The Start of a Lesbian Threesome - Cover

The Start of a Lesbian Threesome

Copyright© 2023 by auntybob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of how two lesbian women welcomed another woman in to their cosy life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Back in more current times, Teri and I were enjoying our routine lives. Routine for us that is, probably not for most couples. Teri had introduced me to something called LFL, Lingerie Football League. I couldn’t believe my eyes when she first showed me on her laptop. Gorgeous young women, running around in their underwear, playing American Football. How could this possibly be a thing? But there it was, projected up on to our fifty inch Samsung TV, in glorious detail and colour. Bums and boobs bouncing everywhere, a young gay girl’s dream.Teri told me that she had been masturbating, or jilling off, as she called it, while watching it, since she was a teenager. Needless to say, I found it very easy to do the same.

And that’s what we were doing that evening when Lucy finally turned up. Laying back on the sofa, LFL up on the screen, Teri’s hand between my legs, and my hand between hers. Neither of us had cum, when the doorbell rang. We both sighed in frustration at the interruption, but I pulled my sweatpants up and Teri rearranged her skirt. While I went to the door, Teri quit the computer and turned the TV off.

When I opened the door, it took me a second to recognise who it was. The young woman standing before me looked very different to the Lucy we had met in the street a couple of days ago. She’d done something with her hair, probably just washed and brushed it, but now it cascaded down on to her shoulders, framing her pretty face. She had over done the make-up, probably in an effort to look more grown up, a bit too much eye shadow and the lipstick was too bright.

She smiled up at me, ‘Hello Carol, you said to pop by when I wanted... ‘

‘Of course Lucy, come in, come in.’ Lucy stood in the hall as I shut the door. I had a good look at her now. If she had intended to look sexy, then she had succeeded. Her long hair flowed down over a bright pink denim jacket, under which she wore a tight, white crop top. Her large nipples poked through the thin material showing that she wasn’t wearing a bra. But it was her plaid skirt that was the real eye-opener. It was short, very short. It barely covered her very cute arse. Suddenly, my imagination went in to overdrive. Lurid thoughts of diving between her shapely legs, and eating her young pussy, flooded my mind. Slightly flustered, I ushered her in to the lounge. Teri was nowhere to be seen, but judging by the smell coming from the kitchen, she was making some toast.

I called out, ‘Teri, we have a visitor.’

Teri emerged from the kitchen, halfway through eating a slice of toast. She stopped dead in her tracks at the threshold and stared. She shot me a look, as if to say, what the hell?

I broke the awkward silence, ‘Lucy has come to see us, isn’t that nice?’

Teri strode across the room, skirting the coffee table, while stuffing the last of her toast in to her mouth.

She garbled something through the mouthful, that could have been, ‘Lovely to see you Lucy.’ But it could have been anything. Then she actually shook Lucy’s hand. As if the situation couldn’t get anymore awkward.

I said, ‘Here, let me get you more comfortable.’ I took her shoulder bag and jacket and hung them on the back of the chair. Teri’s eyes fixed on Lucy’s nipples, which, if anything appeared more prominent. I didn’t think that it was that cold in the room.

‘Have a seat Lucy. Can I get you some tea or coffee or something.’ Lucy declined. She sat on the sofa, where moments ago, Teri and I had been masturbating. I took a seat at the other end.

Teri sat on the chair beside us. I noticed that Teri had crumbs all down the front of her blouse. I made a gesture with my hand and she looked down. Seeing the mess, she quickly wiped the offending crumbs off, and then she undid two of her buttons. Another awkward silence descended. I tried, ‘So Lucy. How has college been?’

Lucy chattered on about college and between us, we managed some semblance of a conversation, albeit, somewhat banal.

Teri got up and inexplicably started to tidy the coffee table. Admittedly, it was a mess, but why now? Then it dawned on me, she was bending over in front of Lucy, giving her a view down her blouse and a good look at her tits. I could see that Lucy was mesmerised by Teri’s cleavage.

I also noticed that Teri glanced up a few times. She was sneaking a crafty peek up Lucy’s skirt. With such a short skirt and her legs parted, it was an unobscured view.

As Teri finished rearranging the coffee table she sat down and caught my eye. She mouthed the word “pink”. Lucy was wearing pink panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.