Follow Up to 'My Covid Story' - Cover

Follow Up to 'My Covid Story'

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2021 by Mixerman

Incest Sex Story: Follow up of what happened to a brother and sister in lock-down. Must also give BIG THANKS to Zen Master for the edit job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   .

Hey all! Remember me? I was in lock-down with my sister and we ended up having sex together. Just thought I would give you guys an update on what is happening to us.

Jeri and myself finished our last year of High School. Graduation was done at the local park. Everyone drove there and sat in their cars. You honked your horn when your name was announced and flashed your lights. For what was going on in the world, it was better than nothing.

Back home we had a small party. Myself, Jeri, Mom and her new room mate. Yes her lover moved in with us. She lost her apartment to a fire. We all helped her salvage what could be saved. Mrs Jenkins even gave us a present. Me, I got 2 cases of beer and Jeri got some more 60’s hippy clothes.

During October Mrs. Jenkins got sick and did not make it. We saw her family come and toss out everything. Mom, Jeri and Sandy( her lover) did go over a few time at night to see if they threw out anything good. Mom got some rugs. Jeri got more clothing. And Sandy found some clothing also. Me, I got to bring most of it home. Probably took 4 trips to bring everything home and out in the garage.

Mom and Sandy got set in their new hours. 12 on, 12 off. For 4 days, then 3 days off. They survived the first wave, and the second, Mom would get mad as hell when she saw people protesting against any type of lock-down.

Jeri and myself were getting ready for our first year of college. It would be done remotely. Mom had me set up an area in what was the sperm donors office. We each had a computer and desk to work from. The first year was just doing all the basic college courses.

That summer was a hot one. Jeri and myself still did the shopping and cooking when Mom and Sandy worked. When Mom cooked. It was a feast for all of us.

It was a Saturday night when we were all sitting around eating some ribs, wings, and salad that Sandy made. Finger licking good. We were full of good food. I got up and gave Sandy a kiss on her cheek to thank her for the good food. Jeri did the same. Except that Sandy turned her head and Jeri ended up kissing her on the lips. Sandy pulled her in for a better kiss. Jeri was left a mess. She came in to me and told me what happened. Sandy gave her a kiss with tongue. The weird part was that she liked it.

Just then Mom came into the kitchen and asked what she liked. Jeri said the dinner. Mom said that Sandy did make tasty food. She smiled and walked outside. Jeri and myself finished cleaning up and went back outside. As we got to the sliding door, we saw Mom and Sandy kissing, deeply. Mom’s hands were on her ass and Sandy’s hands were on Mom’s tits. We backed away and yelled out if they wanted anything. Waited a few seconds and heard to bring out another bottle of wine. We grabbed the wine and headed out. OH God dam. Hot and Humid. Hit you like a blast furnace. I went back inside to change into cooler shorts and forget a shirt. To damn hot for that. Jeri also changed into a top that she got from Mrs Jenkins and a bikini bottom. When we went out, Mom and Sandy were in the pool and calling for us to join them. We headed there.

Wish my brain was thinking. Both Mom and Sandy were naked in the pool. Sandy I did not mind seeing naked. She had a 38D chest on her. She also had some big nipples that I have seen a few times thru her shirts.

Mom, well she was built like Jeri. 34 C chest. Flat stomach. Tight ass. Hey, she is my Mom, so I see her often enough to look. BUT ... still seeing your Mom naked.

Jeri took off what she had on and jumped in. Now I had three women calling me a chicken. So, I took a deep breath and lowered my shorts. Yes I was hard. For some reason I struck a pose that showed off my cock to them, then dove into the pool. Swam away from them.

Soon Jeri joined me. Sandy came over also. I felt a hand on my cock. Looked at Jeri and both hands were out of the water on Sandy. Sandy had a glazed look on her eyes. She called out to Mom, “Karen! I have to ride this cock!” Before an answer came she put my cock in her cunt. Sandy lowered her head and sucked on Jeri’s tits.

That was all for me. I was lost in pleasure. A hand wrapped around my head and pulled it in a tit. I sucked on it. Did not know I was sucking my Mom’s tit until I heard her say something about when I was a baby. BABY!

I looked at Sandy and had to ask if she was protected. She said yes. That was all it took. I shot 6 ropes of cum into her. If I was not held up by Mom, I would of drowned. Mom made sure I was OK, then she went to Sandy. She got Sandy up on the side of the pool and and licked her clean of all my spunk.

Jeri came to me and hugged me. She told me to look at Mom and Sandy. That was all it took for me to get hard again. Jeri sucked me into her mouth.

Here I am, getting my cock sucked by my sister and watching my Mom suck a cunt. Did not take long before I came in Jeri’s mouth. She went to Mom and shared my cum with her. I do not think I went soft watching that. Mom came to me and took my hand and led me back to a lounge chair. She sat and engulfed my cock in her mouth. When it was hard as steel, she told me to fuck her. She laid back and I got onto of her and fucked her. Thankfully I had cum twice so this fuck lasted a bit.

I heard a noise next to me and saw Jeri between Sandy’s legs. Sandy liked what was happening to her. So did my cock. I fired hard into Mom. When I got off of Mom she went and sat on Sandy’s face. I sat in a chair and passed out. When I came back to life, my cock had a warm wet feeling, Jeri was doing a slow suck on me. Next to us was Mom and Sandy fucking up a storm. They were using a two-headed dildo between them. I saw that and grew in Jeri’s mouth. Jeri climbed on me and rode me. That was where I shot my last load of the night. I got up, waved night to everyone and went to bed.

In the morning, I got up and headed for the shower. Jeri came in with me. It was then that she told me what she did. She laced their post dinner tea with some Marijuana. I guess it had an effect on Mom and Sandy. We left the shower and headed down stairs to two bright and cheerful women. Both laughing at something.

Mom saw me and pulled me aside. She told me that she was OK with what happened last night. Yes she liked Sandy very much and was in love with her. But both of them did like to have fun with a real cock. Not often, but when they needed it. Mom then told me that I was the man of the house and had three women to protect.

Mom announced that the three of them were going shopping and for me to clean up. The stud became the slave.

Upon their arrival home, I was told to get the bags out of the car. Food, food and more food. Bags Of liquor, bags of ice, cases of beer. WTF? Mom planning a party? Put all the food away and let her know. The fridge was packed with meat and stuff for salads. Mom yelled down to start boiling water for the pasta. I answered, “Yes my Mistress.” I heard the three of them laugh.

Sandy was the first down. Her suit was even smaller then the one Jeri had. The top just barely covered her aerolas and the bottom, why even have one on, it was just string. Jeri was next and hers was the same except it was blue where Sandy’s was red. Mom came down and was she even wearing a suit. One ring in the back and three strings was it. Everything was bare.

Mom handed me a bag and said my suit was in it. I went to get changed. It was a pouch connected by elastic. My cock and balls were covered. My ass was bare. I wondered what would happen if I got hard? Oh well, if they were wearing those suits, I could wear this.

“We’re having a party today?” I asked.

“Just a few friends from work are coming by.” Mom replied.

The three of them started with food prep. Mom told me to get the patio set up for eight people. Also to get the coolers out and put ice in them along with beer, soda, wine. I got everything set up. Around 2 PM Mom called me. I went to her. She gave me a blue pill to take and 2 more for later. She said I would be a busy man today. Oh, and stay hydrated!

30 minutes later and my cock is at full mast. This pouch is not quite big enough for it.

Door bell is ringing and Mom’s friends enter. They all do that kiss on cheek greeting. I get a kiss on cheek also and a few gropes on my cock. One woman has a bag with her. I lead them out back and get drink orders.

One beer. 2 wines and one Cock-tail. Before I could react, one had my cock out and in her mouth. She was impressive. Took the whole thing right down into her throat. Did not take long before I came in her mouth. She went around and shared my cum with the other women. I left and went and got their drinks. Mom saw me with my cock out.

“Who got you? It had to be Jane. She is the horniest of any horny person.”

“The woman with the long dark hair.”

“Yep, Jane.”

When I brought out some of the food, they were all naked. Did not take me long to get hard as a rock again.

Mom, Sandy and Jeri came out. Mom saw everyone naked and removed her strings. Sandy and Jeri did also.

They sat around and were telling Jeri and myself stories of some of the patients. How one guy grabbed a hand full of tit, smiled and slipped away. Another guy always grabbing their ass. He too did not make it. They said they saw more death in the last year then anyone should see. Sandy said that she was grateful that Mom got her toys. Although one was missing. Her favorite!

Jeri and myself turned red. Sandy went to Jeri and told her that she was a bad girl for stealing it. I said that it was me that took it. Sandy looked at me and said I deserved a spanking for that. She told me to get up and and lay across her lap. She gave me 5 light spanks on my ass. Then she said we should play the ‘Cum Game’. They had me stand up and they all took 5 second turns sucking my cock. Seven naked women taking turns on sucking my cock. This must be heaven!

After going thru the women twice, the ante was upped. Tits were thrown in my face, my fingers were placed in wet pussies. Fingers felt the inside of my ass. That did it. I came! Not in someones mouth, but all over her face and tits. Six women were now licking my cum off of the lucky woman. Mom got me a bottle of water to drink and another blue pill. My cock was still hard.

One nurse with small tits asked me if I ever fucked an ass. I said once. They all looked at Mom. She shook her head no. Then they looked at Sandy and she to shook her head no. Jeri buried her face in her hands.

“Well my boy, or should I say. Big man, you want my ass?”

What was I going to say. No, like a fool? She grabbed some lube and lubed my cock. I got behind her and lined up my cock to her ass. She said go slow at first. I slid right in to her. As I was now deep in her ass, she told me to fuck her. Fuck me hard! Slap my ass! Make me your bitch! Fill my ass with your cum! FUCK ME!!!

And that is what I did. I fucked the bitch. Best part was seeing her tits move. They may have been small but they did move. With a yell, I came in her ass. She fell flat on the mat. I was on my knees panting. Someone handed me a drink. Drank the whole thing. Two other ones came over and cleaned my cock. Still hard.

After they washed me, one climbed on top for a ride. I am glad she was on top. I was tired. Mom saw my condition and told the women that I needed a break. I said to let this one finish. Her tits bounced very nicely. That gave me something to enjoy. Something else to enjoy was Jeri getting fucked by another woman and two others in a ‘69’.

I had an orgasm, but I think it was dry. She climbed off me and sucked me clean.

Mom grabbed me and put a plate of food in front of me. I ate and ate and ate. I also drank quite a bit also. When I was full, I went to Sandy and told her the food was delicious. Then I found a lounge chair and laid down. I felt a warm female join me. Later I found out it was Mom. She just wanted me to rest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.