My Covid Story - Cover

My Covid Story

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2021 by Mixerman

Incest Sex Story: Brother and sister stuck at home. Nature takes over.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Introduction

“Can you get me a Kahlua and milk?”
“OH, you want a Sombrero?”
“Fuck your technical questions and just make me one!”
“Manners?”
“Fuck you ‘Pleaseeee... ‘.”
“Shaken over ice?”
“How else?”
“You know you could be more lady like and close your legs and not show me your spread pussy.”
“You could also be more of a gentleman and not walk around with a hard cock.”
“Hard to do when there is a beautiful naked woman here playing with herself.”


Part 1

That was my sister and me talking. We are fraternal twins. I’m older by 14 minutes. Mom is an ICU nurse at the hospital. She has been putting in way to many hours and has not been home in about one month now. She is living at the hospital and we are stuck at home.

At first it was just to be for a week, then two weeks. Now it has been a month with no end in site. School was closed. Stores were closed. Only thing open was the Food Mart. We went there once a week. Mom still paid all the bills. I kept the outside of the house clean and neat and my sister took care of the inside. God forbid if she was anywhere with out A/C. Except for the pool.

Let me introduce ourselves. My name is Terry. NOT Terrance! God I hate that name! I stand Six feet tall and weigh in at 176 lbs. Also own a Seven inch cock, on the thicker side. My sister is Jeri. Standing in at five and a half feet tall and, I would have to say maybe 120lbs. I know that she is a 34C. I saw her bra once. She also had light brown hair that goes below her breast. She is named after our Grandmother. We both turned 17 two months ago. Mom organized a caravan of cars with people from the hospital to drive by. She did stop and drop off our gifts.

I have the sperm donor’s name. Yep, Dad ran off after we were born. One day he went to the store and never came back. Grandma took us in and allowed Mom to finish school. Mom did good. Got a good job right out of school. A big hospital opened up in our town specializing in trauma cases.

Everything started about two days into lock down. Mom informed us that we were to stay home and that she was going to be living at the hotel that the hospital owned. Everyone that worked on the floors at the hospital was staying there. She was sharing a suite with two other nurses. Also her closest friends.

On day, while I was out mowing the lawn, Jeri got Mom’s call and was packing a bag for her. She would be stopping by to pick it up. Jeri let me know when Mom was stopping by so we were both on the front porch to meet her. She looked like hell. Told us this was the first day off for her. She worked 36 hours straight! We talked from front walk to porch. Mom got her bag and left us some stuff. It was nice to see her.

When we were back inside Jeri started to bitch about being cooped up in the house. I left her and finished up outside. Got the grass cut and the pool cleaned. As I was cleaning the pool I heard Jeri scream out. I rushed in and heard her upstairs. I went to her room, but she was not there. Checked her bathroom, again nothing. Then I heard her in Mom’s room. I went there and stopped as I walked in. On the bed was a turned over box. The contents were several dildos, a harness, a riding crop, several pair of cutout bras, hand cuffs, chains, a collar and a leash. WTF!!

“Where did you find this?” I asked her.

“It was in Mom’s closet. I saw it earlier when I was packing for her. It was behind another box, that I knocked over. I had to see what was in it.”

“Damn. Mom is kinky!”

“I knew about the one vibrator in her draw.”

“Huh?”

“Yes she has had one for years now. I found it about two years ago. And before you ask, Yes, I have tried it.”

We looked at all the things there. There were dildos shaped like penis’s. Ranging in size from, I guess, five inches to one that was almost a foot long! A few were thin, one was very thick around. Most were normal sized. One fit perfectly in the harness. The rest we wondered about. Who she used them on?

Jeri put everything back in the box and put the box away. We went to the kitchen and Jeri was laughing by her self.

“What’s so funny?”

“I’m trying to figure out who Mom uses them on. She only goes out twice a month with other nurses.”

“Maybe one of them is her lover?”

“Mom a lesbo? I don’t think so.”

“Who else does she see except the others she works with?”

“Hummmm ... for a boy, you are not so dumb.”

Holy shit did the ringing phone make us jump! I answered it and it was Mom.

“Why did you not answer your cell?” she asked me.

“Mom, I was outside doing yard work. Have to keep it looking good.”

“Good son. Now can I speak to your sister?”

“Jeri, Mom wants you.” I bellowed.

Jeri picked up the phone.

“Jeri when you and your brother go to the store the next time, call me so I can stop by and get some items I need. I do not want to pass any possible bug to you kids. This shit is bad.”

“Probably on Wednesday as usual. We also get some stuff for Mrs. Jenkins next door. We leave her stuff on her porch and she tosses an envelope to us. We both help out the neighbors.”

“OK. Just remember to call me and I will swing by and get what I need.”

“Mom, I can pack it for you.”

“That’s OK, this is some personal items I want. Jewelry and lotions and perfumes. But thanks anyway.”

We ended the call and Jeri came out to talk to me.

“Mom wants to stop by when we are out. Says that it will be safer that way. She wants to get some personal items.”

“Wonder how personal?”

“She told me perfume, lotions, jewelry.”

“Hummmm...”


Part 2

“God-dam, is there any fucking toilet paper left in town! In the fucking county!

In the fucking state! Two fucking single rolls to last us for a fucking week. Could be worse, we could be forced to use a newspaper to wipe ourselves.”

“Or you could lick me when I am done peeing.”

“Yea right! You showing me your pussy. That would be the day!”

Back home we dropped off Mrs. Jenkins items and she told us to wait a minute. She had a different form of payment today. Sorry kids still waiting for my check from the dead beat. She went inside and came back with a bag that she left on the porch for us. When she was back inside, I got the bag. In it were 2 six packs of beer and a bottle of Kahlua, and a note of thanks. I showed Jeri when I got back home.

I yelled for her and she answered me from upstairs. I went to her. She was holding an empty box. Mom’s empty toy box.

“Shit!! She took all of her toys! I knew I should of taken one before, when I had the chance.”

“Oh well. Only fingers for you now. Ha-Ha!”

“Well who do you have beside Ms. Right Hand Maiden?”

“OK fair enough, help me with putting away the food and maybe, just maybe, I will share what Mrs. Jenkins gave us.”

“Sigh ... OK. Nothing better to do now.”

We put the food away and left out a frozen pizza for dinner. Yea, we are gourmets here.

“So what did she give us?”

“Here!” I brought out the two six-packs and the bottle of Kahlua.

“What the hell do we do with this?” Jeri asked as she picked it up.

“You mix with milk and drink it.”

“OK. Have to try it later. Now can you fix our dinner?”

Damn, she could be a whinny brat. Wait till I show her what I have for her. Anyway I cooked the pizza and opened a beer. Wow! Beer! And no bribing anyone to get alcohol. The best kind. Have to thank Mrs Jenkins tomorrow.

Pizza was ready and I called for Jeri. Opened another beer and made her a drink. Two fingers and the rest milk. Mixed it up and set it at her place. She came down and frowned at the chocolate milk while I had a beer. She asked for a beer and I told her to try her drink. She took a big gulp.

“Holy Shit!! That is good! I could drink this all day and night.”

We ate the pizza and then I said to her to follow me out back. I had 2 joints ready to burn. She asked where I got them from and I told her that my friend Brian left them for me.

We sat out back and drank our drinks and smoked both joints. Between joints I got another beer and made her another drink. Then, I do not know why, but I ran to my room and removed my underwear and pants and just put on track shorts. Brought out the drinks and Jeri was missing. Heard the toilet flush and she was back. Something was different about her. I looked at her and then my mind clicked. She no longer had a bra on. Damn, her tits looked mighty good. Nipples standing up. And when she moved, her tits bounced. She looked at me and could see me tenting up in my shorts. She smiled and drank her drink.

“Oh, light that other joint and lets get totally wasted, wake up and maybe this nightmare we are living in will disappear. But before you do, fix me another drink. Pleeeaseeee...”

As she said that she stretched down the front of her shirt. Of course I looked. Nice cleavage.

I fixed her drink and ran upstairs and grabbed what I had for her.

I grabbed another beer and went out to her. She was not in her chair. Splashing. She was in the pool. Yes still dressed. But when she got out, the shirt did nothing to hide her tits. Full, ripe, bouncing, hard nipples. She came over to the chairs and sat next to me. She looked down and said “Damn, I do have some nice tits. Also I have a shaved ... wait ... waxed pussy and she is wet. I am so fucking horny now!”

Now how do you think a 17 year old would react to that? Correct. I got hard and she saw it.

“WOW! How big is that monster in your pants? Did you get that from looking at your baby sister? Are you fucking horny also?”

Fuck it I thought. “Here, I got something for you.” I tossed one of Mom’s dildos at her. It was a seven incher, with veins on it. She put her hand over her mouth and looked at me and ran inside. I let her go. Then heard the door slam. I sat there and finished my beer. Cleaned up and went inside and went to bed.


Part 3

Fuck still hard! Well on-line porn will have to do. Read a story. Watched a video. Read another story of a sister fucking her brother. That did it. I came. Climbed back into bed and fell asleep.

Some time in the middle of the night, Jeri was knocking on my door. She asked to come in. I told her to enter. She started talking, but I told her to wait till my head was clear. I started to get up, but realized that I was bare ass naked. So I laid back down. She came by and sat on my bed. Seeing her walk in her robe and those breast with those hard nipples in her robe. I got hard. She sat down and wanted to apologize for her actions earlier. She told me that the toy I took was the one that went in Mom’s harness. She will know that I was in the box and blame me.

“Come on Jeri. We both saw lots of toys in there. What difference will it make?”

“Hey idiot! Different toys for different feelings. Did you notice that some were small. Those most likely were for her or some one else s ass. And that their were some large ones in there?”

“I’m a guy and we only have one size to fit all.”

“Well from what I have seen you are a pretty big boy ... down there.” She glanced at my sheet covered cock. “And nothing that big will EVER go in my ass.”

Whoa ... did my sister just say what I thought she said. She has had anal sex? Oh God, now my cock is bouncing under the sheet. She is looking again.

“Hey sis can we talk tomorrow.” And with that I fell back and tried to sleep. I felt her get up and then I heard my door close. I kicked off my sheet and jerked my cock. Fast! Till I came. I needed that relief. I felt better now. BUT ... what I did not know was that Jeri was standing in the corner. Watching!

I cleaned up and fell asleep. I never heard her leave.


Part 4

The next day we just sat around and watched mindless TV. I was a bit out of it after drinking almost a six pack. And she had what three or four drinks. Noon came and I made a sandwich. She came in to get some food. As she was leaving she turned and said “Does getting high and drinking make you as horny as it does me?” And she was gone. What the FUCK!?!

I went looking for her. Did not find her downstairs or upstairs. Of course, outside. It was a warm sunny day and the next few would be scorchers. Found her sitting in the shade eating. She also had a drink.

“Little early to start with that stuff. Isn’t it?” I asked her.

“You heard me earlier. And what I said.”

“Yes I heard you. But what are you going to do about it? Use Mom’s toy in your room?”

“Maybe out here in the sun. That way if I get hot, I can just jump in the pool.”

She sat there staring at me. Waiting for my reaction. She stood up and took her empty dishes inside. I sat there wondering what was happening to her. Then I heard her phone ring. She was gone for a while now. Probably one of her friends calling to complain about being locked up at home.

She called out to me asking if I wanted a cold drink. I said yes. I expected her to still be dressed in her over sized shirt. Well I was very wrong. She came out in this very, very very tiny suit. My one palm is bigger than ALL the material on that suit. When I looked at her, my jaw dropped. She smiled at me and sat my beer down and she sat with another drink. She told me that Mom called and wanted to know about the missing item. Jeri told her that she has needs also. Mom argued with her about it. Then Jeri dropped the bomb on Mom. Asked her if she was going or went Lesbo now? She said when Mom did not reply she had her answer. She then told Mom that while she now liked pussy, I still have a hard and vibrant cock here, that I may use. Then the call ended. I was now trying to get my head on straight.

My phone rang and I answered it. Took the call inside. Yes, it was Mom calling.

“Hey Mom.”

Mom started right in on me. “Listen here mister. You had better not do anything to your sister that will lead to an unfortunate accident. You both need to finish school and get to college. Plus, I am to young to be a grandmother and with this lock down, everyone will know what you did to her.”

“Mom...”

“Listen to me mister. Promise me that you will not do anything until I drop off something later.”

“Mom...”

“Promise me.”

“Yes Mom.”

And the call ended.

Back out side, Jeri had the joint lit and was having a large drink. She also had a beer open for me.

“I take it that Mom called you and she told you not to fuck me.”

“Huh?”

“You heard me. Mom went into her spiel about not me getting pregnant. About finishing school and how she is to young to be a grandmother.”

“Errr ... yea. Something like that.”

“Could you do me a favor and do my back. I want to lie in the sun and don’t want to not burn.”

She walked over to a recliner that was in the sun. I went to her. Put some lotion on her back and did her legs. DID not touch her ass!

“Come on Terry. Cover my ass with lotion. It won’t bite you. Unless you want it to.”

Very carefully I put the lotion on her ass. I DID not go between her cheeks! She knew that and she reached back and spread her cheeks open. There it was. Her perfect asshole. Winking at me. I was growing weak. Damn, did I want her! I put lotion on the top of her ass and watched it fall down between her cheeks.

Then I felt it. Her hand found my hard cock. It wrapped around it. She moved her hand up and down. Over my shorts. I just sat there paralyzed by her actions. It felt so good. So good that I came in my shorts. I know she felt it. She let go and I ran into the house.

When I came back out, she was doing laps in the pool. As she got out I noticed she was topless now.

“Did you lose your top in the pool?” I asked her.

“NO, it is there on the ground.”

Damn, she had some fine tits. Sitting there. Bouncing as she walked. Waiting to be felt, played with, sucked on. I got hard again.

“Hope you did not leave a mess for me to clean up in the bathroom?” she asked.

“No.” I replied.

“Why are you topless?”

“I usually take my top off before I take off my bottoms.”

And with that said, she took off her bottoms. Totally naked. WOW! She was hot! Wait! What is wrong with me. She is my sister.

“Hey Terry! Show me your cock. I want to see if it is as big as it felt.”

“Huh?” Dumb male brain working.

She walked over to me and stood in front of me. Held out her hand and waited for me to strip.

“Come on chicken. Show me your big boy cock. Last time I saw it we were what 6,7 year old. Oh wait, I saw it last night as you jerked off. DO you always cum that much?”

“Are you drunk, high or both?”

“I’m horny and I want to see your cock.”

“Sis...”

“Come on Terry. Show me that big boy cock. I’ll suck it for you. If you want, you can shoot your cum on my face, on my tits.”

She walked towards me, took the beer I had on the table and poured it all over my crotch. I was soaked. And to make matters worse, my wet shorts wrapped around my cock. Fuck it! She wants to see my cock, then that is what will happen. I stood up, she took two steps back, and I lowered my shorts. My cock sprang up and hit my stomach. I took off my shorts, balled them up, and tossed them on the table. With three quick steps I grabbed hold of her arm. Then pulled her into me. Picked her up and ran to the pool. I jumped in with her in my arms. When we surfaced, her back was to me and I grabbed her tits. Felt them, squeezed them. Pinched her nipples. She was now making strange noises. She turned around in my arms and kissed me. One arm and hand went down to my cock. She grabbed it. Then she slipped under water. Next thing I felt was something wet and warm around my cock. I felt her tongue moving very fast all over the head of my cock. She surfaced. Smiled at me and went back under water. Damn, my sister could suck cock. I started to walk towards the steps. She surfaced again and held on to me as we went. At the steps, I sat and she resumed sucking my cock.

When I was ready to cum, I told her but she kept it in her mouth. She swallowed most of it. Some ran out of her mouth and dropped to her tits.

“HOLY SHIT! YOU do cum a lot. You almost drowned me with your cum.”

She swiped up the cum from her tits and made it disappear into her mouth. I sat there just watching my sexy sister and hoping I was not dreaming.


Part 5

As we sat in the pool, my phone rang. I ran to get it. It was Mom. All of a sudden I felt very naked and wrapped a towel around myself. No, I can not talk to mom naked. That is just wrong.

Mom said the she would be by in about 10 minutes, and had something for me. She wanted to know if Teri was close by. I called to Teri and she took the phone. From the look on her face it was not good news.

“Fuck ... Mom wants her toy back!”

“So, we put it in a bag and leave it outside for her. No one will know.”

“My neglected pussy will know. Damn that is a good one. Had me cumming when I used it.”

“TMI sis. TMI. We better get dressed and get it outside for her.”

We went inside and put clothes on and Teri got the toy and put it in a bag. We left it on the sidewalk and waited for Mom.

When Mom showed up, she looked better than the last time we saw her. She was laughing and smiling. She introduced us to her room mate. We had a bit of a talk from the porch to sidewalk. Mrs Jenkins came out to say hello to Mom and told her that we were being good kids and were helping her out as she needed help. Mrs. Jenkins also said she will need somethings when we go to the store. We told her we will let her know.

Mom grabbed the bag we left and she left a bag for us. We said our good-byes and she was gone again. Lock down sucks. We both miss her.

We went back inside and Teri opened the bag. Inside were 2more bags. One each, with our names on it. Teri opened hers and her mouth went flying open. She closed the bag real fast and now she was red. I opened mine and found a large box of condoms in it. Four dozen! Mom left a note on it. ‘Call me if you need more.’. Now my mouth was open.

Teri saw me and asked what was in my bag. I asked her the same question. We agreed to open and dump the contents out. Teri’s eyes went wide when she saw what was in my bag, and mine went wide when I saw what was in her bag. Mom got her 2 dildos. One about six inches long and thick, the other was about four inches long and thin. AAA batteries were also there. We looked at each other and started to laugh. Long and hard till our stomachs hurt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.