Moms Get Hung Up on Teens Hanging Ten - Cover

Moms Get Hung Up on Teens Hanging Ten

Copyright© 2021 by DiscipleN

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Three teenage boys with a peculiar genetic trait, struggle with the condition's side effects of mental age regression and oversized balls. Fortunately, their mothers are keen to support their special needs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Reluctant   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Ricardo Hughes arrived home just as Ms. Peralta was driving away with Arnold and the boy’s pumped up ego. He was greeted at the door with a kiss and hand that reached into his pants. Carol whispered seductively. “I gave Jeffery a credit card and said he could order anything he and Oscar wanted for delivery. In our bedroom you’ll find plenty of meats and cheeses that you’re going to eat out of my pussy.”

“What’ll you eat?” He grinned at his incredibly sexy wife.

“Whatever you put in my mouth.”

That night, the women’s usual exchange of texts failed for the lack of an initiator.


Over the following two weeks, the research forum mothers met five times, always leaving their boys at home. There were no incidents of swollen testicles nor childish behavior. They spoke of many things:

...

Jean swallowed her pride to tell Carol, “I owe you one.”

“No.” Carol objected. “I owe you, for not calling the police.”

“I think we’re beyond that possibility, Ladies.” Holly used “ladies” when she wanted to annoy them. The three women then agreed. Whatever happened in the future, they wouldn’t alert any authority unless one of their sons was having a serious health emergency.

...

“What do we now know about the boys when they’re together?” Holly asked.

“From my afternoon with Race and Oscar, it seemed like they hadn’t regressed as much. They said, “Mommy” a lot, but their other words, and sentence construction, could have been those of twelve year-olds.

“What about you?” Jean wanted to know EVERYTHING.

“Yes, I got horny, and I sucked off Oscar, but if I felt like a frigid bitch, I still would have gotten on my knees to save him. I slutted myself to speed Race’s masturbation, and he surprised me by pushing my head to his crotch - to lick up his cum. I admit I could have kept my mouth closed, but I had just tasted Oscar’s, and I wanted to compare.”

“It sounds like you were affected, but not as greatly as when all three boys are together.”

“Speaking of cum,” Jean wondered. “Have your boys cum since their first time? Race will sometimes leak pre-cum but then nothing when he orgasms.”

“Arnold can cum occasionally. I really thought it would be a regular thing for him by now. He’s quite disappointed with himself.”

“Oscar hasn’t issued a drop of anything except pee.” Carol wasn’t worried. Boys with his condition didn’t usually begin to ejaculate for another year or longer. “My theory is, our sons’ ejaculation were a side effect of their swollen testes.”

Holly took a wilder guess. “Could it be that their balls swell up only when they’re together?”

“Why should it happen now? We were meeting regularly for a couple months with all of them together.” Jean wanted to know, “What changed?”

“Maybe we changed.” Carol drummed her fingers on the table.

“The first time we got horny, was the day they were playing Cowboys and Indians. That was the beginning.” Jean asserted.

Carol huffed. “But if that’s when this mess started, which came first? Us getting horny or them regressing?”

“I still think it was the coffee.” Jean blew a kiss to Carol and winked.

...

“I’m taking Arnold to the research doctor, tomorrow.”

“Doctor Vassarkik?” Jean asked. Once a month, Jean took Race to the research doctor. “She’s got a head on her shoulders for science and medicine.” Jean didn’t mention the rack on her backside. “And her heart’s in the right place - she’s professional but not cold.”

After the meeting, Race came out of his room. “Are they gone?” The women usually talked for a couple hours then departed, but today’s hadn’t lasted an hour. Race’s patience was already straining - even video games had lost their ability to immerse him.

Jean moved from her chair to the couch. “Come here, Sweetheart.” She opened her arms to the boy and he sank into them. “Did you masturbate already?”

“No.” The fifteen year-old admitted, hoping for special treatment.

Jean pulled up the hem of her sweatshirt. “What did I tell you?”

“I shouldn’t get used to this, because you may not be around if I need-” The sight of his mother baring her breasts silenced him. She had stopped wearing her double-C cup bras while she was at home. She used a sports band when exercising.

“Race this is important.” She relaxed her arms around her son, so he could snuggle closer. His lips quickly sought her very dark nipples. She had become adept at unfastening his pants with one hand. “I would lock you up here with me, if I thought you couldn’t handle another incident like two weeks ago. Jean wrapped her fingers around her son’s turgid peter and began stroking it.

She had forgiven Carol because her friend had saved her boy from his swollen balls, but it had taken more than a week for forgiveness to edge out her jealousy. Upon returning with Race, from Carol’s home, Jean had sat him down and promised that she would try her best to be the one to help him, should his balls trouble him again.

Race didn’t say anything except, “Okay.” She had promised to make up for not being there when his balls ballooned with pain. He swore privately, to ensure she made good on her promise. He hugged her then - so she couldn’t see his eagerness.

That night, when Race normally went to bed, he had snuggled up to her on the couch and had opened his pants. She was mildly concerned about his bold display, but Jean trusted her son to have a reason. He took one of her hands and placed on his stiff penis. “This is how you can make it up to me, Mom.”

Their routine eventually included taking off her top and unfastening her bra, so he could suck on her tits while she stroked his cock. It wasn’t long thereafter that she stopped wearing bras at home. Later she started baring her breasts for him.

Jean remembered that first time and her initial trepidation. Now she calmly took advantage of the opportunity. She studied her son’s ball sack for any sign of enlargement. They were only their normal, obscene pair of goose eggs, not the pool balls she had seen tormenting poor Arnold. She used her free hand to cup and fondle them. That always helped her son to cum quicker. Pre-cum seeped out, helping to lubricate her hand’s grip. She disliked its slimy slickness, but she knew it felt great to her son.

“Mmmm.” Race turned his head from his mom’s tit. “I’m almost there.”

“That’s good, Sweetie.” She smirked and said in a little voice, “Are you gonna cum for Mommy?”

“I’m fifteen, Mom.” Sometimes her pretend regression was all it took to push him over the edge. That day, Race licked his lips and pushed his mom’s boundaries. “But I’d cum much harder if you sucked me.”

Jean chuckled and shook her head. “Save that for your slut whore, Silly.” The joke she had played on Carol resurfaced from time to time.

“What if I made you my slut whore?” Race tried again.

“In your dreams, Race.” Jean’s next chuckle was a little forced. “Now think of Auntie Carol begging to suck your manhood.”

He closed his eyes. “She’s begging because I told her to beg. I told her to crawl, and I told her to- OOHHH!” Race grunted. His hot dick lurched in his mother’s stroking hand but nothing came out of its tip. From his lips issued groans of pleasure.

Afterwards, Jean remembered what Holly had said about Arnold’s appointment. She checked the calendar and swore. Race’s monthly check-up had been two days ago, and they’d forgotten.

Neither of them enjoyed the monthly exam. They had missed appointments before, but Jean was adamant about holding up her end of the bargain. The research study was paying a couple hundred dollars a month to see Race and perform their tests on him. As a single mother by choice, the extra income helped greatly. She called the doctor’s office and spoke to the receptionist before closing time. “There’s an opening for tomorrow afternoon.”

“I’ll take it.”

The next day, after picking up Race from school, they arrived at the small-ish medical center. The center rented a few examination rooms and offices to the research project. In a hallway, Jean and Race found Holly and Arnold sitting on the waiting bench. “First time in the hoosegow?” Jean greeted her friend.

“Hi, Jean.” A surprised Holly returned the greeting. “Why didn’t you say, yesterday that you’d be here?”

“Hey, Arnold.” Race greeted, wondering if his friend, who had suffered much worse than him, knew about his and Oscar’s incidents.

“Race, the man in space.” Arnold grinned.

Jean told Holly. “I forgot my appointment for two days ago. They had an opening.”

Holly indicated the boys, with her eyes. “Are we going to be okay?”

Jean appreciated her friend’s concern, by nodding. “Dr. Vassarkik conducts our exams efficiently. I think she prefers running simulations to taking metrics.”

The women struck up a cautious discussion, keeping an eyes on each other’s and the boy’s behavior. Arnold and Race chatted about first person shooters and battle royales.

Several minutes passed before a short and stout, Indian-American woman approached, wearing a classic lab coat. “Hello. Mrs. Michaels.” She seemed surprised by the other mother and son presence. “Oh, Jean! Hello, Race.” She checked her clipboard. “Ah, you rescheduled.”

Jean was embarrassed. “Dr. Vassarkik, I’m so sorry for missing my appointment.”

Holly covered for her friend by greeting the doctor. “Hello, Doctor. We met at the last seminar for parents of boys in the study.”

“Do you to women know each other?” The doctor looked to be going on fifty. Her glasses were for reading, and her neck length hair included stray, gray strands.

Jean nodded. “We met on the forum.”

“Would you two consent for your sons to be checked up at the same time? I normally keep Thursdays light, so I can keep up with the paperwork. You wouldn’t believe the number of ethics-integrity reports I have to fill out for each semen sample.”

Jean and Holly looked at each other and simultaneously wished they could communicate telepathically. “Uhhh, okay, Doctor” Jean decided for them. “Although I’ll take advantage of your offer and stay here to catch up on some work. I trust Holly to manage the boys,” She gave Holly a slight nod. “ ... and let me stay out of their antics.” It was the best clue to her intentions that Jean could risk in front of the doctor.

“Mom?” Race questioned his mother’s reticence to accompany him.

“I won’t go any farther than this bench, Race.” She patted her son’s shoulder. “Go on.”

Holly decided that telepathy was overrated. Jean meant that she would stay clear of the boys’ influence - no doubt to interrupt shenanigans if needed. She turned to the doctor, “Anything to aid the research effort. We really value your skills and experience, Dr. Vassarkik.”

“The examination room is right this way.” The doctor and Holly walked ahead of the boys.

Race whispered to Arnold. “Look at her butt.”

“Don’t make fun of my mom.” Arnold took offense.

“Not her, the doctor.”

Arnold had only eyes for his mom’s gentle sway. He looked at the shorter woman walking beside his mother, and quickly understood Race’s comment. Despite the doctor’s coat, her ass was so huge it wobbled as she walked.

Race told him, “I’d tap that.”

“You like butt sex?”

Race hadn’t tried butt sex, but he’d seen a couple videos. The way the women groaned and sometimes complained gave him strong orgasms. “I’d try it, but you can fuck a woman from behind too.”

Arnold unexpectedly wished Race, who was five months younger, didn’t talk about sex so much. He had to lie to hide his igorance, “I knew that, but you said a nasty word.”

Race giggled. “I did, didn’t I, and right behind your mom and the doctor.”

“Half of everything is behind the doctor.” Arnold joked. The boys had begun to regress.

Doctor Vassarkik stood at the door as Holly and the boys entered. “You boys can change in there. Race, show Arnold how to tie on the gown. I’ll speak with his mother out here until you’re ready.” She shut them in and turned to Holly. “I’m sorry if I didn’t sufficiently respect your report of swollen testes.”

“You didn’t offend, Doctor. I know how incredible it sounded. And it hasn’t reoccured since. Could it have been a brief infection?”

“I’ll take a blood sample. That may not catch the cause, but it standard procedure for the boys who come in each month.”

“I understand there are twelve others in this city. How many opted for in person check ups?”

“I’m sorry, but everything is confidential. Investigating the sexual aspect of minors is a minefield of politics and religion.”

“That’s so lame. How can you help children grow into strong adults if you don’t understand them?”

“I’m glad you’re so enlightened.” Doctor Vassarkik knocked on the door. “How are you guys doing?”

Fully naked, Arnold sat on the exam table, and Race was using that little rubber mallet on his friend’s knee. He struck a new spot, and this time Arnold’s leg jerked up on its own.

“WOW!” Arnold laughed. “Do it again!”

“Boys?” Doctor Vassarkik knocked again. “Giggling responded.”

“Go in, Doctor, please, but don’t be alarmed by anything you see.” Holly urged.

The doctor gave her wary look but forged into to the room. The naked scene didn’t faze her. “You boys need to get dressed.” She pointed to the gowns they must have dropped on the tile floor.

“Aww.”

“We did, Doctor Lady,” Arnold grinned. “But we’re more comfortable this way.”

Having seen only boys with large testicles for the last few months, Doctor Vassarkik turned her attention to the boys behavior and speech. “Is this some prank?”

From behind, Holly answered. “No, Doctor, they get this way when they’re together. It’s worse if Oscar Hughes is with them.”

“It’s a prank!” Race bounced up and slapped the Doctor’s fat behind.

“BOYS! Calm down.” Holly shouted.

Arnold jumped off the table and stood to attention, grinning. Race joined him and threw a salute.

“Race has always been frisky, but never like this.” As a researcher, she couldn’t take the word of any one person but could only gather data. “What have you observed about their interactions?”

“I can predict that we have only a few more seconds before they start fooling around again, and that the best way to influence them is to play along.” Holly demonstrated. “Hey, boys, those gowns you discarded, they’re made from the golden hair of virgin girls. Wearing them will protect you from their cooties.”

“That sounds counterintuitive.” Doctor Vassarkik watched the boys bicker over the gowns, as they donned them in preposterous ways.

“Play doesn’t have to make sense.”

The doctor was actually a mother of two girls. One had graduated from college, and the other was still working on her degree. The boys reminded her of the handfuls her little girls had been, long ago. She took Holly’s advice. “Thanks, boys, now which one of you can guess where this goes?” She held up her stethoscope.

“In your butt.” Race giggled.

“I know!” Arnold liked to know things. “You can hear heartbeats with it!”

“Both good answers!” Doctor Vassarkik had heard it all from young men just like them, only one at a time and never this crazy. An almost as crazy plan occurred to her. “Hey, if you let me hear your hearts, I’ll let you hear mine?”

“Can I hear my mom’s?”

“Huh?” Holly looked up from her phone. She had just texted Jean. “I like this doctor.”

“How it going?”

“Okay, I think. I haven’t raped either of the boys yet.”

“You’ll lose credibility points for silly texts.”

“Understood.” Holly looked up from her phone. “Huh?”

“Mommy, can I hear your heartbeat?”

“Not until the doctor hears both of yours.”

“That’s a yes!” Race wanted to put his hand on Holly’s chest too!

Doctor Vassarkik listened to more than their heartbeats. She could hear the health of their breathing and noises in their stomachs. Then she opened her coat and let each of the boys place the sensor on her blouse just under the strap holding her bra cups together.

“It’s like thunder.” Arnold observed. He gave the scope to Race who said, “It sounds kinda fast.”

The more the doctor observed, the more the boys’ behavior intrigued her.

“Now it’s Mommy’s turn!” Arnold raced Race, across thirty six inches of flooring, to be the first. His mother was wearing a yellow sweater, but she had unbuttoned it while waiting for their appointment, revealing a light green blouse. Arnold placed the sensor in the same place that the doctor had demonstrated. His mother’s heartbeat sounded kinda fast too.

Race took his turn by reaching under Auntie Holly’s blouse and tucking it under her left bra cup.

“Hey, that tickles, and it’s cold!” She shivered once but didn’t push the boy away.

Holly’s acceptance of a boy’s hand under her blouse was a visual moment, for the doctor, that was as unexpected as it was unbelievable. She blinked while processing it.

Race even tried to cop a feel, but Holly predicted it and pulled his hand out from her blouse before he could. “The doctor has more games to play with you two.” She blushed from the other woman’s astonishment. “I didn’t invite that.” She played the victim.

“What are we playing next?” Arnold bounded back to the doctor.

“I-I need a moment.” The stout woman looked for something to distract them. She remembered there were lollipops in one of the drawers. “There’s a treasure of candy in this room you can hunt for.”

“Bah, we’re not kids, Doctor.”

“Yeah, keep your candy. We want something more adult.” Race grinned at the doctor’s prominent backside.

Holly felt pretty good about the way Doctor Vassarkik reacted to the boys. A cunning plan occurred to her. She would hang back and monitor the woman’s resistance to the boys’ effect. She could always text Jean if things got out of hand, and if she didn’t text, their safety monitor would eventually barge in like nuclear reactor control rods.

Doctor Vassarkik wondered if taking blood samples would calm the boys, but they were too rambunctious. She would have to perform other tests first, or abandon the appointment altogether and test them one at a time - if Holly’s information had any validity. However if she gave up, she might lose a rare opportunity to figure out the cause of the boys regressed behavior. Could it be related to their condition? Holly had implied it was.

She also felt the boys were too cute to abandon. And the doctor had to admit that she was enjoying getting a little silly with them. “Please forgive me, Race and Arnold. I should have said that it’s time to play with the measuring tape.” She went to a counter and procured a roll of cloth measuring tape. To prevent intimidating them, she crouched, held up the roll, and asked. “Which of you have the largest feet?”

Race wished the doctor had gotten down on her knees. He imagined that and volunteered first.

Because he was older, Arnold expected to win. He let his friend go first. And Arnold’s feet proved to be half an inch longer from heel to big toe. Race shrugged off the difference.

Doctor Vassarkik knew from last month’s measurements that Race’s calves were quite muscular. She offered a rematch. Race won by a full inch. Arnold asked unhappily, “Mommy, why don’t you work out like Auntie Jean?”

“What, and ruin my leg line?” Holly gasped with faux conceit.

“Now, boys. We’ve seen that each of us have different sizes and shapes on different parts of our bodies. So you see if you’re small somewhere, you probably bigger somewhere else.” Doctor Vassarkik raised her safety net carefully. “How about we get a little silly, next and measure the sack between your legs.”

“Balls!” Race hooted. “You’re going down, Arnold!”

“Loser has to lick the biggest balls.”

So much for the doctor’s safety net.

“How about if both of you get to measure the doctor somewhere?” Holly felt silly joy at setting up the doctor, but she told herself it was to keep the boys from worrying about their measurement. “Winner choses what to measure first.” She winked at the doctor but actually wished she could join in the fun instead of being a responsible observer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.