Emma Comes in From the Cold - Cover

Emma Comes in From the Cold

Copyright© 2021 by Ndenyal

Chapter 9

The rest of the day was spent just hanging out with the other kids. We had split into separate groups of four or five kids but no one spent all the time in a single group. There was a lot of switching around, so I got to know everyone. Of course I had to tell my stories to everyone, both stories, my Program-not-happening story and my get-a-physics-degree story. I edited both stories heavily for the whole group. Some things needed to be shared only with close friends.

Just before dinner, whilst we were washing up in the cabin, I decided to ask Andrew just why “naked” and “nude” were different.

“After all, aren’t they essentially the same?” I wondered.

“Nope, it’s like a point of view thing,” he explained. “Let’s see; the best way is ... erm ... yeah, I know about a quotation but I need to find it.”

He got his mobile out of a drawer and began working it.

“Ah. Here; I remembered.”

He showed me the screen. On it, I read,

Nakedness reveals itself. Nudity is placed on display ... The nude is condemned to never being naked. Nudity is a form of dress. (From Ways of Seeing by John Berger)

“Who’s John Berger?” I asked.

He scrolled the window and pointed. “He did a BBC program in the 1970s and then he wrote this book. He was an art critic. You see the difference now? Nakedness implies vulnerability, exposure, even exploitation. Nudity is a state of being; it has the sense of security and propriety. And art emulates life, doesn’t it.”

“Crikey, Andrew, you’re good in maths and you’re a philosopher too. You’re so smart...”

I caressed his arm. Then his folks called, “Kids, ready? Dinner.”

We ate dinner as a family at the on-site restaurant. It was weird eating a normal meal whilst wearing no clothing in a kind-of normal dining room (the non-normal part was that the servers were topless and the diners nude). Really weird. It had been a busy day for us kids, so while the parents decided to go to the clubhouse for the poker game night that was scheduled for that evening, we decided to just stay in the cabin and rest. We all wound up lying on the queen bed in our bedroom, watching a movie on my tablet computer. All four of us did fit, nice and snugly, and let me just say, the feeling of Andrew’s skin against mine was simply stunning. He lay on one side of me and Abi was snuggled against me on the other.

Abi was lying with her head on my shoulder whilst one of her legs was thrown over mine. She had been holding the tablet on her tummy and was commenting about the movie but eventually lost interest in it. She handed the tablet off to me and Andrew took it. Then I felt her relax. The next minute, her breathing turned into a light sighing; she had fallen asleep. I glanced over at Sam; she had fallen asleep too. I gently disengaged Abi and turned slightly toward Andrew, who had been darting glances my way every so often. Now he was looking at me, eyes shining with admiration.

I looked back at him; suddenly I became aware that his glances at my body had created an almost tangible sensation, like my skin was being caressed by his eyes, and began to feel an intense, coiling itch of arousal in my belly.

“They’re asleep,” I murmured, my throat swollen with ... love? desire? With an effort, I tried to relax.

“Yeah. This movie isn’t so great.”

“Mmm hmm. Let’s ditch it.”

He put the tablet on the night stand and lay back again. “Did you have a good first day, being nude and all?”

I sighed. “Awesome. It was brill.”

“Did anything bother you? Anything unexpected?” he asked.

“Erm ... nothing bothered me, but ... well, just about everything was unexpected.”

“How so?”

I giggled. “I kept thinking of how different it would have been for me if I had been forced to do the Program back in Fairbanks. I guess I would have gotten to see some kids all starkers—and seeing guys’ penises back then too, and having to do all those horrid sex things as well, and was feeling good that none of that rubbish ever happened to me. But then when I saw everyone’s penises here...”

“Emma, we kids call them dicks, or cocks, you know.”

“Yeah, I guess. You’re the first boy I ever really talked to about anything other than schoolwork cobblers. But I need to ask someone ... all those boys’ pretty ... erm, cocks ... they’re so brill ... am I perverted if I love to watch boys’ ... cocks?”

Shazam. Instant erection over there. Gotta do a paper on that; I’m sure it’s the first instance of faster-than-light action ever observed.

Andrew groaned and made like he was going to cover up.

“No, don’t. It’s gorgeous. I was gaggin’ to see yours hard again all day. Actually I like how they look both hard and soft. And some have ... a covering ... like a sock ... over the head? What’s that all about?”

“Those ‘socks’ are foreskins,” he groaned as he saw me staring at my object of fascination. “Have you heard the term?”

“Oh yes. But I had pictured them just as a bit of skin on the head; nothing like I saw. Some I saw even had skin dangling over the end.”

Andrew nodded. “I obviously don’t have one and Dad doesn’t either; that’s called being ‘cut.’ But foreskins come in all sizes and different shapes, just like cocks do.”

“Oh yes, I could see that, even when they’re hard. Stan’s sticks straight out but curves up in an arc and has a spheroid head, bulbous like a mushroom. Davy’s went out straight, parallel to the ground, and the head’s paraboloid-shaped—erm ... like Darth Vader’s helmet. Tim’s was skinny, stuck straight out but bent down toward the head which was kinda pointy, like conical. Yours is straight but points 45, maybe 60 degrees upward, has a nice ovoid head, and is the best looking, too, and largest—that is, of the four hard ones I’ve seen so far.”

He chuckled. “Always being observant and very mathematical too. Very Emma-like, even when you’re nude.”

“So I love to watch the boys,” I went back to that thought. “I like seeing their cocks and some of their arses are ... just awesome too. Some of the blokes’ arses are rounded at the bottom and some are square and look rock hard. Like yours does. When you’re walking ... crikey, it’s brill watching you, the way your muscles move. Boys’ arses are so different to the gals who have rounder, almost heart-shaped butts but the gals jiggle more when they walk. Isn’t my loving to watch all that being a pervert?”

Andrew closed his eyes for a second and breathed deeply.

“Shit, this conversation is killing me,” he groaned. “Emma, the girls and I grew up as nudists so we’re used to the nudity. But this is all so new for you so you’re confused about how you feel. I’ll tell you my secret—just like you—and also all my mates here, I like looking at the girls, even though I’m used to their nudity. I guess I like seeing their bodies—the nude body is brilliant and I like seeing it. So I don’t think you’re perverted if you like looking too. And you’re the best of all of them; I just love looking at you.”

He sighed. “Emma ... jeez ... you’re the loveliest girl I’ve ever seen and you just ... enthrall me. I love talking to you, looking at you, just being with you. I...”

He stopped when I leant over and kissed his lips lightly, just a touch. I couldn’t help myself. His lips looked so tempting. Awesome ... they were soft and warm ... He looked at me, wide eyed.

“Andrew, I like you too. You’re sweet and chivalrous too. And this snuggling is really brill.”

Yes it was ... it was much better than just “really brill” ... it was enjoyable, comforting, pleasurable, and secure, to let my naked body snuggle against this attractive boy. As we lay there, looking searchingly into each other’s eyes, he tentatively reached toward my boobie, begging permission with his expression. I took his hand and put it between my boobies and he began stroking them. Instantly my nipps responded by turning into rock-hard pebbles. And I felt each stroke over them send a flash of pleasure straight to my fanny. Nipps are connected to fannies? Who knew? I sighed.

“Yeah. This snuggling’s fantastic. Are you okay, Emma? You sighed like...”

“Of course I sighed. I’m snuggling, naked in bed—erm, no, nude...”

“‘Naked’ works better than ‘nude’ right now, sweetie.”

Huh? Who knew? I suppose, from what Andrew had told me earlier, the distinction would be important to an art critic. Or a nudist.

“Yeah, Andrew, I’m okay. I’m way better than okay. I’m with a boy I really like and he shows that he cares for me.”

“Emma, I’ve never been this close with a girl ... erm, who wasn’t a sister, that is ... I mean, I’ve never romantically kissed a girl. When you just kissed me then, I saw stars. I think kissing you again would be brilliant ... erm ... would you like that?”

“I think I would. I think that trying a bit more kissing would be wicked brilliant. Shall we try to test my hypothesis by doing a practical experiment?”

He laughed and shook his head at that comment.

We tentatively moved our faces toward each other until our lips touched and we gently rubbed them together for a few seconds. Andrew was the first to use his tongue; he licked my lower lip so I opened my mouth and let his tongue in. He tasted sweet, that must be from the pie that we had for dessert. Our hands continued to wander. Blimey, this felt blinding awesome. Then our kissing turned into an urgent snogging session, with both of us running our hands all over each other’s bodies. It felt glorious. So did his hands as they caressed my boobies. Then I felt his hand fumbling around my groin as we kept kissing. He cupped his hand over my mons and massaged it a bit, then slid a finger between my lips and touched my clittie and I felt a jolt of pleasure.

I put my arms around his back and pulled him around, almost on top of me, and now our bodies lay pressed against each other. I held his chest firmly against my hard nipples and felt his hard penis ... no, cock, touch my leg, then it crushed in and a rigid wetness slid against my thigh. Huh, that feels good. I reached down to see what was wet—his cock was so stiff I could feel it throbbing as I took that stiff member into my hand. Ohgod ... so awesome ... Andrew huffed and pulled back.

“Emma, we can’t ... I promised...”

“I want to see. In my biology class, the teacher tried to get me starkers for a Program class demo. Those thick-as-shit Yanks who started the Program think that making high-school teenagers do all those sex acts in school is just hunky-dory, so what harm could a little exploration do? Let’s just have a pretend class demo now. I need to see this wonderful thing of yours.”

He heaved a big sigh and then lay back; his cock was rigid and I could feel its pulsing in my hand.

“It’s so hot...” I whispered. “Soft, smooth, and hard, all at the same time,” I murmured wonderingly.

I noticed that the wetness was still oozing from his penis tip, so I touched it. Slippery stuff; this was what his cock had smeared on my thigh just before ... Then I remembered, it was ... mmm ... yeah. Cowper’s fluid. Right. The bulbourethral gland secretes the stuff to neutralize the acidity of residual urine in the urethra to protect the sperm in the ejaculate. That’s what the biology text said. Stupid retentive memory. I must have been musing aloud again because Andrew let out a bark of a laugh.

“Shit, Emma, does that mind of yours ever stop going? ‘Bulbo ... whatever’ gland? Cowper’s? This isn’t biology class ... that’s called pre-cum. It’s slippery.”

“I know. It’s really ace.”

His cock was so hard that when I let it go, it smacked tightly against his belly and under where it joined his groin, there lay his testicles in their sack ... the scrotum, I recalled. They looked ... wonderful. I cupped my hand around them and they kind of pulled up toward his groin, no longer loose and floppy like I had seen on the boys earlier. Come to think of it, their scrotum (scrota? scrotums? Whatever... ) looked a bit like this when we all got out of the water. As I was playing with the hard spheres, rolling them around under the skin of his scrotum, he grunted.

“Not too hard, Emma. They can be very sensitive.”

“I noticed that sometimes they’re tucked up close to your body, other times they hang down.”

“Yeah,” he grunted. “When I’m warm, they drop down. In the water they pull up.”

“Well, they’re kinda up now.”

“‘Cause you’re playing with them. If you keep doing that, I’ll shoot.”

“Really? That’s brill. Bloody awesome.”

I stroked his cock again and he grunted. Then as I continued to stroke him slowly, loving the feeling of the soft skin running over the hard core, he pulled my face to his and we began snogging again. A lot.

“Oh, Emma, I’m hurting here. I gotta do this...” and he grabbed his cock and began stroking it hard.

“Awesome,” I breathed. “Can I do that for you?”

He didn’t say anything but took my hand and holding it, he guided me in stroking him. My fingers didn’t even reach all the way around it, so I sat up straighter and used both of my hands. It didn’t take long until he grunted deeply and shot four great strings of pearly white ejaculate onto his chest and belly, followed by some smaller pulses and then some more semen slowly oozed out of the head onto my hand. What an absolutely amazing sight!

Some of his ejaculation had splashed on me too; it had gotten on my boobies and forearms.

“We need to clean up,” he sighed after he caught his breath, so we got out of bed and went to the loo, got some flannels wet, and cleaned each other off.

Then he waited whilst I washed myself a bit and brushed my teeth; he did his hygiene too, and we walked out into the outer room. He was looking a bit embarrassed so I took his hand and pulled him to face me.

“Andrew, don’t worry about it; what we did was brilliant. You know, frigging a teen boy is totally sanctioned by Yank society, right? Hello, naked Program. When you start school in the autumn, you’ll see. It’ll be a school requirement. It’s ... oh, shit ... hee hee...”

“What is it now?” he asked with a patient expression. “What new pearl of wisdom occurred to you?”

“Ha. Dumb language. I just realized I said something that means totally opposite things at the same time.”

“Oh, god, Emma. What now?”

“The word ‘sanction.’ It means complete opposites at the same time! A sanction is both an approval or a penalty for doing something. It’s funny.”

“Emma, that brain of yours never quits, does it. I think...”

He stopped because I pulled him to me, pulled his head down, and kissed him. Hard.

Then, “Andrew, I love what we just did in the bedroom. I love just being with you too. I don’t know if this can be something that will last; I hope it will, but I’m so attracted to you now and I think of you all the time.”

He smiled at me tentatively. “I feel the same way about you, Emma.”

We looked into each other’s eyes, then drew together and began another epic snogging session. That’s how his parents found us, stood nude there in the middle of the room, embracing and kissing fiercely. Did we stop? Nope.

Well, Andrew did stop long enough to mumble, “Hi, Dad, Mum,” and only then did we reluctantly finish the kiss. Then we separated, and holding hands, turned to the adults.

Gerry chuckled. “We figured you’d eventually get around to showing your affection for each other. But I hope you haven’t...”

“Mum, we’ll keep the promise. We were cuddling just before and telling each other how much we like each other. The most we’ve done is that Emma helped me wank a little while ago and, well, I think she’s really special.”

Crikey! What an open and trusting family this is!

“Well, remember the rules,” Stuart said. “No sexual intercourse and no inappropriate public behavior. And don’t talk in public about what you two do alone together, either.”

We both agreed.

“Where are the girls?” Gerry asked.

“Sleeping. They fell asleep while we were watching a movie. I was gonna wake them to brush their teeth and stuff,” Andrew said.

Gerry nodded. “I’ll get them.”

Soon two adorable naked girls shuffled out of the bedroom, rubbing their eyes, and disappeared into the loo, and about ten minutes later, we were all cuddled up in the bed together with me pressed tightly against Andrew, spooning him.

“I love you, sweetheart,” I breathed in his ear.

He echoed the words back to me, “I love you too,” as I rubbed one hand over his cock, which sprung up again. He sighed, pulled my hand away, and when my next awareness came, it was the morning and Stuart was calling to us to wake up.


“Kids! Wakey! We’re off to the clubhouse for breakfast. Meet us there. Don’t take all day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.