Porn Pose Game - Cover

Porn Pose Game

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Alina and Emma decide to have a no sex day. Like that's going to work. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Alina and Emma decided to have a no-sex day. “Think of how hot we’ll be for each other at midnight,” Emma said.

“Not even any kissing?” Alina asked.

“Not even any thoughts of kissing,” Emma said.

They both laughed at that. But they got through the morning by making breakfast and going for a long slow walk and making lunch. They got through part of the afternoon by going for a long slow walk, first having decided that holding hands would be okay.

Back home they began to get frustrated. The clock wouldn’t move. A movie took two hours. There was dinner to think about. “I’m so hungry for you,” Emma said.

“Still seven hours til midnight,” Alina observed.

“How far is it to the next time zone?” Emma wondered.

“We can play games,” Alina proposed.

Trivial pursuit wasn’t much fun because Alina knew everything.

They were tired of Uno after two games.

“Call you friend Mat,” Alina suggested. “He’ll know what to do.”

Emma called.

“We can’t have sex,” she complained to Mat. “What shall we do instead?”

“You can’t have sex with each other, or you can’t have sex with anyone?” Mat asked.

“We can’t even have sex with ourselves,” Emma told him. “It was a stupid idea.”

Mat laughed. “Why don’t you do porn poses?”

“How’s that going to help?” Emma asked.

“Try it and see. What have you got to lose?”

Emma explained the rules to Alina. “We see who can do the best porn pose. Mat has agreed to be the judge. Since I won the last Uno game, you get to go first.”

“But what do I do?”

“You pretend you’re posing for some sleazy sex magazine. I’ll be the sleazy porn photographer. Then we’ll switch. We’ll send the pictures to Mat, and he can pick the winner.”

“What does the winner win?”

“I forgot to ask that,” Emma said. “Quit stalling and do a pose.”

Alina undressed and lay back on the bed. She put her legs behind her head.

“Gosh, I wish I were that flexible,” Emma said. “Is that it?”

“No,” Alina said. “Get Blue Boy and do me til I drip.”

Emma fetched Blue Boy and switched him on. “But what if you come?” she questioned.

“Then it’ll be your fault,” Alina said. “Now do me.”

Emma applied the vibrator to the side of Alina’s clit. Then the other side. Then the top. It didn’t take long for Alina’s sex moisture to well up and flow out.

“You’re such a sleazy slut,” Emma said. “Such a lovely sleazy slut.”

“Do you see any wet, because I’m...”

“You are!” Emma exclaimed. “Here, hold this.” She handed Blue Boy to Alina.

Please Wait while image loads

“Are you going to...”

“I am,” Emma declared.

And she did.

§

Next day Mat called to ask how the game came out.

“You lost,” Emma said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.