Tommy and His Mommy - Cover

Tommy and His Mommy

by MaryS

Copyright© 2021 by MaryS

Erotica Sex Story: Mommy teaches Tommy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   .

Tommy and his mommy love each other very much. They have always been very close since Tommy’s daddy left them years ago. Mommy watched Tommy grow into a handsome young man.

Then one evening 14 year-old Tommy laying on his bed. He is naked. His right hand is on his cock and his left hand is holding a girlie magazine that his friend Bobby gave him in secret for his birthday last weekend.

Tommy has the girlie magazine close to his face, he is kissing the model on the page. Tommy’s mommy opens the bedroom door to kiss Tommy goodnight when she grasps in surprise. Tommy is also surprised.

Tommy’s mommy asks, “What are you doing?”

Tommy is embarrassed but he is still holding the girlie magazine and his cock. Tommy’s mommy notices Tommy’s rock hard cock.

“Well?” mommy asks while not taking her eyes from Tommy’s cock.

“I’m learning how to kiss and, and, how to masturbate, like our sex ed class says we should do.” Tommy looked like he was going to cry.

Tommy’s mommy took pity on Tommy. She hadn’t seen or felt a cock in years. Tommy’s mommy hesitated slightly.

“Let me show you how to kiss. You don’t need a magazine to learn how to kiss.”

Tommy sat up on the bed as his mommy sat down on the edge. Ten minutes later Tommy really liked his mommy’s kisses. Mommy taught Tommy how to French kiss, how to tongue kiss, how to move their mouths together as they kissed. Mommy took the girlie magazine from Tommy and stood up.

“Now go to sleep,” mommy said and turned out the light.

Tommy was confused, his cock was still hard, and the taste of mommy’s mouth lingered on Tommy’s lips. How come mommy didn’t say anything about his cock?

Every day for the rest of the week, Tommy’s mommy and Tommy would kiss in the morning before they left the house, Tommy to school and mommy to work, and in the afternoon when they got home, and of course, mommy would kiss Tommy at bed time.

Every time they kissed, Tommy’s cock would grow hard and his balls would ache. He began to wonder if mommy noticed his cock that night.

The next evening in bed, Tommy blurted out that his penis got hard and ached every time they kissed.

Mommy said to call it a ‘cock’ and that it was okay. Mommy pulled back the covers, Tommy was naked from the waist down. There was a wet spot on the bed sheet. Tommy looked embarrassed, he told mommy that since they started kissing, he’s had a wet spot every night because of his cock.

Mommy took pity on Tommy and his cock. What mommy did with her hand felt great to Tommy. It was especially a good feeling when the white liquid from his cock squirted through mommy’s hand and onto Tommy’s stomach. Mommy giggled. Tommy was embarrassed at first but mommy said there was nothing to be ashamed of. Mommy went to the bathroom to clean her hand and get tissues to clean Tommy’s cock and stomach. Tommy was grateful, his balls didn’t ache anymore. Mommy and Tommy kissed goodnight.

The next morning Tommy went to mommy’s big bedroom and asked mommy if she could make his cock feel good like last night. Mommy had just got out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her. Mommy smiled and sat down on the toilet seat. Mommy waved Tommy over. Tommy stood between mommy’s legs, his cock at attention. Mommy got some hand lotion from the bath counter and squirted some on Tommy’s cock. Then mommy did something special, she pulled down the towel from her breasts. Tommy’s eyes got big. Mommy’s breasts did not sag and the nipples were sticking straight out. Mommy took Tommy’s hands and put them on her breasts. She told him to rub, squeeze, and pinch her nipples. Much to Tommy’s delight, he got to play with mommy’s breasts. Mommy said to call them tits.

Mommy moved Tommy closer to her so that she could put Tommy’s cock between her breasts. Mommy instructed Tommy to move his hips up and down and as mommy squeezed her tits together. In no time, Tommy’s cock squirted its liquid up onto mommy’s face and chin. The liquid began to drip down from mommy’s chin to her tits. Tommy and mommy laughed. Tommy said his cock felt much better.

Tommy was surfing porn sites in his bedroom instead of doing homework. Mommy came in and asked if she could join him. Tommy asked mommy if she could make his cock feel better. Mommy had Tommy stand up as she knelt in front of him. Mommy rubbed and jerked his cock back and forth and in no time white liquid came squirting out of Tommy’s cock. The liquid landed on mommy’s face and hair. Tommy and mommy laughed. Tommy asked mommy if she could leave his dried white liquid on her face and hair for the evening. Tommy said he liked the look. Mommy was beginning to like pleasing Tommy.

The next morning, Saturday, Tommy was taking a shower. Mommy walked in, totally naked and joined Tommy. Mommy knelt in front of Tommy and Tommy put his cock between mommy’s tits. Mommy squeezed her tits together as Tommy pushed his cock up and down. With warm water cascading down their bodies, Tommy shot his liquid onto mommy’s face.

Mommy showed Tommy her pussy, which mommy called a ‘cunt’. Tommy remarked that mommy’s skin was smooth around her cunt just like his was smooth around his cock.

After Tommy and mommy dried off, mommy said she wanted to show Tommy a new ‘love’ trick. Mommy knelt in front of Tommy and put her mouth over his cock. Tommy like the feel of mommy’s mouth, it made Tommy’s cock feel even better.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.