One-piece - Cover

One-piece

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Laura and Emma debate the merits of one-piece swimsuits. Then they do more than debate. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Illustrated   .

“One thing puzzles me,” Laura said to Emma between kisses. They were lying together on the plush couch, legs entwined. “How did you get such a good all-over tan when you wear such a modest swimsuit?”

Emma laughed. “Nils’ sailboat was clothing optional. And the Scandinavian sun was so mild.”

“I’ll have to meet this Nils of yours someday,” Laura said.

“I’m sure that could be arranged,” Emma responded.

“I’m so up for seeing you in that Scandinavian sun,” Laura said. “But for around here, where clothing optional is not really an option, you should really get some bolder swimwear.”

“Deep down I’m a modest girl,” declared Emma.

“Liar,” said Laura. Her fingers edged beneath the thigh-hem of Emma’s one piece swimsuit, and pushing the material aside, eased into Emma’s girl-cum soaked cunt. “Deep down you’re pure slut.”

The next morning before their foray to the beach, Laura brought Emma a present.

“So sleek,” Emma said, fingering the flimsy swimsuit material. She held it up in front of her. “Oh oh!”

“What?”

“I can’t wear this.”

“Why not? It is one piece.”

“Yeah, but ... I’ve got pussy hair, you know?”

“So?”

“So if I judge this right, the crotch won’t cover it. It’ll fluff out.”

“You could shave,” Laura suggested.

“But I like my pussy hair. I like the soft friction during sex.”

“You should be open to new experiences,” Laura said. “C’mon, I’ll shave you. And if you don’t like it, no worries, your muff will grow back.”

Freshly shaved, Emma tried on the new suit. “I can’t believe this,” she told Laura.

Please Wait while image loads

“It looks great,” Laura said.

“It’s so snug,” Emma said.

“It has to be, otherwise it wouldn’t stay up. And it really shows off your puss. You have the prettiest clit bump.”

“I don’t know,” Emma said.

“I do,” Laura said. “Put your hands over your head and don’t move no matter what I do.”

“Copycat,” Emma said, but she put her hands above her head.

Laura knelt before her.

“Yes, the prettiest clit bump,” Laura repeated and she licked Emma’s clitoris. “Mmm, the tastiest, too,” and she repeated the lick. She licked and licked until Emma convulsed in orgasm.

After her first come, Emma put her hands on Laura’s head and pressed it against her pubis. Laura tongued Emma into another climax and then another.

“Too much,” Emma gasped, pushing Laura away.

“So nice,” Laura said, smiling up at her friend. “And if you’d been wearing a normal swimsuit, the crotch would be filled with girl-cum right now. As it is, it’s all safe in my mouth.”

Laura licked her lips and swallowed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.