Judy's Turn to Cry - Cover

Judy's Turn to Cry

by Lemonbelly

Copyright© 2021 by Lemonbelly

Erotica Sex Story: A follow up story to It's My Party. Having had some revenge on Judy, after Judy stole her boyfriend at a party, our heroine plots a way to humiliate Judy infront everybody.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge   .

There is always somebody worse off than you are. At St Margaret of Cortona Roman Catholic Girls’ School, that person was Judy. Just a few weeks ago, she was one of the most popular girls in school, then she started going out with the captain of the football team from the school next door. The problem was: that was my boyfriend. Within weeks, I had her father arrested for fucking me, on film. I sent her and her mum the video where he said that I was better than his wife, and that he was pretending that he was fucking Judy. In one move, I ripped her family apart.

Her friends deserted her. Most people in school believed my story that I was the victim, that her father was the predator. They also saw how she had stolen my boy and shunned her. Those girls who suspected that I had engineered things were so afraid of me now that they wouldn’t talk to her in case I found out.

So, I had taken her father from her, I’d taken her father’s income from her family, I’d taken her friends, but she still had Johnny. The hunky bastard may have found it easy enough to cheat on me, but for some reason he stuck by her. It looks like I haven’t finished with Judy yet.

Once again, the first step was her phone being taken during PE. This time it was returned without a number being searched. Next lesson, I texted her. The whole class heard Brian Blessed call out from her bag. “Where’s your dad Bitch? Where is he? In Jail?”

The class were in stitches. Even Miss Dee was having to fight the giggles. I love the online Brian Blessed generator. Her main ringtone was the same, as we found out very soon afterwards. In fact, every tone on her phone was that. That was day one.

Personally I’d have been happy if for the rest of the week, all I did was mention films like Green Mile or Shawshank Redemption every time she was near, or I started singing Jailhouse Rock or something. However, other people had better ideas. Her phone went missing again, and this time a custom app was installed, unknown to Judy. This app allowed anybody to update all the sound files on her phone in one go. That week we heard Stephen Hawkings, Arnie, Boris Johnson, Anne Robinson, Ant and Dec and Simon Cowell all ask where her Dad was. Her MS Word autocorrect was altered so that instead of various common words phrases like ‘my daddy wants to rape me’ and ‘I need a new papa’ appeared in her documents.

Best of all, none of these pranks had anything to do with me, and so the teachers couldn’t pin anything on me. Not that they would, after all, I’m the victim here.

Kat has an older brother, Thomas. He is on the Burntfield High football team with Johnny. Tommy told me the exact details of his schedules in exchange for a promise. I told him what I wanted to happen on Tuesday afternoon, and what he would get for helping me and he agreed.

On Monday various tubes of noxious chemicals found their way into her bag, On Tuesday, she was without a bag and had spent the day being told off for not having books and equipment. She sat alone at lunch on the table opposite me, glaring at me as her ex-friends chatted around me. As she watched me, I mirrored her movements, even when she returned to her food, I was aware that she was watching me from the corner of her eye. Ten minutes of mirroring and I felt confident that I had done one of those Derren Brown mind tricks and started to test it, nodding and watching her nod in response. I faked falling asleep and she appeared to doze off over her salad. Now, I struck.

I went over to her and whispered that I wanted her to go to the boys changing rooms of the school next door after school. I told her that every time she heard somebody talk, she would get hornier, and that by the end of school she would need some release. Then I asked her to wake up and I walked away.

I watched her get more fidgety as the afternoon progressed, her eyes glazing over from time to time. It came as a blessed relief to her when the bell went and she could dash out of the school gates. I followed her out of the grounds and into Burntfield High next door. I was glad she knew the way to the sports block, and I saw her heading into the building in front of me.

There was a match tomorrow, so the training was going to be light. The squad would have a short kick around to sort out their tactics, then they’d get changed and go. Johnny, as Captain, would have a tactics session with the coach before he got changed. I’d gone through my plan with Tommy, and handed him a bunch of cameras. Look, I know there is this whole ‘bros before hoes’ thing, but when us hoes give it away, any teenage boy would betray their bro!

The sports block had that kind of weird sports block smell. Judy wasn’t actually paying much attention to much, so it was easy enough for me to sneak behind her into the boys changing rooms. She went straight over to a row of benches at the back of the room, where there were various blazers, shirts and bags hanging. She ran her hands along the lad’s clothes, sniffing at them. I was kinda grossed out, but delighted that my plan was working. Dancing to a tune that must have been playing in her head, she started to unbutton her blouse.

I glanced around the room and saw where Tommy had placed the cameras, they were all looking at the part of the room where Judy was dancing. Perfect. They all had long memories and batteries, so I was in no danger of missing out on anything. While I was pretty certain she was in her own world, with her back towards me, I really didn’t need to be seen, I slipped around the corner into the dark communal showers, where I could observe from a gloomy corner. Observe is a good word for it. Maybe voyeur. Or just gawped. No fear of being in the boy’s changing room of a strange school, she was unsnapping her bra, unfastening her skirt and dropping her panties. Performing to just herself, she lay back on one of the benches, naked aside from her white knee socks and black leather shoes, and stuck two fingers into her cunt. That girl must have been running a river down there. Then I heard them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.