Anna and Emma at the Beach - Cover

Anna and Emma at the Beach

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Suppose you're an old fisherman on a lonely beach on a beautiful day and suddenly two lovely young women race by? Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Anna and Emma made love all morning.

“Whew!” Anna said, flopping to her back. “You’ve quite worn me out.”

“Don’t say that,” Emma replied, smoothing sweat around Anna’s belly button. “Look, the sun is shining. We have to go out for a run on the beach.”

“You’re crazy,” Anna said. “I can’t lift my legs. I’m paralyzed. I’m only fit for shark bait or being buried in the sand.”

“No way,” Emma countered, jumping out of bed. She tossed Anna’s shorts onto her belly. “A run will be refreshing. Just what you need. Come on. Get into your jogging shorts and let’s go!”

“I can’t believe I’m letting you talk me into this,” Anna said, pulling her silky jogging short up her legs. She had to stand up to pull them over her hips. “Fuck! I’ve got them on backwards.” She flopped back onto the bed.

Emma smiled. “We’ll just do a mile. A mile out and a mile back.”

With Emma at the door, Anna managed to get her shorts on front side front. “Wait. I don’t have my top.”

“You don’t need a top,” Emma called from outside. “It’s a private beach. Deserted.”


“Oh, it is nice out here,” Anna said, upon reaching the beach. She took a deep breath. “Mmm, I’m already completely refreshed. Let’s go back in.”

“Nonsense,” Emma said. “See that bent over palm tree way down there? We run there and back, and then we can go in.”

“Too tired,” Anna said.

“If you beat me we can do that special thing you wanted to do.”

“We can?”

Emma nodded.

Anna took off.

Emma took off after her.

About halfway to the bent over palm tree, Anna slowed. “You said the beach was deserted.” She pointed to the shore ahead.

Please Wait while image loads

“It’s just an old fisherman. He won’t bother us,” Emma said. “We’ll run so fast we’ll just be a blur. He won’t know what he saw.” With that Emma put on a burst of speed. Anna raced after her.


Back in their beach house they collapsed into one another’s arms.

“I guess you won,” Anna admitted, after they’d caught their breath.

“I think you could have won,” Emma said. “I think you just like to look at my ass.”

“I do,” Anna agreed. “But I really wanted us to do that special thing.”

Emma grinned. “For being such a good sport ... let’s do it!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.