Family of Sluts - Cover

Family of Sluts

by Writersblock

Copyright© 2021 by Writersblock

Incest Sex Story: Today is my daughter Sandy's fourteenth birthday, and she'll get the same thing her older sister got; a family gangbang.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Gang Bang   .

Today is my daughter Sandy’s fourteenth birthday, and she’ll get the same thing her older sister got; a family gangbang. It’s been a family tradition for as long as I remember. Are family tradition begins with my parents who are between forty-eight and forty-five. They have five kids (three boys and two girls) who are between twenty-eight and eighteen, me being the oldest. My siblings and I have eleven kids between us, ages four through fourteen.

She’s bin wanting to fuck for a long time, but her mother and I decided she should wait until she was old enough to handle the changes she would go through. Tammy her older sister got started fucking when she was younger, and her mother and I think it turned her into a nymphomaniac. We think it has something to do with her developing body. A girl having orgasms at too young of an age changes the way her body develops. For instance after her first fuck, she wanted something in her pussy all the time. Her cunt is always dripping wet and her clit is twice the size of her mothers, her labia are always plump with anticipation, and she is playing with her pussy all the time. Sandy is jealous that she doesn’t get to fuck like her sister dose. Tammy wears a dildo up her pussy when she’s at school just to keep her hands out of her crotch. I’m sure she rocks herself to many orgasms during her day. We know she fucks a few of her teachers, not to mention most of the student body. Her mother and I been called to school many times in the past to take her home after she’s been caught in the boys’ restroom fucking some nameless student; witch is why we decided Sandy should wait. Sandy was reluctant to listen at first, but when she sees that her sister has know control over her own body, she listens to her parents.

I called everyone in the family to invite them to the gangbang birthday party. I set up some party gifts, dildos, oils, and a small comfortable platform Sandy could lay on. Because I’m the dad I get to go first, then we’ll line up her three uncles to have a go at her sweet pussy. Sandy isn’t cherry (thanks to her sisters dildos) but she hasn’t had a man yet (I don’t think). Sandy thinks we’re unfair letting her sister Tammy have all the sex she wants, while she resorts to jacking off with a dildo.

We try to point out that we made a mistake letting her sister fuck at an early age. When we have parties where Tammy is the guest of honor, she losses control, she is begging for more cock. Sometimes brought to tears when the fucking stops, even though her pussy is raw from too much fucking. We tell Sandy we don’t want her losing control like that. The older she gets the more she is sure of herself, and tells us she can handle it. Pointing out she can take a dildo or leave it. Her mother laughs, and tells her there is nothing like a real cock, and I’m sure Tammy would agree.

Before the party I had to pick up Tammy from the police station, she was caught hooking again. Tammy loves to take a bus downtown and prostitute herself to make some extra money. She already makes great money doing porn with her uncles and I.

We know it’s not the money she wants, just the sex. I was angry before I picked her up, but I couldn’t stay angry with my little slut, especially after I saw what she was wearing. Tammy had a small white skirt so short her tiny ass hung out the back and her plump pussy lips could be seen. Her top was a small tee shirt cut below her budding tits with slut written on the front. She had her favorite high heel tennis shoes and white stockings. With her whore make-up she looks like she’s twenty, instead of the young slut she actually is. I pretended to be mad and told her if she kept it up we were going to put her in a chastity belt. She got wide eyed and promised she’d never do it again. I’d heard that before ... I can’t blame her, it’s my fault she is the slut she is.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.