Poolside With Mrs Jones - Cover

Poolside With Mrs Jones

by Zipper

Copyright© 2021 by Zipper

Coming of Age Story: Mrs Jones is a respectable married lady in a small town where folk can always be relied upon to help a lad whose reaching puberty. Enjoy this very comic and perfectly formed tale folks.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Humor   Slut Wife   First   Oral Sex   .

It was hot that afternoon I went to Trevor Jones’ house for a swim.

The pool in their backyard, although small, was pretty smart for our area and I felt fortunate being Trev’s best friend, having use of it on occasions. And so, he’d invited me the day before when a hot day had been forecast; and his parents were making a pool-side of it.

I’d arrived wearing my swim trunks with a T-shirt and peered over the back fence; and announced my arrival with a yell, expecting Trev to come and unlock the gate for me!

But I could only see his mother, Mrs Jones; lying on a fancy sun-bed beside the pool in a blue bikini! And seeing her like that made my pulse quicken.

“Come on in Bradley! It’s unlocked!, “ called Mrs Jones cheerfully.

“Oh; ... Okay ... thanks Mrs Jones!”

I let myself in and as I approached her, I heard the soft easy-listen music coming from a small radio on a poolside table beside her. She lifted a hand to shield the sun on her face as she greeted me,

“Well, what a lovely day we have for our poolside Bradley, and your already in your swim-trunks too! My; how you’ve grown this year!”

I immediately felt awkward that we were alone; that I was in swim-trunks and she there in a bikini; ... and that she looked completely luscious! I’d never seen Mrs Jones in anything other than her regular office outfits ... yet I’d always found her strangely sexy for an older woman?

Occasionally when she had been near me in the past; I had found myself daydreaming of her in bra and panties; and I think once she’d caught me staring at her love-box!

Now, seeing her in the bikini beside the sparkling pool, I realised why she had attracted me! She’d concealed a startling sexy figure, and now her luscious love-box was right there between two heavenly thighs, begging for head!

“Is Trevor getting into his trunks Mrs Jones?” I croaked.

I was so cross with what Trevor did Bradley!”

“Cross? Why – what’s he done Mrs Jones?”

“I’m afraid Trevor won’t be getting into the swimming pool for a while Bradley; his father has had to take him to the hospital; and I don’t suppose they will be home here before sundown.

I was that upset, I took a Valium; so I’m feeling fine now.”

“Taken to hospital – why - what’s happened to him!”

Mrs Jones waved her hand and shook her head, “He was showing off here – doing his back-flips into the pool – and then he really cracked his ankle bad!

I tried to hide a grin as I pictured Trev showing off with his back-flips – he had done that before when we were here together, “Oh – jezz! I’m so sorry about that Mrs Jones. I guess I’ll have to wait a while before seeing him here for the pool again?”

“No you won’t Bradley! Just because Trevor isn’t here doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the pool!”

I felt her eyes drinking in my body as I stood before her; and her gaze lingered on my crotch.

“Anyway, with both of them missing, I need you to enjoy some of the nick-knacks I spent time making this morning. Do you like nick-knaks Bradley?”

“Um ... sure; I like nick-knacks!”

“Ok ... so; You get yourself settled by me and soak up this sunshine were getting! We can’t be waiting on Trevor and my husband for the two of us to enjoy the pool ... can we Bradley!”

I didn’t resist the offer. Seeing Mrs Jones laid out for me beside the sparkling pool in her beautiful blue bikini, suddenly became my hottest fantasy.

She had dark brown hair cut quite short, beautiful brown eyes; but it was below her neck that caught my attention; because she was next to naked! On full view were these sexy tits, that her normal outfits had concealed yet only hinted at.! Holy shit!

But more than that; her very slim waist curving out onto her torso which housed her cunt-box! There it was! In front of my eyes – and just a thin green sliver of bikini crutch material concealing the entrance to her dark haired love channel! I felt fire spreading through my balls!

I stripped off my T-shirt and lay near Mrs Jones; in the sun but also where I could watch her as she sunbathed with her eyes closed.

As I sat gazing at her, it dawned on me what a blast it would be to tell Trevor I’d fucked his Mom while he was getting his leg fixed! But then I checked myself. For Christ sake Brad don’t go and blow this one chance of behaving in a sensible sociable fashion; I had been invited to a nice pool party by a respectable family and here I was letting my balls get the better of me; by indulging in teenaged sexual fantasies!! Grow Up Brad!!! Make some intelligent conversation!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.