Dear Diary - Cover

Dear Diary

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2021 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Story: A girl's diary during high school

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Oral Sex   .

Dear Diary
Sorry I haven’t told you much all summer. I’ll try to be more faithful now that school is back. Today was my first day at Mesa Hills High School (Go Cougars!) I’m a freshman!!!!! I’m in only two classes with my best friend Jenny. World History and Algebra. This is my schedule. English, World History, ASL I, PE, Algebra, Biology. Can you believe it? I already have homework in English. I have Mrs. Grant and everyone says she’s so much harder for freshman English than Mrs. Swanson. Jenny has Mrs. Swanson. Lucky!

Dear Diary
There are so many cute boys in high school!!!! Not that any would notice me. I’m just a freshman with a face filled with acne. I hate that no matter how often I wash my blonde hair it still looks greasy. Jenny likes my blue eyes but I want boys to like them. Please!!!!!

Dear Diary
Today I learned in sign language that telling someone to fuck off is giving the finger just like we all do.

Dear Diary
I went to my first football game with Jenny and Tori. We won!!! A cheerleader fell. I heard it’s just a sprain.

Dear Diary
Cramps! Why is it only girls who have to deal with cramps? Why don’t boys have a monthly thing like bleeding out of their penis? I love being a girl but periods suck!

Dear Diary
Can you believe it? It’s already a month at Mesa Hills. My new friends Tori, Allie, and Dylan are great. Dylan doesn’t mind sitting with a bunch of girls at lunch.

Dear Diary
I think Jenny likes Dylan. I texted Jenny but she said she doesn’t like him but I think she does. She always sits right next to him at lunch. Dylan is nice so I’m happy for her if she likes him. I miss talking to Jenny.

Dear Diary
I hate math! Why do I need to know algebra? The only thing good about it is the teacher, Mr. Hanson. He looks like Chris Evans. All the girls call him Captain America. When class is over, we all hang around his desk just to talk to him. He’s so handsome!

Dear Diary
The best thing happened today in Biology. My lab partner Emma was out sick so I partnered with Nick since his partner Mike wasn’t in class too. Nick is so cuuuuuute!!!!! <3 <3 <3 We dissected an earthworm. Yuck! Nick is a junior and on the football team.

Dear Diary
Emma was back but Mike was still gone so Nick partnered with Olivia. I’m so jealous!!!

Dear Diary
I was dreaming about my Captain America when I woke up today. It’s a good thing it’s Saturday or I would’ve been late for school! I imagined him taking me in his arms and leaning down and kissing me and I get tingly and out of breath. I rubbed my pussy and it got wet and I found my clit which was swollen and hard and it felt so good rubbing and rolling it and my body ached to let go of something inside me and then my body shuddered and I let out a moan. It felt like energy flowed through me. It made me feel the best I’ve ever felt ever ever ever and then I felt happy and peace. I texted Jenny if she’s experienced anything like it and she does it all the time but she won’t say who she thinks about when she does it even though we’re BFFs. I now can say Mr. Hanson gave me my first orgasm! <3 <3 <3

Dear Diary
OMG!!! Nick talked to me between 2nd and 3rd period. He said he enjoyed being my lab partner. I told him I liked it too. I almost swooned!!!

Dear Diary
I did great on my fingerspelling test! I only mixed up the S and signed an A. Oh well : ( Still got an A!

Dear Diary
Nick said Mike isn’t coming back to school and thinks we should ask Mr. Fisher if we can be lab partners. Emma can partner with Olivia since Jessica rarely comes to school.

Dear Diary
Mr. Fisher said YES!!!!! Nick is my lab partner. I get to look into his dreamy blue eyes every day!!!!!

Dear Diary
I let Nick peek at my test answers today. If he doesn’t get a good grade he’ll get kicked off the football team. It was scary but Mr. Fisher didn’t see. Nick put his big hand over mine and said thank you at the end of class.

Dear Diary
Nick invited me to a Halloween party!!!!! <3 <3 <3. No costumes. I don’t have a costume so that makes me happy. I can’t wait!!!

Dear Diary
Jenny got invited to the party too! Brad is a senior and on the football team. A lot of football players are going to be there. Yay!

Dear Diary
Jenny said she heard we don’t have to dress up. She’s going in jeans and a sweatshirt so I’m going the same way. 3 more days and it’s Friday!!!!!

Dear Diary
I’m about to leave. Jenny and her dad will pick me up and bring us to the party. I’m so excited I almost threw up. Ick!!!!! I had to pee like three times already. Doorbell! I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow morning. Party!

Dear Diary
The party was crazy! I don’t even know where to begin.

Jenny’s Dad dropped us off at 7 and a lot of people were already at the party. The house was huge! The party was already started! We didn’t get the time wrong. Jenny was told seven and soon other freshmen girls show up and they were all told 7. I found Nick in this big room with the biggest couch I’ve ever seen and it’s where most of the football players and cheerleaders and prettiest junior and senior girls hung out the whole time. Nick told me he was glad to see me and told me where food was and to try the punch because it was really good and he’d find me later on and go enjoy myself. All the guys drank beer and many of the older girls. All the beer at this party makes me feel naughty. I liked the feeling. Jenny ran off. I chased after her. I don’t like seeing my BFF bothered. Brad invited Jenny to the party but a cheerleader sat on his lap wriggling and he even looked at Jenny but didn’t say a thing to her and it made it extra hard for Jenny since at least my Nick said hi to me.

The beer was for the older students and the punch was for us girls. Guys told us how good it was. We all did drink it. It had a different taste but it tasted good. Most of us girls ended up in the room with the punch and we just talked and it was really fun. I did check on Nick and wondered when he was going to be with me but he still sat on the couch drinking beer. The girl that was on Brad’s lap was on her knees on the floor. She was giving him a blowjob! I made sure Jenny stayed away. I didn’t want her to see what a jerk Brad was. Why did he invite her if he was going to ignore her? Why are guys like that?

I don’t know what happened but Jenny shook me until I woke up. She said she was afraid I was dead because it took five minutes to wake me up but I was breathing. My bra was loose and fallen below my boobs! Someone undid it in the back! Someone took Jenny’s bra! She said she woke up to a guy fondling her boobs. A lot of girls were sleepy or passed out in this room. Jenny said she kept guys away from me while I was passed out. Jenny thought the punch was spiked. She wanted to get out of here. I did too. I had to pee so bad! Jenny said the bathroom in the master bedroom had a shorter line. The main bathroom had five people waiting and I couldn’t wait that long. The other bathroom had only one person before me. The bedroom had a huge bed and two couples were on each side making out and the girl closest to me was topless. It was hard to ignore while waiting my turn. I peed for the longest time ever! Two were waiting when I was done. Oh my god! You’re not going to believe this! The couple was fucking now. The guy was a really big football player and he was on top of her and she turned her head toward me and it was Olivia!!! She had this weird vacant expression on her face. I can’t even describe it. The other couple on the bed were naked now and I saw a couple on the floor in front of the bed having sex. I told Jenny all about what I saw and about Olivia while we waited outside for Jenny’s Dad to show up. It was cold but we didn’t want to be inside anymore.

Olivia showed up and she was crying and wanted to get out of there. She felt so scared! She said something about him keeping her panties. Jenny said she could ride home with us. Jenny put napkins inside her shirt over her boobs because you could totally see her nipples and she didn’t want her Dad to know someone took her bra. We sat in the back so we could talk and Olivia was still crying and she wanted to give her virginity to someone she loved. I don’t really know Olivia and I dumped her for Nick in Biology but I felt real sad for her.

Dear Diary
Nick asked if I enjoyed the party and I did like it a whole lot but that we thought the punch was spiked and that someone undid my bra and stole Jenny’s bra. Nick didn’t like that someone did that and said that explained why he thought some of the girls were acting weird.

Dear Diary
We’re playing softball now instead of running track. I hit the ball two times!! Olivia is back in school after being gone all last week.

Dear Diary
I have Nick’s number!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Dear Diary
OH MY GOD!!!!! Nick asked me out on a date for Friday night. I’m so excited!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

What should I wear? What do I wear on my first date ever? What do I wear for a date with the cutest boy in school?

Dear Diary
Jenny thinks I should just wear jeans and a sweatshirt and sneakers. That’s what I wear every day! I want to wear a dress but Jenny said it’s just a first date and it will be cold because it’s going to snow soon. I think she’s right. I’m so glad she’s my BFF!

Dear Diary
OMG! My boobs almost got crushed! I played at 3rd base and the ball came so fast that I barely ducked out of the way. If I had bigger boobs like Rosa I totally would have been smacked. Coach Phillips said I was supposed to try to catch the ball but no way! My boobs would have been flattened! A lot of girls say Coach Phillips is a lesbian but I don’t think so. They just say it because she’s a coach and she has short hair but she’d totally look hot in a sexy dress and I bet guys ask her out all the time

Dear Diary
Today is the day! I’m so excited!!!!! <3 He’s picking me up at six. Time to go to school!

Dear Diary
What a wonderful first date. Nick is the best boyfriend a girl could ever have! He wore jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket so I felt glad I wore casual. Thank you Jenny! He asked my parents when I should be home and Dad said midnight so we could spend a lot of time together. We drove through Awesome Taco. I got a shredded beef taco and a carnitas taco. Nick got a California burrito. It was enormous! We drove up in the hills to a place he knew where you can see the city lights. It was so beautiful. I couldn’t eat all of my second taco and Nick ate the rest even after eating ALL of his burrito. Guys! He leaned back in his seat so I did the same. It made me laugh. We turned to look at each other and we talked and then he kissed me. It was like a lightswitch turned on in my body. I felt all tingly. It felt amazing. He kissed me several times. It felt so good. He asked me if I wanted to go in the back seat since it was uncomfortable to lean over between the seats. I know! The backseat! But it’s not like we’re going to have sex on the first date! We moved to the backseat and he took me in his arms and we kissed. It felt so good being held by him. I ended up in the corner kissing and his hand went on top of my breast and I stopped us and moved his hand away and he said he was sorry so we resumed kissing and he made my neck so wet and it felt so good and his tongue entered my mouth and I felt even more good and tingly and I wanted to eat him up and his hand covered my breast again and I stopped and he pulled it away and said he was sorry and that he gets so excited kissing me and we go back to kissing and guess what!!! I moved his hand on top of my breast and let him squeeze me while we kissed. When Nick finally broke away, I was so out of breath. OMG! We’d been kissing for over two hours! <3 <3 <3

Can you believe it?????? I let a boy put his hand over my breast tonight! Not skin. Not yet. Maybe. I don’t know if that will happen. It’s only our first date. I really, really, really like Nick <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I’m going to sleep now. I’ll tell Jenny everything tomorrow.

Dear Diary
I knew it!!!!! Jenny finally admitted that she and Dylan are dating. It’s not like the whole school doesn’t already know!

Dear Diary
Nick just texted asking if I want to go out again Friday night and of course I said yes!!!!! <3 <3 <3 It’s so fun texting with him. I have a boyfriend. I asked him if we were boyfriend and girlfriend and he said we are. <3 <3 <3 Back to studying. Ugh! Math test tomorrow. Ugh! Ugh!

Dear Diary OMG! I got a D on my math test! I hate algebra!!! Mr. Hanson isn’t Captain America. He’s Captain Asshole! I wish I never had that stupid dream about him!!! I’m getting an A in all my classes, a B in Biology but only a C in math. At least I’m going out with Nick tonight.

Dear Diary
I can’t go to sleep! I have to tell you all about my date tonight. He already picked up a pizza when he picked me up from my house and he drove to the same place and that made me happy because I wanted to make out with him again so after we ate we went to the back seat and started making out and I don’t care if his hand is on my breast since he did it last week but then he starts pulling on my shirt and he wants to touch my breasts and he thought it would be ok since I let him put his hands on them over my shirt. I’m not sure about it and Nick is so nice and said if I’m not ready that’s ok and we resume making out and his hands go back to my breasts and I’m thinking about it and I do it. I pull my shirt off and take off my bra and Nick put his hands right on my boobs and his touch feels super good tingly. My breasts never made me feel like this ever before. He kisses them and sucks on them and my nipples get hard and he takes off his shirt and I love rubbing my hands on his chest. We finally break away and we’re both gasping and the windows are all steamed up and he asks me to do one more thing for him and he looks all nervous and I ask what he wants me to do and he says he’s all pent up and hurting and if I could help him. I’m so stupid! I had no idea what he meant. He opens his pants and pulls his dick out. This is the first time I’ve ever seen a real live dick. It looks much bigger than the dick pics on the internet. It’s standing straight up and it’s so long! It scared me. I try to back away but Nick says he just wants me to give him a handjob to release the pressure because he thinks I’m so hot. I held it! It’s really warm! I didn’t know they felt so warm! I rubbed it and it got all gooey and it got all over my hands and I’m making Nick gasp! He keeps saying how good it feels and his dick starts moving in my hands at the same time and OH MY GOD! It spurted so high. Nick thanked me and said I’m the best girlfriend. I gave my first handjob! I made a boy cum for my first time! I can’t stop thinking of the feel of his dick. I still have his goo on my hands. I like smelling it. I don’t know why but it kinds of reminds me of being at a pool.

<3 <3 I love Nick <3 <3

Dear Diary
I’m jealous that Jenny and Dylan get to hold hands almost all day at school. They have four classes together. Nick is only in my Biology class because he’s junior.

Dear Diary
I love my ASL class. My test was a short conversation with Miss Franklin. I said my name and said it was nice to meet her and told her my father’s name and mother’s name. The other part was numbers and colors and things in a house.

Dear Diary
I hate playing in the outfield! All I do is run after the stupid ball! It’s like we’re still doing track.

Dear Diary
Nick is the sweetest. He gave me a flower right after class. My first boyfriend is the best boyfriend ever! I’m going to keep this flower forever!!! <3 I love Nick <3

Dear Diary
Another Friday night date! I can’t wait! <3 Nick <3 <3 Nick <3 <3 Nick <3 <3 Nick <3 <3 Nick <3

Dear Diary
I sucked his dick! I only wanted the one taco this time because I couldn’t eat two last time and I wanted to make out. He took his shirt off right away so I took off my shirt and bra and we’re making out and somehow we slide down so he’s on top of me and and I can feel his hard dick through our clothes. I love the feel of his chest on my breasts and he kisses all over them. It felt amazing. My body had so many feel-good tingles. When he sat up and it was getting close to time to take me home I asked if he wanted me to release his pressure again. I wanted to feel it in my hands again. He took his dick out and it was big and hard just like last time but then he asks if I would suck it because it feels better that way. I did it! I put it in my mouth and bobbed on it and all his goo went into my mouth and he says thank you but it’s what a girlfriend does for her boyfriend. It kept getting wetter and wetter and his hands rested on my head. I never heard anyone groan like he groaned. It sounded like it came from deep inside him. He pushed my head down and he came in my mouth. It feels like a lot more than when it shot in the air. I feel bad because I gagged but Nick said I was really good for my first time! His cum tasted super salty. I swallowed some.

: ) : ) : ) I SUCKED NICK’S DICK! : ) : ) : )

Dear Diary
I told Jenny that I sucked Nick’s dick and it inspired her to try it on Dylan. He loved it! Duhhhhhhhhhh!

Dear Diary
I love all the funny sounds I can make Nick do when I suck his dick! Girl Power!!!

Dear Diary
Today is our monthaversary! One month with the best boyfriend ever!!! I couldn’t stay out late because it’s Wednesday school night but we made out some and then I sucked his dick. It’s so fun to make my boyfriend happy.

Dear Diary
My head is still fuzzy after tonight’s date. We made out with Nick on top of me and his dick rubbed against me and it felt crazy good. He tried to take off my pants but I wouldn’t let him. He says we should have sex because we love each other but I don’t know. I love him but I’m not ready. He took me home. I hate that we had our first argument!

Dear Diary
Nick keeps texting me how much he loves me and if I love him we should do it. I had to turn off my phone. I have to study for finals anyway.

Dear Diary
Finals week is over. Yay! I feel like I did good enough in Algebra to keep my C. I never get a C! I have another semester of this stupid subject!

Dear Diary
Nick invited me to a Finals Are Over party tonight! I can’t wait!

Dear Diary
We broke up! My heart hurts so much. I feel like I’m going to die!

We went to the party and was offered beer but after the last party I only wanted to drink water. We danced which was so fun but during the slow song he kept grabbing my butt and I kept tell him no. He says he wants to go and I want to stay but I go and we get in his car. He says he wants to have sex right now because we love each other but he’s drunk and I tell him no and he gets mad and drives me home and it’s the scariest ride in my life since he ran two red lights and a stop sign. He told me we’re done and he’s going to find a girl willing to put out. So that’s it. We’re done!

Dear Diary
I told Jenny about my breakup and she told me she’s glad and she thinks Nick and the other football players were responsible for spiking the punch and they invited freshmen girls to the party to score with us but she couldn’t tell me that because I wouldn’t believe her. I don’t know if I believe her but it kind of makes sense. Was I just another score for Nick? I already bought him a shirt for Christmas. : (

Dear Diary
I got a bunch of new cute clothes today for Christmas. I enjoyed today with my parents and my little sister but I really thought I’d have a boyfriend this Christmas. We’re heading to my grandparents now.

Dear Diary
Today was the first day of spring semester. I asked Olivia to be my lab partner. I told her Nick and I broke up. Nick is partnered with Liz. I hate seeing him. I feel stupid that I sucked his dick now. I texted him a couple of times over the winter break but he never replied. It really is over. My heart still hurts.

Dear Diary
We’re playing basketball now and I totally suck at shooting the ball. Matt threw the ball to me and it went through my hands and hit me in the face and I got a bloody nose and had to go to the nurse but at least I missed the rest of P.E class : )

Dear Diary
I like Mrs. Grant. Everyone says she’s cranky and mean and hard but she’s fair and challenges me and I like that.

Dear Diary
This is my current love life.


The End

Dear Diary
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Jenny just texted me that she and Dylan did it!!!!! I’m going to her house right now!!!!!

Dear Diary
Jenny liked it! She said it only hurt when he first went inside her and only for a short time. They did it on Dylan’s bed while his parents were at work. I can’t believe it! Jenny is no longer a virgin! My time will happen. I’m so glad I didn’t give it to Nick. It would really help if I had a boyfriend right now. Jenny said it felt really, really good and if Dylan lasted longer she would have cum but she said Dylan was too excited since it was their first time. I told her she has to text me the first time she orgasms during sex. Yay! They used a condom! Jenny is 14 like me but she looks like a young woman now. Wow! She did it! I thought I would lose my virginity before her but I’m so happy for her. I need to meet a nice boy like Dylan. He doesn’t seem to have any guy friends. Just Jenny, me, Tori, and Allie.

Dear Diary
Went to the mall with Tori. So much fun. Tried on all these clothes. She looks so much better because she has boobs and I’m so flat. We ended up hanging out with some boys from school. 14 year old boys are soooooo immature!!!

Dear Diary
I love Tori. She’s my new BFF. I miss Jenny. I wish that Dylan never existed. I know that’s mean but once they started dating and having sex I never talk to her. Tori is great but I’ve known Jenny for like forever.

Dear Diary
Logan asked me out and I said YES! He’s cute for a freshman boy and seems nice. We’re going to meet at Billy’s Arcade on Saturday afternoon.

Dear Diary
Today so sucked! Dad dropped me off and I waited fifteen minutes until Logan was dropped off by his mom. We played mini golf which was fun even though I totally suck at it and we played air hockey and I’m even worse at that but then he played this videogame and he kept playing it and I didn’t care that he was killing aliens or robots or zombies or whatever and he kept talking about it and I kept waiting for us to do something fun and when he would die he would start another game. I went to the bathroom and I don’t think he even noticed I was gone. I was so glad when the date was over.

Dear Diary
OH

MY

GOD!

Dylan broke up with Jenny! I’m going over to her house right now!

Dear Diary
Jenny is so sad. I’m glad she called me. She doesn’t know why Dylan broke up. He said something about thinking they should see other people. What an asshole! I’m sorry Jenny hurts but I’m glad I have her back in my life. She’s my BFF forever forever!!!

Dear Diary
Dylan and Allie are the biggest jerks ever. He already asked her out and she said yes. She is no longer my friend! Jenny, Tori, and I made a pact that they no longer can sit with us during lunch.

Dear Diary
Seriously! Allie acted all hurt when we told her she had to sit somewhere else and then Dylan shows up trying to defend her. She’s the traitor! I can see Jenny is still hurt. It will take more than a few days for Jenny to get over a boy you love. I was mostly over Nick right away.

Dear Diary
Ow! I still hurt. A boy spiked a volleyball right into my chest. I’m flat enough without some ball hitting me there! I hate P.E. It’s an easy A but I still hate it.

Dear Diary
Jenny, Tori, and I are best friends forever. Who needs boys? Don’t take that seriously. We all want to find the right boy to go out with. Tori’s new glasses makes her look sexy!

Dear Diary
Allie broke up with Dylan. He was pressuring her for sex only two weeks after he broke up with Jenny. What a jerk! All this time I thought he was nice.

Dear Diary
All is forgiven. Allie is our friend again. We all see what a giant asshole Dylan is. I think Jenny still misses him.

Dear Diary
Tori got asked out by Evan. He’s a junior in her Chemistry class. I’m so excited for her!!!

Dear Diary
Something weird happened today. Jenny was over and we were on my bed studying together for the Algebra test because we both hate math and Captain Asshole grades so hard. No matter how much I study I don’t understand and Jenny feels the same way. This is what happened. We were taking another break from studying and got to talking about boys like we always do and Jenny told me how much she hates boys now and I kind of agreed though I don’t really feel that way and then Jenny kissed me. Right on the lips! So, yea, I’m in total shock and then she kisses me again and it feels so soft and it feels nice so I decide to kiss her back and I end up on my back with Jenny on top of me and we kiss open mouth and I get all tingly and out of breath. When Jenny gets off me she says it was kind of fun and I completely agree as I never expected kissing a girl would feel so exciting. Jenny said she liked it but she doesn’t think she’s a lesbian. I’m totally the same. It was fun to try but I like boys. So, yea, Jenny and I made out. I wouldn’t mind doing it again.

Dear Diary
I never noticed Mason before. He’s in half my classes and when we talk he’s always nice. He acts mature for a boy my age and not like a big middle schooler like most boys.

Dear Diary
Jenny thinks I should ask Mason out. I don’t know. I feel sick just thinking about it. I just got to get him to notice me first.

Dear Diary
It’s a whole week finding every reason to talk to Mason. I even talk to him right after school but he still hasn’t asked me out. I guess he doesn’t like me : ( : ( : (

Dear Diary
Tori told Mason that I like him!!! I’m freaked out and scared and excited. Tori is the bestiest! What if he doesn’t like me?

Dear Diary
Totally awkward! Now that I know Mason knows that I like him, it’s like I can’t even talk around him. I’m such a dweeb!

Dear Diary
I still hate volleyball!!!!!

Dear Diary
I talked about Stark in ASL class. Miss Franklin said I did good and she could visualize my dog. I got an A!

Dear Diary
I heard Nick got kicked off the baseball team because Mr. Fisher caught him cheating on the circulatory system test. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! : ) : ) : ) : ) Is it ok to be so happy about that? I don’t feel sorry for him.

Dear Diary
Two weeks and Mason hasn’t asked me out. Tori’s right that I have to check out other boys. I just really like Mason.

Dear Diary
Tori asked us for advice about giving Evan a bj. I’m so excited! Evan is going to LOVE it!!!!! It’s so much fun! Jenny and I both said don’t worry about the goo. It just means he likes it. It doesn’t taste that great but it’s not like it tastes bad. We told her she has to tell us right away after she does it on a date. Yay, Tori!!!!!

Dear Diary
OMG! Dylan asked me out! I told him there’s no way I’m going out with him EVER! Not how he broke up with Jenny and how he tried to have sex with Allie so soon. What a creep! I’m not going to tell Jenny. She hasn’t dated since they broke up and it would just hurt her.

Dear Diary
Tori did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s so happy. I’m so happy for her. Giving bjs are so fun!

Dear Diary
I got a B+ on my last math test. I don’t know how that happened! Unless I totally bomb the final I’m sure to get at least a C. I can’t believe the school year is almost over.

Dear Diary
OMG! My heart is beating so fast. Tori said Mason asked for my number!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.