Panty Snatch - Cover

Panty Snatch

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: High school boy has a chance encounter with the girl of his dreams. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Illustrated   .

Woman walking on sidewalk with a dog next to her. She’s dressed in a top that doesn’t cover her nipple and a skirt too short to cover pantiless pussy.

So I’m walking down the street toward the coffee shop, and around the corner comes this girl in my class, Darlene, who I’ve had a crush on forever but never been brave enough to say a word, and there’s this little dog, a nipper dog, trotting along next to her, and at first I think she’s carrying this purse, but then I see it’s not a purse, it’s panties, and she kind of almost stops, noticing me, and right at that moment the dog, the little nipper, snatches the panties from her hand and races away.

“Oh gosh,” Darlene goes. “My mom’s going to kill me.”

I say, “Maybe we can go after him.”

She snorts out, “Doesn’t matter, they’re ruined anyway.”

So I go, “What happened?”

And she says, “These six guys, five or six, and there was so much stuff, so I had to...” and she kind of shrugs.

And I go, “Were you...? Did they...?”

“No, no,” she says. “They were very nice. Pure gentleman, you know?”

And I nodded. As if I knew.

But then I said, “Want to go in, grab a coffee or something.”

And she said, “That would be good.”

And it was.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.