Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2021 by Peter H. Salus

Chapter 22

Sam arrived at rock wallaby’s home at 16:00. The wallaby was sitting on a bench in the sun. Next to him stood the largest woman Sam had ever seen. She appeared to be over two meters tall and certainly weighed over 100 kg.

“I see you, wallaby.”

“And I you, bunjil. This is Susan Djorrdjilya.”

“I am pleased to meet you, Fairy-wren. Even though you are not blue.”

Susan both grinned and blushed. “I might have a pale blue tail. Perhaps you will have to inspect.”

Wallaby roared. Sam remarked: “You must be wary, Susan. Bunjil might carry you off.”

“The eagle carries off the lamb, not the ewe.”

“I understand the problem. Your wit is too sharp and the men of Timber Creek cannot see past your height.”

“He gotcha, Susan. Now, go make us each a tea. We’ll talk.”

“She is big and tall, but she is well-proportioned and has a lovely smile,” Sam remarked. “Will she stay here?”

“I hope so.”

“Will they accept her when she has a son?”

“You know?”

“I was told. The other will be a daughter.”

“A bird?”

“No. Susan with bear keelback. I don’t know what name she will give him.” [Keelbacks are Australia’s only non-venomous, semi-aquatic snake. They are a small snake growing to 1 m at the most, but most adults range from 50 - 75 cm. ]

“Limin biyal. I know none of that name. They eat frogs and toads.”

Susan returned with two mugs and a plate of sweets.

“Susan.”

“Yes?”

“You desire a child?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I have been told that I will give you a child. A boy. He will be limin biyal, but you will give him another name.”

Susan gasped.

“May we use your home, wallaby?”

“Of course.”

“Come, little wren.”

Susan woke Sam at dawn. “Bunjil?”

“Yes?”

“Could we do that again?”

“Yes. But tell me your thought.”

“I have often heard girls scream. Some bleed. Some weep. I had no pain. You were gentle. It was actually a pleasure.”

“Creation should be a pleasure. Pain is not a requirement. Kindness and consideration are necessary.” Sam hugged her and kissed her. Susan clung to him and sighed. Sam continued: “Get on top of me, a knee on either side. Lower yourself. Now, give yourself pleasure. Think of the life we are creating.” Susan bobbed and rocked. Sam moved his head and nipped one of her enormous breasts. She moaned. Sam moved and nipped the other.

“Yes. Yes. Ooh!” Susan moaned and climaxed. She collapsed beside him.

Sam covered her, dressed and went out on the porch.

“You may have ruined her,” wallaby said.

“I hope not. There is another?”

“Yes. I will take you to her. Only a few houses away.”

“Let me shower first.”

Badbong took Sam to meet Annie, who was a very dark-skinned, very young, very nervous girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.