Emma Comes in From the Cold - Cover

Emma Comes in From the Cold

Copyright© 2021 by Ndenyal

Foreword

A young girl is orphaned and has to move halfway around the world to live with her only remaining relative. But she’s not without resources—mainly her mind. Emma’s a mathematics prodigy and her childhood experiences in school, because of her classmates’ reaction to her intelligence, have forced her to become much more self-reliant and outspoken than most young people. After moving away from her childhood home, beginning in a new school with a totally foreign education system, and needing to become accustomed to a completely different climate, Emma must adapt to her new life and she soon learns that she must face a number of experiences she’d never dreamed were possible.

This is a romantic coming-of-age story that happens to be set in the “Naked in School” universe. Told from her perspective in a humorous, light-hearted way, Emma tells us how she deals, not only with the threat of the impending school nudity program to her sensibilities and morals, but also with the problems of adolescence and difficulties with the bureaucrats she encounters. And although this is a “Naked in School” story, the sex is minimal, but where it occurs, it’s essential to the plot. If you’re looking for lots of sex, sorry; there are plenty of other NiS stories which have plenty of sex. But if you do stick around, you might enjoy this tale.

Fair warning: there’s physics in this story, math, and naughty language too—a decent amount of it, actually—but don’t let that put you off. The science is all explained in the story and you might even find that you already know (or have heard about) much of it (the naughty language? Just for color, okay?). I’ve been told that “Big Bang Theory” isn’t popular for the science; it’s for the situations and humor. (I wouldn’t know since I never saw it—don’t have a TV.) Anyway, I hope that the situations and humor in this story will be appreciated too. And unlike your high school science class, there won’t be a quiz when you’re done, either. All the physics in the story is real—except one bit. You’ll probably know which part of the physics is wishful thinking when you see it—but it all could happen if someone like Emma does come along.

All characters and locations portrayed in this story, while they may be modeled after existing instances, are completely fictional; any semblance to real people or places is entirely fictional. The author does not necessarily endorse any of the activities described.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.