This Strange World Needs a Kicking! - Cover

This Strange World Needs a Kicking!

Copyright© 2021 by Laura S. Fox

Chapter 44: Epilogue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 44: Epilogue - If only I got transported to another world like in those cool anime series - is what Kai Martin thinks when Milo, his best friend, suddenly confesses and asks him out. Next thing he knows, he's in a huge bed, in what looks like royal chambers, and there's a handsome naked guy next to him. Who glares at him and asks him something about another round. Another round of what? And then, a guy in butler's livery walks through the door and looks at him like he just spat in his food.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Body Swap   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Kai helped his mom climb the steep stairway that led to the Shimmering Cavern by offering his arm like a gentleman. They were there for Seb’s and Milo’s wedding, but they had arrived earlier, at Reya’s insistence. That in itself was enough of a shock to last him a lifetime, and first, he had had to ensure that the ice goddess wasn’t just looking to get her hands on Pepin and destroy the shard after all.

It appeared that everything was water under the bridge now, so, all in all, life was good. He couldn’t tell exactly what made him think that he should take his mom there, among the many beautiful places in Ifigia, but he knew, deep down, that it mattered. There was one nagging thought that hadn’t left him alone for a while now, and now he had the feeling that the magical cavern must have the key and answer to his questions.

“It looks like I did my cardio for the week,” his mom joked when they finally reached the cave’s entrance. “I still cannot believe that we are in another world. Your dad used to imagine the most fantastic things about worlds different than others, and I always laughed at him for having too much of a vivid imagination. And now, here we are. If only he were here with us today,” she added, and her voice dropped low, barely a murmur.

Kai was dying to tell her mom about how he had dreamed of his dad while in Ifigia and how it all led there, to this cave, but he was waiting for something. The magical place needed to give them a sign, right?

He took his mom’s hand, and together, they walked inside.

“So beautiful,” his mom said breathlessly, and not only because she had climbed that stairway and gotten her cardio for the week. “I don’t think I’ve ever visited a more beautiful place. Your dad liked to explore caves like this one. Well, not quite like this one, since you’re telling me this place has magic.”

Kai released her hand to let her walk around and wonder aloud at the crystals sprouting from the walls and the light that illuminated the entire room without any visible source. “Mom,” he started, “you know how everybody wonders why I, of all people, managed to reach this world?”

“Do not mind them too much, Kai,” his mom said. “They’re envious they haven’t been the one.”

“The truth is I’ve wondered about it, too, lately. You know, why I got isekai’d.”

His mom hid a playful snicker behind her hand. “To think that you really did get isekai’d. I would have never thought that I’d come to use this word so seriously. But you want to tell me something, right?”

Kai walked closer to her and looked at the walls, smooth in places. They looked like mirrors. Sebastian told him something about how Luna believed Reya made this place from love. It was hard to imagine, with Reya being Reya and all, but Kai honestly thought it was the real deal.

“Yeah. I saw dad,” he said.

“What? What do you mean?”

“While I was here, like in a dream, and then, he also brought me here while I was looking for Pepin through the forest.”

His mom looked at him, her eyes wavering between hope and uncertainty. “Are you sure that it wasn’t just a dream? I know how much you loved your father.”

“Just think of it this way, mom,” Kai said quickly and began rubbing the wall in front of him. Where was that sign when you needed one? “Dad talked often of fantastic things, right?”

“Yes, but it was mostly so he would entertain you kids. I don’t think he really believed those things to be real.”

“But what if he caught a glimpse of such worlds? What if he really did believe?” he insisted.

His mom pondered for a second. “Seeing how the truth is right in front of my eyes, and I’m certain that I’m neither dreaming, nor going insane, I cannot contradict you. What did your dad say? How did he look like?” she asked, and it seemed that hope had won the battle in her eyes.

“He encouraged me, told me things about I shouldn’t worry so much that I’m going to become a dad and stuff. And he looked well, you know, like himself.”

“I wish he’d come to me sometimes, too,” his mom said in a regretful voice. “What are you doing, rubbing the wall like that?”

“I really thought that this magical cave would show dad to us both,” Kai said and groaned in frustration. “Maybe I should have asked Reya about it. No, not Reya, because she’s so scary. But Luna, at least. I wanted to bring you here, since it’s a magical place and all. But it looks like my knowledge of magic and all needs to level up.”

His mom caught his arm and rubbed it in sympathy. “Don’t worry, Kai. It’s a beautiful place, and I’m happy that you told me about your dad. Let’s go back now. Pepin promised to show me the palace and said there is no other more qualified than him to do so. He knows the place like the back of his hand.”

“All right,” Kai admitted. He was disappointed, but he didn’t want to let it show too much.

His mom took his arm, and they walked toward the exit when she suddenly stopped and looked back.

“What is it?” Kai asked.

“Did you hear that?” his mom asked.

“No, I didn’t hear anything.”

His mom let go of him and took a few steps back. “Kai, go ahead and wait for me outside,” she said.

“Why?” he asked.

She turned toward him, and her face looked young and radiant again. “Because your dad says so,” she explained with a small, secretive smile.


“Pepin, aren’t you tired already? And shouldn’t you get some rest given your condition and all? You’ve been on your feet all day,” he said. He was the tired one, but it was possible to lay it on Pepin, so why not take that? Plus, he wanted to be alone with him since they had been surrounded by people all through the day.

Tani held on to Pepin’s arm, clearly not yet wanting to let go. “But Kai,” she complained, “Pepin still hasn’t shown me the treasure room.”

“You’re not allowed to see the treasure room, dumbass,” Kai replied. “You need like super special clearance for that.”

“Kai, don’t call your sister a dumbass,” his mom said sternly.

Actually, not so sternly, as she had been happy beyond herself all through the day. Kai hadn’t dared to question her about seeing dad in the magical cave, and it looked like she was holding on to a secret of her own. Whatever it was, it made her glow with a new light, and he wasn’t the kind to question magical stuff, to begin with.

Tani stuck her tongue at him, triumphant that she had mom on her side.

“Tani, it’s late. Let Kai and Pepin go to sleep.”

Kai grinned at his sister and yawned. “Yeah, totally.”

“Pepin’s not tired,” Tani pointed out, in one last-ditch effort to delay the inevitable, which was going to sleep.

Mom took her by the shoulders and began dragging her away. “Tomorrow’s the wedding. Don’t you want to stay until late like the rest of us?”

“Yeah, I totally want that,” Tani replied, suddenly convinced that she needed her sleep. “Good night, brother-in-law,” she said and waved at Pepin. “Bye, brother-in-no,” she added and gestured at Kai like she wanted to make him disappear by performing a magic trick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.