Moms Get Hung Up on Teens Hanging Ten - Cover

Moms Get Hung Up on Teens Hanging Ten

Copyright© 2021 by DiscipleN

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Three teenage boys with a peculiar genetic trait, struggle with the condition's side effects of mental age regression and oversized balls. Fortunately, their mothers are keen to support their special needs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Reluctant   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Holly Michaels went to her son’s room and knocked. Her husband, Gavin was spending the night a hundred miles away. “Can I come in?”

“Are you going to lecture me?”

“I always lecture you, but that’s not why I want to talk.”

“Okay.” He sounded cornered.

Holly entered Arnold’s room and was pleasantly surprised. He had cleaned his room. She had been nagging him all week. He must be feeling guilty. “I should have said, I want you to talk.” She sat on the carpet, to reduce her visible authority. “Do you trust me?”

He looked up from his game tablet and set it beside him on his bed. “About what?”

Holly sighed. “About what happened today.”

Her son clammed up. This was not going to be easy.

“Oh, please, Arnold.” She was somewhat disgusted. “By encouraging you to, uh, nurse on me, the law says I should go to jail. Do you want that?”

“No.” He pouted like a teenager, pretty much the same as a child’s but entirely without charm.

“Please believe, what happened is entirely my fault.”

“What about Carol?”

“Let’s agree to forget her part.”

Arnold exploaded with relief, “You bet!” Not that he would ever forget the most orgasmic moment of his life.

“But I was the one who caused you to suffer, and I’ll never forgive myself. Jail would be a mercy compared to how much I’m already kicking myself.”

“Please, Mom, don’t mention jail again.”

Holly looked at the open text book on her son’s desk, Geography. “It would help if you could share your experience this afternoon, at least up until Carol, um, saved the day.”

Arnold saw his mother was hurting, distraught, slumping in the frame of an open door. He could feel her anguish. No matter what she told him, he knew he was partially to blame.

“I guess I was being silly again, like yesterday, but when you started taking off your clothes, I panicked.”

“Your penis got hard.” Holly embarrassed herself by reminding him but was slightly proud of her body’s effect on her son.

“It got really hard, Mom. I should have fainted from low blood pressure.” Arnold was suddenly eager to tell her. “But my balls, they got even huger! And my scrotum was near bursting. It really really hurt!”

Holly remembered, that was what he had shouted at the time. She collected her courage and looked her son in the eyes. “You tell me if that ever happens again. I don’t care if you’re in school or at a movie. Wherever and whenever, you call me.”

“I will, Mom.” He tried a laugh. “I know you would do whatever it takes to protect me.”

Her son’s laugh pierced Holly like a needle. She suddenly saw herself as Carol, on her knees, sucking her son’s prick until his balls unleashed their load. She straightened to stand on her feet, to hide that she couldn’t face him. “I’m going to call the special doctor’s office and report what happened. She’ll probably make an appointment for you.”

“For the good of The Experiment?” Arnold wasn’t keen on his monthly measurements. He considered himself lucky though. Race had to go to the special doctor to get a full check up.

“Don’t knock science.” Holly retorted, suddenly able to confront her son again. “Researching strange conditions is only a first step.” She went into the hall, got her phone from the living room’s coffee table, and left a message with the doctor’s office, “Arnold’s testes expanded painfully when he got an erection, today. After ejaculating, they returned to normal.”

Five minutes later, her phone rang. “Ms. Michaels?”

“Yes.”

“I’m Doctor Vassarkik.”

They had met earlier during the experiment. “Yes, Doctor?” Holly prepared for an inquisition.”

“Thank you for your message. May I speak with Arnold?”

“I’ll get him.” She put the phone on speakers and asked him to join them. Arnold ambled into their living room. They still hadn’t returned the kitchen chairs to their table, but all of the food had been eaten or given to Ms. Peralta.

“Hello Doctor.” He greeted.

“Your mother submitted that your testicles expanded painfully when you got an erection. How are you feeling now?”

“Ok. Normal.” Arnold also feared having to describe what happened.

“Good. How would you describe what happened?”

“Uh.” He gave his mom a pained look. She shrugged and cocked her head. What he told the doctor was up to him. “I was, um, looking at porn, soft stuff like sports magazines but without the bikini top. Arnold got good marks for the stories he wrote for English. He improvised over what had actually happened. I got hard, um, an erection and then my bal- um-”

A soft laugh interrupted. “You can say ‘balls’ or any words you want, Arnold. I want you to be yourself.”

“Yeah, uh, my balls started growing inside my sack. When they stretched it too much it really hurt.”

“I see. Your mother said that you ejaculated.”

“That made my balls shrink again.”

The doctor spoke without emotion. “Congratulations on your first ejaculation. I hope you and your mother will consent to providing us with semen samples in the future. Is there anything you want to add?”

Arnold paused to think. “The pain started going away before I came, while I was jerking myself.”

“Ah, that’s important. Thanks.”

“Doctor, what can you tell us?” Holly asked.

“Well ... I can tell you that this is first case of expanding testes that our research has learned of. I’ll be blunt and say that we’ll be skeptical for now, but no one will be rude about it. We are all dedicated to professionalism and privacy.”

Arnold heard, “Blah, blah, blah...”

“I will give you my initial impression, however. This is only a gut theory, but it won’t hurt to tell you.”

“Yes?” Holly leaned forward in her chair.

“I thought of this when your son said that the pain began receding before he ejaculated. During the plateau phase of arousal, the testicles begin filling a small receptacle at the base of the penis. It’s called the ejaculatory or seminal bulb. My guess is, as Arnold’s testes filled the bulb, the pressure in his scrotum reduced, and his actual ejaculation expended the extra semen causing him pain.”

“That’s very interesting.”

No it isn’t. Arnold disagreed silently. The doctor was just repeating, in a fancy way, what he had told her. Cumming had made his balls shrink to normal. He wanted to go back to his room. Remembering what had actually happened was giving him another boner.

“May I schedule an appointment with Arnold to run some tests?”

Holly gave her son the ‘I told you so’ look.

He shrugged, “Whatever. Can I go?” His mom nodded and turned her attention to the phone while he retreated to his room. She made the appointment.

That night, as Holly was getting ready for bed, Arnold knocked urgently on her door. “Mom, I didn’t cum this time!”

She went to the door, in her cotton nightgown. She opened it enough to peep through. “Are you okay?”

“I got hard earlier but my balls didn’t grow. When I jerked off, nothing came out.”

“Did you orgasm?” Holly knew that men could orgasm without cumming and vice versa.

He blushed and drew out the word, “Y-e-s.” It’d felt okay but nothing like having been sucked to orgasm while his mother watched helpless.

“Arnold, today you came for the first time. Don’t suddenly expect to cum every time you masturbate. That may take a few weeks.” Holly sent him out of her room, and was soon using her vibrator to cum while remembering how he had sucked her sensitive titties.

On Tuesday afternoon, the women met at Jean’s apartment. Race quickly bored of their chatter. The women avoided discussing the incident with Arnold but discussed everything else from forum gossip to tampon technology. Race started playing video games in the living room with the volume turned way down.

Elsewhere in the city, Jeffery and Oscar waited at a park halfway between their house and Arnold’s. Carol had forbid her oldest son to even hint at what he’d seen, but Jeffery figured he could keep his promise if Arnold confessed! Jeffery took his brother with him on the bus. Minors could ride at half price.

Like their mothers, Oscar, Arnold, and Race had formed a tight bond of friendship. They had separate opinions of Jeffery, none very bad nor very good. They accepted the older teen presence and occasionally exciting advice.

Arnold walked to the park from a bus stop three blocks away. Jeffery had invited him to meet, hinting at mystery and intrigue. “Hey guys!” Arnold waved. “Oscar, how’s it hanging?”

“Ten, Arnold, a big ten!” Oscar grinned at their old in-joke and ran to greet his friend.

Jeffery rolled his eyes. “You know that’s a surfing refrence.”

“So what,” Arnold snickered. “Our ten ton hangers could wipe out those wet wimps.” He and Oscar waddled up to Jeffery as if swinging wrecking balls from their groins.

“Just chill for a minute, Arnold. Oscar and I were wondering why our moms left us today when they went to Race’s house.”

Arnold guessed that Jeffery was fishing for news that Jeffery wasn’t suppose to mention. Arnold certainly wasn’t going to blab about getting his cock sucked. Jeffery hadn’t seen it happen but maybe he suspected something of the truth. Clearly, the reason why their mothers had left them behind was to ensure it didn’t happen again. “Who cares? We can do whatever we want for the next few hours.”

“You mean like play Cowboys and Indians?” Jeffery probed. “Or Hide and Seek?”

Jeffery’s rude tone grated Arnold’s reserve, but it was Oscar who rebuked Jeffery. “There’s nothing wrong with dumb fun!”

“I guess, but you’re the only guys I know who regress to childhood the way you do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.