their plans.

“Race and Arnold are full of it.” Oscar asserted. “A flamethrower couldn’t soften Dr. Vassarkik’s ice.” The youngest teen had never thought to try. Her prim, professional manner was a total boner melt.

Race countered. “Okay, don’t believe us. I don’t care. Next time, I’m going to spank her butt with my dick.”

“I’ve never met that doctor, but I believe you guys.” Jeffery typed. “I heard some weird shit from down the hall, a week ago, when I invited you over.”

Arnold wanted to know about Race and Ms. Hughes. “You invited Race over because our moms stopped taking us to their meetings, right?”

“Why did they stop? We had a lot of fun.” Race complained.

Jeffery spelled out his thoughts. “They’re afraid of us. We’re too hot for them to handle. I think they get off on young men but are sharing us because we won’t tell.”

“What do you mean,’us?’ You haven’t even sucked a tit yet.”

“It’s obvious they’re saving me for last.” Jeffery typed conceitedly. “Don’t you see? They’re a mom-son incest club, like in the stories. Their talk about genetics is a smokescreen. I bet the doctor is a real NUT case- HAH, joke!”

Three, eye-roll emoji streamed across the chat window. ASCII emoji, like 133t build them.

“Sure, Dr. Vassarkik takes your measurements. She takes them into a closet where she gets all messy with a vibrator. But she couldn’t cope with two hot boys, and I think Arnold’s mother may have pushed her a little.”

“Take that back, Jeffery. My mom’s not a lesbo.”

“Would that be a bad thing? What I’m saying is, we need to make more opportunities where two of us are with one mom.”

“That doesn’t sound right. Mom’s with you and me all the time.”

“You and I.” Arnold corrected.

“Mom’s probably bored with you, Oscar. She hasn’t sucked your cock since Race’s visit.”

“She’s never sucked yours, Jeffery.”

“Like I said, she’s keeping me in reserve.” Jeffery had a lot of influence as the eldest boy. So the younger boys agreed to setup their moms when possible.


Jean, Carol, and Holly texted their own tales.

I hate to be a wet blanket, but I’m sorry, Holly, I just can’t approve your setting up the doctor like that. She didn’t have a choice or a chance against the boys’ pheromones. -Carol

I’ve wrestled with my conscience, about what I did. It was wrong, but I had to prove that the boys could get painful swellings. The research project has to know about that. They have the best chance to find a better solution. I did it for my son. -Holly

Better than going down on our boys’ stiffies? <shocked emoji> -Carol

Holly, I noticed that you took care of your son while mine suffered. -Jean

I’m SO sorry, Jean. It’s just that Race was more interested in the doctor’s, ahem, shape. -Holly

To be fair, Holly, you were ‘under the influence’ when you set up Dr. Vassarkik. You weren’t thinking straight. -Carol

Holly was, but I was sober, and I don’t regret taking Race’s prick into my mouth. We’ve become accustomed to getting high on their scent and helping them ejaculate. I’ll admit, my moral compass has loosened in the last few weeks. -Jean

Their texts paused.

I’ve been having dreams -- about Arnold... -Holly

I found myself wanting to taste Oscar’s cum, yesterday. It was like fondly remembeing a beer you had on vacation. It wasn’t a compulsion. -Carol

Our experiences with their pheromones may be influencing our long term behavior. -Jean

Shit. -Carol

Fuck. -Holly

So - elephant in the room - getting samples for Dr. Vassarkik. -Carol

The boys will have to provide it on their own. -Holly

The women agreed. They would give sterilized canning jars to their sons and continue to keep the boys separated.


“This cum is useless.” Dr. Vassarkik completed her initial tests and discovered only disappointment. In the month since being abused by Race Peralta, she had collected five samples from Arnold, two from Race, and none from Oscar. The results were consistent with the semen of early puberty, low volume and negligible sperm counts - no infertility cure in sight.

In the Michaels’ residence, Holly was merely confused. Before delivering Arnold’s latest sample to the doctor, she examined it out of parental curiosity. His cum looked much thinner than what she had tasted in the examination room.

The boys were equally discouraged. They had tried and tried to meet up at one of their homes, but the mom either separated them or she left the house. After a month, Jeffery told them to up their game, to think outside the box, and other lame phrases.

One night, Dr. Vassarkik dreamed of being spanked by Race while she sucked on Arnold’s cock. She was used to having erotic dreams when she chose work over getting laid. She’d even dreamed a couple times of playing with one of the boys. When Selim woke, she remembered that the day before, Holly had brought samples from both her son and Jean’s son. Their ejaculations happened to coincide, but Selim decided that her dream was no coincidence after studying both samples. She knew it took two of the boys to affect a woman, usually after a time of playing. Excitement stimulates pheromones. Perhaps her dream was a mild response to the boys’ combined but lesser potent pheromones in their semen.

The idea wouldn’t lead the doctor to a fertility cure, but it might be a way to study the effects of their pheromones. Selim decided to talk with Ms. Hughes. She’d been meaning to discuss Oscar’s role in the incidents. When she phoned, Jeffery answered.

“Oh, hey, Doctor. I’ll get Mom.” Jeffery put down his mother’s cell and called her in from the back yard. She was building a brick oven on the patio. After setting the phone on the dining table, he hid himself beneath it and its dangling cloth.

“Yes, Doctor?” Carol listened for a bit.

“When Oscar tries he only produces a drop or two of precum.” Carol asked, “You want that?”

A lengthy pause ensued.

“That’s an interesting theory. I didn’t know cum had pheromones.”

“Really??” Carol chuckled defensively. “I’m not sure I’m willing to sniff combinations. Do you want me to ask the others?”

“Okay. I’m curious to see what you learn. Goodbye.” She hung up.

Jeffery remained under the table until his mom returned outside. Combinations - of cum? He wondered.

That night he invited the boys to a chat room, and they reconsidered their plans. They parted feeling hopeful and even a bit powerful. It took them only a day and a half to ready what was needed.


Oscar walked up to his mother who was reading in the living room. “I’m sorry I forgot to make a sample yesterday, but you left when Arnold stopped by. Don’t you like him?”

Carol’s reading tablet shook when her hands twitched. “Holly’s son is a fine young gentleman, I just didn’t want to get in the way of you two having fun. What did you do?”

“We made gifts for our mommies.” Oscar giggled, and from behind his back, he offered a flower vase which was simply a cloth rose standing in some pebbles at the base of an old perfume bottle.”

Carol’s youngest was acting giddy, but a day had passed since Arnold’s brief visit. Oscar should have recovered from their ‘combination.’ Perhaps he was just acting silly for silly sake. She gave her son a forgiving smile and sniffed the fake rose. The gift had a slight fragrance, possibly from the bottle, but it was a decent smell if unlike any rose.

“I’ll put it on the table while you’re reading.” Oscar set the ‘vase’ on an end table beside his mother’s parlor chair. He aimed the bloom at her head and scampered away.

Carol called after him. “Did you fold the laundry yet?”

“I’ll do that now.” The boy hid behind a wall and peeked back into the living room. He hi-fived his brother who was already lurking there.

“She doesn’t suspect.” It was as good a compliment that an older teen could give to a young brother.

“How long will it take?” Oscar asked, eyes wide with anticipation.

“I don’t know.” Jeffery shrugged. He had sniffed the flower out of curiosity. He hadn’t liked the odor at all. “I can’t believe she’s not gagging.” He kidded Oscar.

“Aw, you’re just jealous.”

“Honestly, at this point, I don’t care as much. I doubt you’ll get Mom’s special services today or ever again.”

Oscar day-dreamed of his mother’s playful, sucking mouth.

They stopped whispering and waited. After ten minutes, their mother remained intent on her book. Jeffery yawned. “Wake me up if Mom starts playing with her buttons- HA!” He ambled into his room and shut the door.

Oscar remained on pins and needles until he was inspired to act on his impulses rather than suffer them.

“BZZZZZ!!” Hands under his armpits, he flapped his elbows and danced into the room. “BZZZZZ.”

This amused Carol, to see her young son being so playful. She set her reading tablet down beside the vase and smiled lovingly. “Have you been a busy bee?”

“No, Mommy. I’ve been a naughty bee.” Oscar aimed for the flower and stuck his nose in it. “I’m gonna pol-nate you!” He lilted and poked his nose under her nose.

She flinched away, blushing. “Oh, no!” She cried softly. “You got your stamen in my pistle!”

Oscar dashed in a circle around his mother and nosed the fake rose again. This time he face-planted between his mother’s breasts and nuzzled the soft material covering them. He could feel the sturdy strap between her bra cups. “BZZZZZ!”

“You are a naughty bee!” She chuckled, allowing him a few seconds of fun before pushing her son away from her hardening nipples. That was a little too stimulating, but she felt more amused than concerned.

“BZZZZZ!” Oscar ran around her again and this time grabbed the flower out of the vase. He patted her nose with the petals before dropping it into her lap. Then the boy sank to his knees directly in front his mother and rubbed his cheeks on her thighs. Her body trembled under his light touches.

He looked up. “Will you play with me, Mommy?”

“How so?” Carol Hughes bit her lip. “Like a queen bee?”

“Noo. You have to be the momma bird!” Oscar’s face lit up with delight.

Carol quickly understood the game her son was playing. Instead of rebuking him for being too naughty, she thought maybe she could make this an educational moment. She asked demurly. “Where’s Jeffery?”

“He’s taking a nap.” That’s what his brother had intimated.

“Chirp! Chirp!” Carol blushed again but stretched out her arms and ‘flapped’ them slightly. “You know, birds eat bees.” She threatened in good fun.

“Oh, goodie!” Oscar jumped up and hopped a couple times, flapping. “BZZZZ!” He buzzed to the side of her chair and kissed his mother’s cheek. His hands unbuckled the belt at his shorts, and he unzipped the fly. The clatter of his buckle, when his belt hit the carpet, alerted Carol.

“What are you doing, Honey?” She chuckled at her pun but was slightly alarmed.

Oscar answered while pulling off his t-shirt. “Duh! Bees and birds don’t wear clothes.” After tossing his shirt to the carpet, he flapped his elbows again and buzzed around the room, wearing only his white cotton briefs. “Fly with me, Mommy!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.