The Start of a Lesbian Threesome - Cover

The Start of a Lesbian Threesome

Copyright© 2023 by auntybob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of how two lesbian women welcomed another woman in to their cosy life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I managed to keep some form of conversation going, but I could tell that Lucy had something on her mind. Finally, she got to the nitty gritty. ‘Actually, I wanted to talk to you both about a problem I have at college.’ Teri moved to the edge of her seat, suddenly taking an interest.

Teri said, ‘Oh what sort of problem Lucy?’

Lucy shifted in her seat, looking rather embarrassed. ‘Well... ‘ Lucy hesitated.

Teri tried again, ‘It’s OK Lucy, you can trust us if it’s something delicate.’

Now, it seemed that Teri had taken over the lion’s share of the talking.

‘Well, I’ve got a big crush on one of my lecturers, and I don’t know what to do.’

Teri visibly sank back in her chair and I felt a little deflated. So Lucy was straight after all, and we had misread all the signs. Lucy had the hots for some hunky English tutor, a bit of a cliche.

I said, ‘So this teacher, does he know how you feel, have you said anything to him?’

Lucy turned in her seat to face me.

‘Oh no, it’s not a man, it’s a woman.’

Teri was suddenly very interested, and I began to feel aroused at just the thought of Lucy in a steamy clinch with this older woman.

I managed to gather myself, ‘And she doesn’t know how you feel?’

‘Oh no of course not, I can’t tell her in case she just says I’m a silly little girl.’

Teri butted in, ‘Who is this teacher?’ Lucy began to look upset.

I held up my hand to stop Teri from interrogating the poor girl further.

I reached across and took Lucy’s hand in mine. ‘This is perfectly natural, Lucy, it happens to most young women at some point. It happened to me, and I’m sure it happened to Teri.’

I looked across to Teri, who was nodding her head.

Lucy’s hand tightened on mine and she looked me in the eyes. ‘Carol, I think I’m a lesbian.’ With that admission, she suddenly fell in to my arms and hugged me. It didn’t go unnoticed by either myself or Teri, that her hand was on my boob. I stroked her long hair and did as much as I could to soothe her. Her head was on my shoulder, but she wasn’t crying. Teri got up from her chair and sat next to Lucy.

Teri put a reassuring hand on Lucy’s thigh. As she did so, Lucy turned from me, and began to hug Teri. Once again, Lucy’s hand seemed to accidentally, come to rest on a boob. But this time her hand didn’t remain still as it had with me. Now Lucy was actively pawing Teri’s left tit.

I couldn’t help thinking, uncharitably, that this was all an elaborate ruse to get one, or both of us, in to bed. Lucy nuzzled Teri’s neck and pressed herself against her. Teri gave me a strange, quizzical, look. Sort of, what do I do now, reject her or fuck her?

I was beginning to lose patience with Lucy, maybe she was just a silly little girl. However, I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, as she was still only a teen. I reached across and gently took her arm and pulled her off my girlfriend.

Lucy sat between us, looking sheepish. ‘I’m sorry, I just got carried away, I’m sorry... ‘

I patted her hand, ‘No need to apologise Lucy.’

I tried to make light of it, ‘I don’t blame you, women are always jumping on my girlfriend, she’s a very attractive woman.’ I added a little laugh just to break the tension. Teri helped by laughing too.

There was still tension in the air. Sex was a possibility, but how and when. I grabbed both of Lucy’s hands and pulled her round to face me. As I did so, her skirt rose up and left her pink panty covered arse, on full view. Teri certainly enjoyed what she was seeing.

I adopted a slightly serious tone. ‘Now, let’s sort this out, shall we?’

Lucy found it hard to make eye contact.

I said, ‘Am I right in thinking that you came here this evening, intending to sleep with me and Teri?’

Lucy stared down at the floor, but she nodded. ‘OK then, now we know where we stand. Would you like to come in to our bedroom now?’

Lucy looked up and nodded again. ‘Yes please.’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.